Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Membership Card Query

  1. #1
    Lurker darren.gould's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bryanston
    Bike
    Yamaha R6 2015
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    4

    Comment Membership Card Query

    Hi All.

    I have registered to think bike a little while back, however never received any membership card.

    Was I suppose to collect it?

    Many Thanks

  2. #2
    Biker Trash Riaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Ottery
    Bike
    CBR 600F
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    536

    Default

    you joined the forum june 2014, have you signed up to become a member as well?

    there is a difference between a forum user and a think bike member.

    check out this link http://thinkbike.co.za/2012/index.php/join/membership

  3. #3
    Lurker darren.gould's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bryanston
    Bike
    Yamaha R6 2015
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hi

    Thank you for your reply.

    I did join as a member and paid the joining fee. Even got confirmation mail saying a membership card would be sent.
    FOUR WHEELS move the BODY
    TWO WHEELS move the SOUL

  4. #4
    Lurker darren.gould's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bryanston
    Bike
    Yamaha R6 2015
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I am almost certain my membership has just passed a year.

    Nobody has even let me know to renew. I will renew it and request a membership card is resent.

    Many Thanks
    Darren
    FOUR WHEELS move the BODY
    TWO WHEELS move the SOUL

  5. #5
    Az Dawg

    -Az-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Parklands
    Bike
    Tards and Tarts
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    5,924

    Default

    Hi Darren, please make sure your email is spelt correctly or you obviously won't get any of the info.

    Check here --> http://www.thinkbike.co.za/2012/inde...bership/update

  6. #6
    Lurker darren.gould's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bryanston
    Bike
    Yamaha R6 2015
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Greetings.

    The email is 100% correct and membership is active until the end of the month.


    Who can I get in contact with regarding this? At the end of my membership I will renew it.
    FOUR WHEELS move the BODY
    TWO WHEELS move the SOUL

  7. #7
    Bandwidth Police Redeemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Linden
    Bike
    Suzuki GSX 1340 B-King
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    I'm sure Darren is correct here though.
    I paid my membership fees, and got confirmation 10 May, and that was the last I heard of it.
    Jadeinplay did let me know she was off sick for a while, so just a hiccup in the system, should be sorted soon, I hope.....

  8. #8
    Trip 7s colyvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Rooihuiskraal
    Bike
    HONDA NC750X
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    7,422

    Default

    Darren, please drop a mail to membership@thinkbike.co.za you can communicate directly with Karin.

  9. #9
    Mexican Slayer
    SmartTart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Parklands, Cape Town
    Bike
    XT660R and Draconia my Motard.
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    6,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darren.gould View Post
    Greetings.

    The email is 100% correct and membership is active until the end of the month.


    Who can I get in contact with regarding this? At the end of my membership I will renew it.
    Quote Originally Posted by colyvon View Post
    Darren, please drop a mail to membership@thinkbike.co.za you can communicate directly with Karin.
    So...I can see that we received your payment and activated your membership with the payment 11/06/2014, and your RoadCover was activated but somehow, your forum badge wasn't loaded.

    I have loaded this now and Karin will be in touch to arrange your old / new card...

    Your card was sent 26/06.... there was a tracking number on your email? I know there were postal strikes last year, but not sure when or if this would have affected your card

    .Name:  1.png
Views: 39
Size:  47.6 KB
    I never try anything, I just do it >;

  10. #10
    Bandwidth Police Redeemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Linden
    Bike
    Suzuki GSX 1340 B-King
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartTart View Post
    So...I can see that we received your payment and activated your membership with the payment 11/06/2014, and your RoadCover was activated but somehow, your forum badge wasn't loaded.

    I have loaded this now and Karin will be in touch to arrange your old / new card...

    Your card was sent 26/06.... there was a tracking number on your email? I know there were postal strikes last year, but not sure when or if this would have affected your card

    .Name:  1.png
Views: 39
Size:  47.6 KB
    HI-JACK ON:

    Please let me know what happened to my renewal too please Smartie....?

    HI-JACK OFF

  11. #11
    Mexican Slayer
    SmartTart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Parklands, Cape Town
    Bike
    XT660R and Draconia my Motard.
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    6,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
    HI-JACK ON:

    Please let me know what happened to my renewal too please Smartie....?

    HI-JACK OFF
    All I can see is that your payment was captured on the 8 May, and that your RoadCover is in place - Karin will have to update us with your tracking number...
    I never try anything, I just do it >;

  12. #12
    Bandwidth Police Redeemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Linden
    Bike
    Suzuki GSX 1340 B-King
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    Thing is, bike shops wont accept my old card anymore
    I somehow managed to loose my 2014/2015 card, so applied for updated membership ASAP when I could, so I can get a 2015/2016 card for discounts

  13. #13
    Chuck se Mamma jadeinplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Bike
    Kawasaki KLE650 Versys, Kawasaki ER6 F
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
    HI-JACK ON:

    Please let me know what happened to my renewal too please Smartie....?

    HI-JACK OFF
    You need to read your emails JP ....
    Positive thinkers act, Negative ones talk

  14. #14
    Chuck se Mamma jadeinplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Bike
    Kawasaki KLE650 Versys, Kawasaki ER6 F
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    Just a note to all that are awaiting their cards ....

    I have started a new job and the work load is quite hectic there ... thus not getting much time to myself (12 hr days are not funny!)

    May cards have been printed and packaged and hopefully my driver will get to post them tomorrow. June cards I am busy with and should be finalised over the weekend and posted early next week
    Positive thinkers act, Negative ones talk

  15. #15
    Mexican Slayer
    SmartTart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Parklands, Cape Town
    Bike
    XT660R and Draconia my Motard.
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    6,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadeinplay View Post
    Just a note to all that are awaiting their cards ....

    I have started a new job and the work load is quite hectic there ... thus not getting much time to myself (12 hr days are not funny!)

    May cards have been printed and packaged and hopefully my driver will get to post them tomorrow. June cards I am busy with and should be finalised over the weekend and posted early next week
    Hi Karin

    Please bring all the cards with you to the AGM - I will be able to post all on Monday, you can just email me the addy's...
    I never try anything, I just do it >;

  16. #16
    Chuck se Mamma jadeinplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Bike
    Kawasaki KLE650 Versys, Kawasaki ER6 F
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    Its okay thanks, our work driver posts them for me now ...
    Positive thinkers act, Negative ones talk

  17. #17
    Biker
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Boksburg
    Bike
    Kawa ER6F
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Hi who can I get in touch with to find out about my member ship card or a tracking number

  18. #18
    I'm not here
    AlexJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alberton
    Bike
    NEED TO REPLACE
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    2,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wara wara View Post
    Hi who can I get in touch with to find out about my member ship card or a tracking number
    Send a mail to membership@thinkbike.co.za, they can check for you

  19. #19
    Mexican Slayer
    SmartTart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Parklands, Cape Town
    Bike
    XT660R and Draconia my Motard.
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    6,509

    Default

    Email was sent to you 19 July 2016 06:45 AM on your vodamail address - email has been resent
    I never try anything, I just do it >;

  20. #20
    Biker
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Boksburg
    Bike
    Kawa ER6F
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Hi SmartTart sorry can you please resend it to me again had problems with my email try send it stuarthead2@gmail.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •