Thread: Driehoek Pray Rally 06.02.2019

Dirty Bella
    Bike
    CBX250 Baby Blade(Pepper), Gixxer 750(Monica), Daytona 600(She)
    Region
    Gauteng

Default Driehoek Pray Rally 06.02.2019

Good morning.

The Prayer run for the Driehoek Children and Families will be as follows. Date: 6 February 2019 Wednesday

Venue: Union Hospital Parking
    Time: 18:00 for 18:30. Prayer will be lead by Pastor Deon and Nadine Supra from Calvary Bikers Ministry.

To All BIKERS in SA and specifically in the Vaal Triangle...Clubs and non-clubs... By now you are all familiar with the tragedy happened at the Secondary School Driehoek in Vanderbijlpark where kids died and other kids still critical in hospital. I do not know how to approach you properly and I also can't choose the right words... But as a biker myself I know for a fact that any Tru biker has a great heart... No matter what.... Therefore, I feel that our bikers must do something to honor these kids that passed away and also these kids that are fighting for their lives at the moment. Also, those kids that tried to help those that were lying under a concrete

slab that weighs several Tons. They are all truly Hero's... Don't you think...?
    We do not have to gather money, nor new lives, nor more hospital beds or medical facilities.... Our job is actually very small... Let us ride together... Like one to honour our little hero’s and show them our respect as bikers will do. We can arrange to gather on Driehoek Schools rugby field and pay respect to these that got injured and died during this tragedy.
    Lifes like riding the open road. its got its up hills, down hills, its thunderstorms and sunshine, doesnt matter where your going as long as you enjoy the ride

Dirty Bella
    Bike
    CBX250 Baby Blade(Pepper), Gixxer 750(Monica), Daytona 600(She)
    Region
    Gauteng

When through to union yesterday. It was very touching being there praying for those kids. Two sets of the Parents where there. And it is heart breaking to see what they have been through.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Lifes like riding the open road. its got its up hills, down hills, its thunderstorms and sunshine, doesnt matter where your going as long as you enjoy the ride

Jack of all trades
    Bike
    Honda CR250 Honda NC750 (Stolen) BMW F800GSA
    Region
    Gauteng

Thanks for going through Hobbes and the report back

You may never know what result come from your actions.
    But if you do nothing, there will be no result.
    Mahatma Gandhi