Thread: TB Memorial contact details required

Evil Biker Scum
    Bike
    blue
    Region
    Gauteng

Default TB Memorial contact details required

Guys and Girls we are desperately trying to get hold of family and friends of the following people who passed away in the last year.

Should you know how we can get hold of any of them Please help us. Even if you can just point us in the right direction.

Should you be able to help please send a mail to fallen@thinkbike.co.za.

Werner Geldenhuys anthony Chatwind Gerhard Prinsloo Andreas Hinrichsen Andre Viljoen WILDDOG Johan Diedericks Shaun Parker Jean Botha Isaac Lesch Mike Reiser Steve Dlamini Mike Van In Gert "Ruli" Cremer Jason Kruger Attie De Waal Trevor Will Brett Clark Chris Furgeson Jurie Joubert Marchant Barry Bywater MARCO BOTHA Chris Dos Santos Barry James Pike Japie Janse Van Vuuren Rudi Nel Bennie Pretorius Hein Hattingh + Alwyn Ettiene Pretoruis Richard Gibbs (K-Dog) Captain Richard Gibbons Tony Nel Jnr Pieter Labuscgagne Garry van Rijswijk Adelia King Timothy Hamish McDonald Jeruque Haughton Travis Kraft Stefan Venter Anton van Rooyen (Tatties) Riaan Viviers Basie & Rene Ian Prain Bert Cohen Heinrich Kuhrau Les Stout "BEAR" Donal Mey Quinton Koekemoer Buks Meyer Mthuthuzeli Molefe Dereck Louws Sakkie Flames Francois du Toit Oscar and Bafana.

Bike
    Tiger Triumph 1050
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by Boesmann View Post
    Guys and Girls we are desperately trying to get hold of family and friends of the following people who passed away in the last year.

Should you know how we can get hold of any of them Please help us. Even if you can just point us in the right direction.

Should you be able to help please send a mail to fallen@thinkbike.co.za.

Werner Geldenhuys anthony Chatwind Gerhard Prinsloo Andreas Hinrichsen Andre Viljoen WILDDOG Johan Diedericks Shaun Parker Jean Botha Isaac Lesch Mike Reiser Steve Dlamini Mike Van In Gert "Ruli" Cremer Jason Kruger Attie De Waal Trevor Will Brett Clark Chris Furgeson Jurie Joubert Marchant Barry Bywater MARCO BOTHA Chris Dos Santos Barry James Pike Japie Janse Van Vuuren Rudi Nel Bennie Pretorius Hein Hattingh + Alwyn Ettiene Pretoruis Richard Gibbs (K-Dog) Captain Richard Gibbons Tony Nel Jnr Pieter Labuscgagne Garry van Rijswijk Adelia King Timothy Hamish McDonald Jeruque Haughton Travis Kraft Stefan Venter Anton van Rooyen (Tatties) Riaan Viviers Basie & Rene Ian Prain Bert Cohen Heinrich Kuhrau Les Stout "BEAR" Donal Mey Quinton Koekemoer Buks Meyer Mthuthuzeli Molefe Dereck Louws Sakkie Flames Francois du Toit Oscar and Bafana.
    Hi Boesmann
    I'm in touch with Barry Pike's family and friends.
    I will be forwarding the details to them as soon as it's all finalized
    I am what I am.
    If you don't like me,
    Turn your head and Walk Away.
    SIMPLE AS THAT!!!

Bike
    Sassi the 883
    Region
    Western Cape

For Hein Hattingh, please get hold of Sleepy, she is in contact with Elma, Heins wife ;)

Bike
    Zef's...
    Region
    Gauteng

Just some stuff I picked up from the forum that could help with contacting people:

Mnr. Werner Geldenhuys -
    Geldenhuys se verloofde, mej. Laura Roux (26), ’n onderwyseres by die Hoër Tegniese Skool Sasolburg
    the schools number is
    Anthony Chatwind
    ACE’s mom cell no: is 0834391353, Her name is Beverley and ACE’s younger brother is Morne -
    Andre Viljoen
    Brother of Ricky Viljoen Road Hogs Messina
    Road Hogs contact Massina Piet Neethling (Silver)(President) 082 449 2198

Johan Diedericks
    Posted by friend - nick ANDREI

Shaun Parker
    Shaun Parker, was a good lady friend of mine's half brother
    Posted by friend - nick MIKIE
    Marcelle Parker, his ex wife
    - nick DV-8

Jean Botha
    Post made by member IGNORAMUS
    he was a friend of a friend...
    Isaac Lesch
    Post was made by nick DONNY

Shoo this takes long but I will try do more later on, if there is some way of pulling the posters information out of the TB database i'm sure we can find all these people. Shout if I can help

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike
    2009 Yamaha R1 - "Shere Khan"
    Region
    Gauteng

You have mail.

Prowlers East Rand - President
    "Like a true nature's child - born to be wild"
    www.prowlers.co.za
    Ref 1.992

Evil Biker Scum
    Bike
    blue
    Region
    Gauteng

Dgener8 please send me your e-mail addy for the invitation.

WR WC and Vixen Thank you very much for your help on this one.

WR thanks for the effort that was the route we took to get this far. The problem is that some of these peeps doesn't respond to pm's and the forum requests. We now require direct means of communication to the relatives or work place

Thanks
    Boesman

Lurker
    Bike
    waiting
    Region
    Gauteng

Wonderful! thanks for the info that you guys have been discussing. Awesome!!!!