Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is Think Bike?

Bike
    HONDA NC750X
    Region
    Gauteng

Knight, a simple post like "no response from Réhann, can somebody else help me?" and I am sure somebody would have responded. Give these guys a gap, they all have full time jobs and families to take care of and still put a hell of a lot of time into this "sticker campaign".

A horse, a horse... my Kingdom for a horse. Knight's Avatar
    Bike
    Kawasaki Ninja z1000sx (Skye)
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by AMZ View Post
    You are wrong. Sadly, nothing any of us say or do will change your mind. I knew he was not available. How could I know he did not receive, or did not respond to your e-mail?
    Could you not just said he is not availble then I did not waist my time. But yes I am wrong.
    Who said a Knight must have a white horse. ::

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Could you not just said he is not availble then I did not waist my time. But yes I am wrong.
    The fact remains Knight, that I did not know you did not manage to speak to him before he left. For all I knew you send a mail, he responded, you made your arrangements. How was I to know you didn't?

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by colyvon View Post
    Knight, a simple post like "no response from Réhann, can somebody else help me?" and I am sure somebody would have responded. Give these guys a gap, they all have full time jobs and families to take care of and still put a hell of a lot of time into this "sticker campaign".
    My slip up, as you see I can take responsibility for my slip ups. But like you say we all have full time jobs and family and I was counting on this guy contacting me and did a lot of effort getting some kind of thing of the ground out off my busy full time working days. But like AMZ says I am the only one wrong here.

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

The fact remains Knight, that I did not know you did not manage to speak to him before he left. For all I knew you send a mail, he responded, you made your arrangements. How was I to know you didn't?
    But you knew he was not available. Ok this is now getting to be a muddy affaire I apologize for being wrong and will not try to promote Think Bike again. Sorry guys.

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

My slip up, as you see I can take responsibility for my slip ups. But like you say we all have full time jobs and family and I was counting on this guy contacting me and did a lot of effort getting some kind of thing of the ground out off my busy full time working days. But like AMZ says I am the only one wrong here.
    Stop twisting words Knight. You ended your paragraph with the question: "or am I wrong?" I responded to that question stating that I believed you were wrong. I did not, at any times say, or even hint that you were the only one who was wrong.

But you knew he was not available. Ok this is now getting to be a muddy affaire I apologize for being wrong and will not try to promote Think Bike again. Sorry guys.
    But Knight, I could not know that he was unavailable at the time you send your mail as I am not privvy to when you send the mail.

Bike
    HONDA NC750X
    Region
    Gauteng

I think the point is now, is it possible to get flyers for Knight for tomorrow. If there are available, I will fetch them and deliver them to him. Let me know where to collect and where to deliver.

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by colyvon View Post
    I think the point is now, is it possible to get flyers for Knight for tomorrow. If there are available, I will fetch them and deliver them to him. Let me know where to collect and where to deliver.
    No. Not possible from me.

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

Stop twisting words Knight. You ended your paragraph with the question: "or am I wrong?" I responded to that question stating that I believed you were wrong. I did not, at any times say, or even hint that you were the only one who was wrong.

But Knight, I could not know that he was unavailable at the time you send your mail as I am not privvy to when you send the mail.
    Like I said I am very sorry don't lose sleep over it.

Nuon Fangirl

Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng

Like I said I am very sorry don't lose sleep over it.
    Okay. No problem. Apology accepted.

Mexican Slayer
    Bike
    XT660R and Draconia my Motard.
    Region
    Western Cape

Ok so ek het Rehann gemail en niks daarvan gekom nie so weer eens vra ek waar is "think bike" wou nou more baie moeite in sit het tot selfs 6 ander manne gereel wat saam ry en nou moet ek met n rooi gesig vir hulle gaan se sorry Think Bike het my 'n groot put gedruk. Julle wil he mense moet die ding dryf maar as dit by die push kom is Think Bike net nie daar nie. die Leaders se die members moet goed reel en doen, al ooit gehoor van "lead by example" as n leader nie iets reel nie warborg ek julle niemand sal nie. Maar die feit bly staan julle kannie eers n paar flyers by iemand kry of se waar om dit te kry as iemand iets wil reel nie. Julle is reg die is net n sticker campaign en dit is wat dit sal bly.
    Dit help ook nie om wakker te skrik op 'n track dag nie want dit is waar die bikers wat klaar "think bike" is wat help dit?
    ?? don't understand what you have written here, but am guessing that you didn't get an instant response?

Thanks colyvon
    AMZ was part of this thread from the beginning could he not helped me then? I decided to give it up as a bad experience and move on. This is foresure the last time I will attempt doing something for think bike and sit with a redface when trying to promote think bike.
    No, he couldn't have because the physical stock of flyers are sitting at Rehann's house, not AMZ, and with his children being there while he is away, are available for collection

Indeed, I was. You were requested, by Safron, to contact Réhann. There is a good reason for that. He is the one who could help you. Since there was no way for me, or anyone else to know that you did, in fact, contact Réhann and that he did not respond, there was no way for me to know you required further help.
    Yep, If I'd known that you didn't reach him, I could have posted you some...but you didn't let us know? Or did you? Cos I'm pretty up to date with all emails directed to me and the directors email address - my phone number is all over this forum and I check in every day to see if anyone needs a hand....

