Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: What happened to TB

  1. #41
    Trip 7s colyvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Rooihuiskraal
    Bike
    HONDA NC750X
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    7,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
    Easy, start donating blood... Free blood typing done

    Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
    What he said...

  2. #42
    Biker
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Alberton
    Bike
    Yamaha MT 09 Tracer
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Ok, I submitted my registration form. Now waiting for that email with payment instructions...

  3. #43
    Biker Warped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Klerksdorp
    Bike
    Honda CBR 900RR Fireblade
    Region
    North West
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloufieterjoel View Post
    Ok, I submitted my registration form. Now waiting for that email with payment instructions...
    Good going buddy. I did mine. But had to re submit. Then it came through. Alex can always have a look for you to make sure it has been submitted. If the email hasn't been sent in like 10min. Just redo.
    A way of life

  4. #44
    Snow White? Not quite.
    Solstice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kempton Park
    Bike
    Kawasaki 300 Ninja
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMZ View Post
    Now .... now Alex. That will take a MAN on a HORSE. A boy on a Honda ain't gonna cut it.
    OOM..... Today at Marshalling, He was riding a *gulp*: Kawasaki.
    All comments are my opinion - use it or don't: Unless specified it is not officially endorsed by Think Bike Marshaling

  5. #45
    N00b
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Bike
    Honda NC750X
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Hey guys, also filled the form, I note the email sent with bank details doesn't show the current special though?

    Hoping to contribute, would love to get together with some riders that know Joeburg Also looking to find a good riding school to do some skills courses, it's month 3 back on a bike after an 11yr hiatus, and I could use a refreshing and reset.

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  6. #46
    Biker Warped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Klerksdorp
    Bike
    Honda CBR 900RR Fireblade
    Region
    North West
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freerider View Post
    Hey guys, also filled the form, I note the email sent with bank details doesn't show the current special though?

    Hoping to contribute, would love to get together with some riders that know Joeburg Also looking to find a good riding school to do some skills courses, it's month 3 back on a bike after an 11yr hiatus, and I could use a refreshing and reset.

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    HI Freerider, Welcome!!

    I don't think the email has been updated as yet, but the special is defiantly still valid. Just send POP that you payed the member fee as per the special and all will be good with the world!
    Have fun!
    A way of life

  7. #47
    Biker
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Alberton
    Bike
    Yamaha MT 09 Tracer
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    98

    Default

    [QUOTE=AlexJ;1172416]Hi bud,

    Follow the link: https://thinkbike.co.za/membership-form/

    I followed the link and re-submitted my registration form a second time. Now waiting for my email with payment instructions.

  8. #48
    N00b
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Bike
    Honda NC750X
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    10

    Default

    [QUOTE=Bloufieterjoel;1172609]
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJ View Post
    Hi bud,

    Follow the link: https://thinkbike.co.za/membership-form/

    I followed the link and re-submitted my registration form a second time. Now waiting for my email with payment instructions.
    I got the email almost immediately after clicking submit. Maybe check your junk mail folder.

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  9. #49
    Biker
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Alberton
    Bike
    Yamaha MT 09 Tracer
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    98

    Default

    [QUOTE=freerider;1172615]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloufieterjoel View Post
    I got the email almost immediately after clicking submit. Maybe check your junk mail folder.
    I checked, but nothing. Maybe one of the groot kokkedore here can help me out....

  10. #50
    Biker

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Bike
    BMW R1200 GSA LC
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    88

    Default

    PM Sent

    We are looking into why the mail is not being sent.

  11. #51
    Biker
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Alberton
    Bike
    Yamaha MT 09 Tracer
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zafroggy View Post
    PM Sent

    We are looking into why the mail is not being sent.
    Thanks. I sent PoP. Will now wait patiently

  12. #52
    Nuon Fangirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    38,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solstice View Post
    OOM..... Today at Marshalling, He was riding a *gulp*: Kawasaki.
    Ah! He is evolving at last!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •