Thread: Ping SmartTart - How to setup a TB event?

My real account is under AMZ FJTillDeath's Avatar
    Bike
    Hyosung GT650S
    Region
    Eastern Cape

Default Ping SmartTart - How to setup a TB event?

Hey, this is directed at SmartTart or anyone who can help

I tried sending a PM, bit doesn't work, tried the email option, but I am not sure if that worked either

I would just like to know, since she mentioned in another thread that we have the resources to set TB days up.

Only problem is I have no idea what's involved and what needs to be organised.

I would really like to get a training day/ general bike maintenance and even just general bike awareness kind of day set up.

Tell me what I need to do, who i need to speak to as I would really like to get something rolling.
    Would like the location to be Eat London or around 100km from EL since PE is about 3 to 4 hours away.
    I am clueless as to what questions to be asking but am more than willing to put time in and follow this through to see the fruits.
    Life on 2 wheels is so much better

I'm not here
    Bike
    NEED TO REPLACE
    Region
    Gauteng

Hey bud pm your number ans I'll give you a shout and see what we can organise

Mexican Slayer
    Bike
    XT660R and Draconia my Motard.
    Region
    Western Cape

Quote Originally Posted by FJTillDeath View Post
    Hey, this is directed at SmartTart or anyone who can help

I tried sending a PM, bit doesn't work, tried the email option, but I am not sure if that worked either

I would just like to know, since she mentioned in another thread that we have the resources to set TB days up.

Only problem is I have no idea what's involved and what needs to be organised.

I would really like to get a training day/ general bike maintenance and even just general bike awareness kind of day set up.

Tell me what I need to do, who i need to speak to as I would really like to get something rolling.
    Would like the location to be Eat London or around 100km from EL since PE is about 3 to 4 hours away.
    I am clueless as to what questions to be asking but am more than willing to put time in and follow this through to see the fruits.

Thanks Jesse

I got your mail, and will put a checklist together for you over the weekend. I will post it on the forum so that all members can use it if they want to set up / run an event under the TB brand.
    Alex is the director who is responsible for events and a good person to chat too.
    I never try anything, I just do it >;

My real account is under AMZ FJTillDeath's Avatar
    Bike
    Hyosung GT650S
    Region
    Eastern Cape

Quote Originally Posted by SmartTart View Post
    Thanks Jesse

I got your mail, and will put a checklist together for you over the weekend. I will post it on the forum so that all members can use it if they want to set up / run an event under the TB brand.
    Alex is the director who is responsible for events and a good person to chat too.
    That's fantastic and thanks I look forward to it, and I have sent him my number as well so look forward to hearing from him
    Life on 2 wheels is so much better