Thread: Cayenne - any info available?

Lurker
    Bike
    Kawasaki VN800
    Region
    Gauteng

Default Cayenne - any info available?

Hi Guys,

Im desperately trying to get some help in getting my bike back from Cayenne!

I sent it on for service and maintenance and then they closed down!

I saw on another post here that they have been liquidated by Investec. I am Stressing! They still have my bike!

I have not gotten any response from any of my emails sent to the email address posted on their website, nor have I been able to find out any information about the liquidation.

Can anyone here assist with some info as to who i may contact to get my Bike back?!

Thanks a Mill

Bike
    '13 Aprilia Tuono V4R
    Region
    Gauteng

Welcome.

Good luck with anything to do with Cayenne.....
    Best is to do some digging, find out who the lawyers are in charge of the liquidation, and talk to them.

Or do like three people I know did, go to your local friendly SAPS, report the bike stolen explaining what happened, contact your insurance and let them fight it out.

I really wish those who are responsible go down in flames as they have screwed over MANY people in that shop.
    I have not met one single person who has had any sort of good experience when dealing with Cayenne, both in Midrand and Slaapstad. Not one person....
    "I've always wanted to go to Switzerland to see what the army does with those wee red knives." - Billy Connolly

Bike
    R1200GS (Faith), Yamaha FZ6S (Honi)Sold, KLR650 (Rover)Sold
    Region
    Free State

From their facebook page posted 1 Oct-

Dear Customers,

We regret to inform you that due to circumstances beyond our control, Cayenne Kyalami and Cayenne Cape Town are closed with immediate effect.

We are aware that Cayenne is in possession of privately owned motorcycles and will assist with the collection thereof in the most timeous manner possible.

For your convenience we have set up a support email address whereby you will be assisted with your requests and requirements for the collection of your motorcycle from our premises.

Regrettably we are unable to assist telephonically and kindly request you to direct your queries to customerquery@cayenne.co.za whereupon you will receive a response in due course for a date and time for the collection of your motorcycle.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Regards Cayenne Management and Staff
    Riding a straight and smooth road does not make a skillful rider.

Lurker
    Bike
    Kawasaki VN800
    Region
    Gauteng

Thnx guys. I've sent multiple emails to the address provided.. No response.. I've tried to dig as much info on them as possible.. No luck.. I've contacted the master of the high Court and got the case number but no further detail. I've even stalked and tried to find employees from LinkedIn.. Tried to search for the cc officers.. Nada.. Even got a mate to jump the fence at the shop to see if we could find a notice or something.. Zippo.. Hell I even traced the website and the owner detail is redacted. I just can't seem to find any info as to who to contact to get my bike back!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bike
    '13 Aprilia Tuono V4R
    Region
    Gauteng

Quite frankly, another lie from them.

The three people I mentioned have had ZERO feedback on any emails sent. Their "you will receive a response in due course" will probably take as long as it took them to get a quote to me for parts, which was four months....
    "I've always wanted to go to Switzerland to see what the army does with those wee red knives." - Billy Connolly

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by Skully-SXV View Post
    I have not met one single person who has had any sort of good experience when dealing with Cayenne, both in Midrand and Slaapstad. Not one person....
    You need to meet me.

That said, may great experiences with the were when they were Suzuki dealers, so a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Skully-SXV View Post
    Quite frankly, another lie from them.

The three people I mentioned have had ZERO feedback on any emails sent. Their "you will receive a response in due course" will probably take as long as it took them to get a quote to me for parts, which was four months....
    Not much any Cayenne employee can do, but provide the details of the liquidaters now in charge.

Bike
    Honda NC750x DCT
    Region
    Gauteng

Finvarra, how's it going? Any news on your bike? Did you manage to hoist it over the wall?

AMZ and Moose fan!

Bike
    BMW S1000R, K1300S
    Region
    Western Cape

My son bought a bike from Cayenne, he has effectively lost 1.5 years of warranty on his MV Augusta and is now screwed for services and parts.

Bike
    A big duallie, please
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by Finvarra View Post
    Thnx guys. I've sent multiple emails to the address provided.. No response.. I've tried to dig as much info on them as possible.. No luck.. I've contacted the master of the high Court and got the case number but no further detail. I've even stalked and tried to find employees from LinkedIn.. Tried to search for the cc officers.. Nada.. Even got a mate to jump the fence at the shop to see if we could find a notice or something.. Zippo.. Hell I even traced the website and the owner detail is redacted. I just can't seem to find any info as to who to contact to get my bike back!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Chris Acheson (son of the owner Doug Acheson) - 082 469 7373

You did not get it from me.
    O Captain! My Captain! ...
    ... But I, with silent tread, Walk the spot my Captain lies, Fallen cold and dead.

In loving memory of our Buccaneer: Brian Cannoo 1962 - 2008