Thread: Non violent NUMSA. What a joke.

Bike
    Harley, Ducati, BMW plus a few more
    Region
    Gauteng

Default Non violent NUMSA. What a joke.

Had a visit from red shirted Numsa strikers at our works in Benoni today. Rampaged through the offices and works lifting briefcases, laptops and computers as well as smashing all the cars windows. Got into the garages and smashed the Harley's tail light and turn indicator as well as ripping the GPS off the anti-theft mounting. Took my helmet and gloves. Non violent my A$$. Police caught one up the road with two of our laptops - thanks for that. Bunch of thieving saboteurs of the economy. My once bright hope for this country is getting dimmer by the day.

Bike
    A broom and ThnAir!
    Region
    Gauteng

You are not alone, a friend of our a FM at a mining company in Germiston had the exact same experience.
    I've got an great ambition to die of exhaution rather than boredom! Thomas Carlyle. And I soooo agree with him

Bike
    Honda CBR600F
    Region
    Gauteng

At least nobody got hurt?

Some serious steps need to be taken against these criminals.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Four wheels move the Body; Two wheels move the Soul
    Fuelly: CBR600F Ninja 250R

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

The main reason why I dislike mass action intensely. It is just to easy for criminals to hide in the crowd.

Bike
    Honda NC700X
    Region
    Gauteng

Unions will bring this country to it's knees. The economy cannot handle this much stupidity.
    For some there's therapy, for the rest of us there's riding!

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by AMZ View Post
    The main reason why I dislike mass action intensely. It is just to easy for criminals to hide in the crowd.
    True. There was a fair representation of squatter camp inhabitants with the NUMSA strikers. Seems that the union is allowing them to join in to do the dirty work and then stand back and say "it wasn't us".

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Cheeky!
    Bike
    Kawazaki Er6n
    Region
    Gauteng

Yet when you have gatherings like the toy run, the e-toll protests, should anybody act out of line, the organisers are held liable, double standards?

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Yet when you have gatherings like the toy run, the e-toll protests, should anybody act out of line, the organisers are held liable, double standards?
    Yeah, it's a joke. Cops only come when the mob has left.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Bike
    Sym CityCom 300i
    Region
    Western Cape

Quote Originally Posted by RyC View Post
    Unions will bring this country to it's knees. The economy cannot handle this much stupidity.
    Unions have already bought this country to its knees. They say that its all about the 'wekkas', but the union management are the only ones winning. Unfortunately they tell the government how it must be, and between the government leaching the cash cow to death, the unions will finish it off.
    Cash Cow.jpg

Slip stream king
    Bike
    Honda NC750x & Honda NC750xd
    Region
    Free State

Yeah, got blocked from leaving the offices for 2 and a half hours on Friday by them red shirted dunces.
    Costing me money as we are working short time and having to take leave. As soon as the leave is finished, it will be unpaid leave.
    Success is not Final, Failure is not Fatal, it is the Courage to continue that Counts!

AMZ and Moose fan!

Bike
    BMW S1000R, K1300S
    Region
    Western Cape

a well placed shot before they got the gate open would have sorted that bunch

Bike
    Honda NC700X
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    Unions have already bought this country to its knees. They say that its all about the 'wekkas', but the union management are the only ones winning. Unfortunately they tell the government how it must be, and between the government leaching the cash cow to death, the unions will finish it off.
    Cash Cow.jpg
    I believe there is still some time to save what is left. Unfortunately the government does not see this as a "political" problem. This apart from the fact that most Political Parties promote specific unions and these unions are devoted (and much needed...) support groups. So basically the government would rather see the country go down than to "manage" their support base. Ironic is it not
    For some there's therapy, for the rest of us there's riding!

Bike
    Nothing for now..
    Region
    Gauteng

I really do pray that our Country will survive the current turmoil. I was born in the UK but have been here since I was a "lightie" and consider this my home. I never want to leave this Country but fortunately do have an out if necessary. Although it is something I never ever want to make use of.....
    Dunslop lover....