You are wrong. Sadly, nothing any of us say or do will change your mind. I knew he was not available. How could I know he did not receive, or did not respond to your e-mail?
    Knight, don't go looking for a fight where there isn't one...Like I said, we are all only able to take responsibilitiy for what we can do, when we have time to do it.
    If Rehann has a business trip, it does not mean that the campaign is failing, it just means the man has to work.
    I have been here - as has AMZ, and there are a plethora of available contact points to reach us, as individuals or teams - use them, if you had the passion to do something, I find it hard to believe that a non reponse from single point of contact could have doused this when I personally had spent so much time and effort assisting you earlier...
    Last edited by SmartTart; 30-04-2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: typos lol
    I never try anything, I just do it >;

Mexican Slayer
    Bike
    Region
    Western Cape

Default Contact Points for Everyone at Think Bike

To make your lives easier into the future, here are just a few of the many ways you can get hold of the directors, portfolio heads, team members or portfolios at TB.

If you do not get a response instantly, please do not take offence - as everyone who is associated with this campaign is a volunteer and may not able to responded straight away. Give it 24 hours and resend your email copying the directors@thinkbike.co.za address and we'll make sure someone gets back to you.

1. Contact us option at the bottom of every page of the Forum
    2. PM option under user profile
    3. Email option under user profile
    4. Directors individual as well as group email addresses as found on the website http://thinkbike.co.za/2012/index.ph.../25-directors:
    5. Team contact details as per the website http://thinkbike.co.za/2012/index.ph...ontact-details
    6. Facebook group and 2 x facebook pages
    7. 2 x twitter accounts
    8. Here on the Forum
    9. And if all else fails - click on the triangle "report a post" button and "shout" to the admin team to get someone to respond to you...

Oh ja, and my cell number is 083 4 one one one 821 - just in case you have no luck with any of the above 20 odd contact points. I can't always take calls during the day, but I certainly return all my messages.

There is always a way to reach me... and I am always happy to help.

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

SmartTart who is fighting? Like I said yes I am wrong here you all do an excellent job. So well-done. You know at least one off you could have said we are also sorry it was a misunderstanding in which we had some part. After all I did put in some effort into this but promise I will never again. So please I don’t want to start a fight like I said don’t lose sleep it’s just another guy that was trying like so many before.

Mexican Slayer
    Bike
    Region
    Western Cape

SmartTart who is fighting? Like I said yes I am wrong here you all do an excellent job. So well-done. You know at least one off you could have said we are also sorry it was a misunderstanding in which we had some part.

No misunderstanding at all. You say you have lost interest because a single individual has not replied to you, and choose to come back here to post an attack instead of just asking for some one else to help - honey & vinger??
    After all I did put in some effort into this but promise I will never again. So please I don’t want to start a fight like I said don’t lose sleep it’s just another guy that was trying like so many before.
    Sarcasm is pretty much lost on me - I'm of the "it's the lowest form of wit" school - but if it's help you want help in doing something towards the campaign, I am 100% available and able to understand.

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by SmartTart View Post
    No, he couldn't have because the physical stock of flyers are sitting at Rehann's house, not AMZ, and with his children being there while he is away, are available for collection
    P.S and this you could not tell me earlier when I said I am arranging some thing for tomorrow.

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]
    Sarcasm is pretty much lost on me - I'm of the "it's the lowest form of wit" school - but if it's help you want help in doing something towards the campaign, I am 100% available and able to understand.
    well that says it than I am just the lowest form of wit. And still you will rather deny that there was any responsibility from your side in this and go on attacking me as person. Not once have I attacked any of you as a person and I am the lowest wit?

Mexican Slayer
    Bike
    Region
    Western Cape

P.S and this you could not tell me earlier when I said I am arranging some thing for tomorrow.
    At the time, when I suggested you contact him, Rehann was in GP, not away on his trip - Didn't know you hadn't come right till I saw this post

well that says it than I am just the lowest form of wit. And still you will rather deny that there was any responsibility from your side in this and go on attacking me as person.
    LOL - nope, read it again No attack on you, just an offer to help because I don't understand sarcasm or the need for it

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

LOL - nope, read it again No attack on you, just an offer to help because I don't understand sarcasm or the need for it
    Once again I will take responsibility for my actions and once again I will apologize then.

Mexican Slayer
    Bike
    Region
    Western Cape

Once again I will take responsibility for my actions and once again I will apologize then.
    No need, no offence taken, but thanks anyway - email me your address and I send you some flyers, then, when you're up for it, you can hand out at will...

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

No need, no offence taken, but thanks anyway - email me your address and I send you some flyers, then, when you're up for it, you can hand out at will...
    If I am ever up for it again I will