Thread: Happy Holidays

Bike
    Back to my ROOTS
    Region
    Gauteng

Thumbs up Happy Holidays

And before I get shot down by a snowflake for being insensitive about C19, if you can't make a joke about something, take a close look in the mirror!
    I know only too well the hardship that an awful lot of people are going to be under, never mind us self employed that will have no income for the next 21 days at least, but the poor, and the sick, many of whom have zero back up in cases like this.
    Lets all stay home and be good!
    I would like to think that without hoarding or panic buying, we have made sure we have enough of everything we will need for the duration.
    I know mommy is going to have to make one trip to the chemist to collect my meds next week, but apart from that, my car is already parked up, battery disconnected.
    Guys and Gurls, STAY SAFE!!!!
    My birthday messages will continue as usual, so for those that they annoy, look out, here I come!
    Ride with the Eagles in Safety! Not with the Angels by Accident

In Memory of Blackie Swart! A Man among men, and a true Friend! RIP!

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

Ja. Hang in there for the next 21 days.

Stay safe. Stay home!

Lightship Captain
    Bike
    Big BMW, Small Yamaha & an old classic BMW
    Region
    KwaZulu-Natal

Agreed.

Stay healthy, stay Home.

To those that feel the need to test the authorities. Go ahead and see what happens. It is after all what you have been asking them to do all the time... Enforce the law of the land.

@snowflakes... if you have no food already then you need to understand what your grandparents said and not just listen...
    All my posts are my opinion and not those of TB or TB Marshals or any other sane human