Thread: Bike wrap

Bike
    BMW K1200S Indigo Blue; KTM 390 Duke
    Region
    Gauteng

Default Bike wrap

But want to wrap my bike. I have a few pics of how I want it to look but as those are not of the exact bike I will need the artists that do the wrapping to improvise a bit or come with ideas.

I went to one place that quoted me R6500 to wrap the entire bike in a single colour following which we will discuss the lines and effects I want added.

It seems they donít first develop images of the bike on PC to play around with before you decide what you want the end result to look like. Is this standard practice? Anybody in Gauteng with a different approach?
    "Friendship is like peeing in your pants -- everybody can see it .... but only you can feel the true warmth "

Bike
    Versys 650
    Region
    Free State

Try Angelo Katers in Springs, they do our vehicles and they print the designs directly to the vinyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    BMW K1200S Indigo Blue; KTM 390 Duke
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by Medres View Post
    Try Angelo Katers in Springs, they do our vehicles and they print the designs directly to the vinyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks will Google them
    "Friendship is like peeing in your pants -- everybody can see it .... but only you can feel the true warmth "

Hooligan Biker
    Bike
    ninja 250r - sold :( NC700x :D
    Region
    Gauteng

that's crazy money for a wrap (I know it is probably the going rate, but wtf)