Thread: Kids on scrambler

Bike
    Big boy TSR, Regal Raptor Cruiser 350, Honda CD200
    Region
    Limpopo

Angry Kids on scrambler

To the parents of the 2 kids I saw riding down Boundary road on an offroad bike (didn't see make or size) at 5:15 this afternoon- I wonder how you can sleep at night.
    Firstly, I'm sure they aren't much older than 13-14. What will you say if they fall or are involved in an accident?
    Secondly, a motorcycle with no light is not roadworthy, and riding it in peak traffic at sunset is just looking for trouble.
    Or if they 'stole' the bike, I hope you catch them out and beat the **** out of their backsides. Maybe if I see them again, I must turn around and follow them to where they are going, and give the parents a lecture about responsibility*

I hope my first post helps someone to act responsibly. :roll:

*Or as much as a bachelor knows about responsibility anyway

Smooth bottomed bunny hugger Brendon's Avatar
    Bike
    Bikeless
    Region
    Gauteng

Hi and welcome to the Forum

Hope you enjoy your stay

What can one do, except try to make a small difference where one can... good luck

Bike
    waiting
    Region
    Gauteng

And then there is the distinct possibility that these mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm n n n n n b bn youngsters have already been beaten to within an inch of their lives ans STILL won't listen.

It would really be interesting to find whether the parents actually even know of these excursions at twilight...:wink:

"Everybody, my friend, everybody lives for something better to come. That's why we want to be considerate of every man; Who knows what's in him, why he was born and what he can do?" ~ Maxim Gorky ~