Thread: Membership Assistance

Lurker
    Bike
    R1
    Region
    Gauteng

Default Membership Assistance

Assistance required, I am not sure what is happening with my membership, I have paid about 3 weeks ago and have not received any response from Admin.

Please help.

Maitse

Bike
    HONDA NC750X
    Region
    Gauteng

Did you send proof of payment to membership@thinkbike.co.za ?

"On completion of your Membership form, a system generated email will be sent to you immediately to the email address you have provided on your form. This email will contain a copy of the details you have provided, please check that the details contained in the email are correct. Should there be any updates or changes required, please notify us within 24 hours as these details are used to print your membership card. If you do not receive your welcome email, please contact the membership team at membership@thinkbike.co.za so that we can track your email.

Your membership will be activated when we received your proof of payment. Once payment is made please email your proof of payment to membership@thinkbike.co.za.

We will confirm receipt of payment by return email within 2 working days."

Try contacting them directly on membership@thinkbike.co.za

Lurker
    Bike
    R1
    Region
    Gauteng

Hi Colyvon

Yes I did send my proof of payment to the mentioned email address.

I can resend though if you need me to. the email came from maitsem@yahoo.com

Regards

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

Hi Maitse. I am sure the guys and guyettes will sort it for you. ThinkBike is sometimes useless at admin, but NEVER a scam, so you money is safe.

Jack of all trades
    Bike
    Honda CR250 Honda NC750 (Stolen) BMW F800GSA
    Region
    Gauteng

Below mail which has been sent to all who applied for membership and provided POP.

Hi All,

You as receiving this as you have applied for membership to Think Bike of which I THANK YOU for your support.

First off I would like to apologize for the delay in memberships being processed which I take personal responsibility for, no excuses.
    Some cards have been printed and others have been sent for processing.
    Turnaround for all membership packs will be within the next two weeks as of tomorrow 30th September 2019.

If you have not supplied a daytime address where your packs can be delivered please reply to this mail jadd@thinkbike.co.za with the address as we use a courier service to deliver the packs.

Should you feel the need to vent and want to speak to me in person you can contact me on the number supplied after business hours.

Kind Regards,
    Jadd
    083 212 0155

You may never know what result come from your actions.
    But if you do nothing, there will be no result.
    Mahatma Gandhi