Thread: 400 cc bikes

Bike
    No bike for now
    Region
    Gauteng

Default 400 cc bikes

Good day all, Hope you are all doing good.

I am looking for a 400cc something like a CBR400 or VFR400 but junkmail, gumtree, olx nowhere can I find one?

I know there were a shop in Silverton Pretoria RacewaySA that used to import and sell them but can't find there web site so I think they are closed.
    Are there other places where I can look in Pretoria JHB area that sells these 400cc bikes or still import them or are they done for?
    :wink:"They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once."

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by DanieS View Post
    Good day all, Hope you are all doing good.

I am looking for a 400cc something like a CBR400 or VFR400 but junkmail, gumtree, olx nowhere can I find one?

I know there were a shop in Silverton Pretoria RacewaySA that used to import and sell them but can't find there web site so I think they are closed.
    Are there other places where I can look in Pretoria JHB area that sells these 400cc bikes or still import them or are they done for?
    They are pretty much done for. Imports stopped some years ago and bikes as well as parts have become an issue. I would avoid such a 400 if at all possible.