Thread: What happens now

Bike
    CBR 600F
    Region
    Western Cape

Default What happens now

Howsit guys

Im glad i decided to become a member and be part of the TB family.

I paid last week already and see that my profile has been updated with the member banner, but no communication as to anything else?

The card, stickers, etc?

There was mention of a tracking number to be given for paid members to track the parcel, but i havent received anything yet.

So this is just a follow up to check what happens from here?

Bike
    S1000XR for the fun, ST10 still fun.
    Region
    Gauteng

Good for you. You should receive a letter in the post with your membership card that you can use for your discounts, a nice letter stating so, a flyer informing you of road cover stuff, helmet stickers (2) and a triangle member sticker. Did I miss anything?
    It must have two wheels.....

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

The packages are all dispatched at the same time, usually on a Friday. As soon as that happens you will receive the e-mail the tracking number.

Bike
    CBR 600F
    Region
    Western Cape

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMom View Post
    Good for you. You should receive a letter in the post with your membership card that you can use for your discounts, a nice letter stating so, a flyer informing you of road cover stuff, helmet stickers (2) and a triangle member sticker. Did I miss anything?
    cool, thanks

Bike
    CBR 600F
    Region
    Western Cape

Quote Originally Posted by AMZ View Post
    The packages are all dispatched at the same time, usually on a Friday. As soon as that happens you will receive the e-mail the tracking number.
    great, thank you

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

I added your badge over the weekend, taking your word you did fill in the form and paid. If you hadn't Jadeinplay. would have hurt me! Thankfully you are a honest type of guy, so JiP confirmed on Tuesday she did receive your stuff, therefore no reason to kneecap or definger me. Thanks for that.

I am just wondering. Did you get your e-mail addy right? I sort of vaguely remember that you get a am e-mail explaining the way forward.

Bike
    CBR 600F
    Region
    Western Cape

Quote Originally Posted by AMZ View Post
    I added your badge over the weekend, taking your word you did fill in the form and paid. If you hadn't Jadeinplay. would have hurt me! Thankfully you are a honest type of guy, so JiP confirmed on Tuesday she did receive your stuff, therefore no reason to kneecap or definger me. Thanks for that.

I am just wondering. Did you get your e-mail addy right? I sort of vaguely remember that you get a am e-mail explaining the way forward.
    my email is definitely correct because i got the confirmation of registration email- with the bank details and so on, but nothing after that

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by Riaz View Post
    my email is definitely correct because i got the confirmation of registration email- with the bank details and so on, but nothing after that
    Okay.

Mexican Slayer
    Bike
    XT660R and Draconia my Motard.
    Region
    Western Cape

Quote Originally Posted by Riaz View Post
    Howsit guys

Im glad i decided to become a member and be part of the TB family.

I paid last week already and see that my profile has been updated with the member banner, but no communication as to anything else?

The card, stickers, etc?

There was mention of a tracking number to be given for paid members to track the parcel, but i havent received anything yet.

So this is just a follow up to check what happens from here?
    Hi Riaz, generally what should happen is that our membership team send you an email within 24hrs of receiving your payment to say "shot for the moohlah, we'll be in touch" ..at which stage your badge goes up on the Forum..

Then, within a week of receiving that mail, they will send you another one that says "blah blah we have posted your card and here's your tracking number" along with all the details about where to track it and what happens if you don't collect and it's returned to TB...

When you get your envelope, it should as a minimum contain 2 x DNR stickers, a membership card and a RoadCover brochure...If there is a triangle as BikerMom says, that's a bonus, as they never used to be included...

It is not like TB's membership team to not have mailed you yet...we really do pride ourselves in responding to payments within 24hrs....check your spam / junk folders just in case

Welcome to the nuthouse
    I never try anything, I just do it >;

Adventure Biker
    Bike
    Yamaha
    Region
    Western Cape

As a non member I was the recipient of stickers and all good stuff that I shared with bikers here in town. Sadly they didn't join or sheared my enthusiasm towards Think Bike. This place is roaring with bikers and I seems to be the only one with brains around here! I'm a little person, humble, when I received once again, sponsorship. It's hard to contemplate the many good people out there, they care and they show appreciation.... I think, Think Bike has the best management ever! These guy's do voluntary work, time is money, but for them.... it's different! They sacrifice there working hours, time, and really do the extra mile to make the campaign succeed. All that we have to do now, is our own bit as we can. I've read dreadful old threads when members attacked management, demanding things, and what what... It is us, not members, but forum users to take the initiative to a high! In my small humble way, I want to reinstate the enthusiasm of the Bucc! Let's make 2015 a TB year!!!!!!! TB management, we're proud of all your work! Thanks!

N00b
    Bike
    HONDA CRF250L LETS RIDE!!
    Region
    Gauteng

Just a heads up...mine was posted in the beginning of Feb....and is still "in transit" as we speak...hope you have better luck with PO!!
    IN THE DEEPEST DARK THE SMALLEST LIGHT MAKES THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE

https://badges.fuelly.com/images/sma...ric/331966.png

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by BOBSCOOT View Post
    Just a heads up...mine was posted in the beginning of Feb....and is still "in transit" as we speak...hope you have better luck with PO!!
    Ja. Sadly, the PO is a huge problem at the moment.

Bike
    CBR 600F
    Region
    Western Cape

Quote Originally Posted by SmartTart View Post
    Hi Riaz, generally what should happen is that our membership team send you an email within 24hrs of receiving your payment to say "shot for the moohlah, we'll be in touch" ..at which stage your badge goes up on the Forum..

Then, within a week of receiving that mail, they will send you another one that says "blah blah we have posted your card and here's your tracking number" along with all the details about where to track it and what happens if you don't collect and it's returned to TB...

When you get your envelope, it should as a minimum contain 2 x DNR stickers, a membership card and a RoadCover brochure...If there is a triangle as BikerMom says, that's a bonus, as they never used to be included...

It is not like TB's membership team to not have mailed you yet...we really do pride ourselves in responding to payments within 24hrs....check your spam / junk folders just in case

Welcome to the nuthouse
    Thanks SmartTart

i received the first blah blah email this morning

Bike
    Honda Shadow 600
    Region
    KwaZulu-Natal

hi there

I made payment and sent proof of payment to membership@thinkbike.co.za on the 27th of May and I haven't heard from you guys, just checking did you receive the payment?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartTart View Post

Welcome to the nuthouse

Mexican Slayer
    Bike
    Region
    Western Cape

Quote Originally Posted by Lelani View Post
    hi there

I made payment and sent proof of payment to membership@thinkbike.co.za on the 27th of May and I haven't heard from you guys, just checking did you receive the payment?

Hi there...what reference did you use on your payment?

Bike
    Honda Shadow 600
    Region
    KwaZulu-Natal

hi

I used Think Bike Membership as reference, that could be the problem lol...I see now on the application my member ID is 00003824, for some reason i did not see it when I was looking for a reference for the payment...I am blonde....could be that

Mexican Slayer
    Bike
    Region
    Western Cape

Lol..yes, that is why we ask new signups to use mem/name as a reference so that we know where the deposit comes from. Please email me your proof again safron@thinkbike.co.za and I'll sort it out for you tonight

Bike
    Honda Shadow 600
    Region
    KwaZulu-Natal

thanks SmartTart, will do that right away. Perhaps should change my member name to blondie lol..