Thread: BIKERS AGAINST CRIME DAY JOL, ALLANRIDGE (Free State Goldfields) 13 JUNE 2009

Bike
    CBR1000RR "Gloria", BSA Thunderbolt 1967
    Region
    Free State

Default BIKERS AGAINST CRIME DAY JOL, ALLANRIDGE (Free State Goldfields) 13 JUNE 2009

Hi All

Posting on Gauteng TB Events board in the absence of a Free State Events board, which will see the first light of day really soon.

Will be having a small Think Bike stand at the following event, good opportunity to introduce TB to the Goldfields. Allanridge is approximately 15km from Odendaalsrus (Phakisa) Anyone interested in joining me and working the stand on Saturday from about 11:30 - 17:30, you are most welcome. I have beds for one or two peeps to crash on Sat eve too

Mallory

Details as follows:

Bikers Against Crime: make people aware of the crime in the country & also regarding the murders of the 2 elderly in our small mining town.

Coralie Charity Funds: A lady in our community who needs a kidney transplant & need the relevant funds. (coralie du plessis)

ENTRY: R70-00
    INCLUDE:
    BIKERS AGAINST CRIME CLOTH BADGE +
    CORALIE CHARITY RUN CLOTH BADGE +
    CURRY & RICE

GAMES & COMPETITIONS:
    KRUIWA STOOT , SLOW RACE , TYRE THROW , DOWN-A-DRINK (STONEY)
    ALOT OF PRIZES!! TROPHEE FOR BIGGEST CLUB

PRICE GIVING 16:00
    FOR THE EARLY LEAVERS

BAIL-ME-OUT
    A FEW SURPRIZING PEOPLE WILL BE LOCKED-UP, THEY MUST GET BAILED OUT!! PLEASE COME AND HELP THEM!!

CONTACT FOR INFO:
    Carlien Smith (SECRETARY)
    082 380 8933
    057 451 2235
    bikerangel29@gmail.com

Arné van Zyl (TREASURER)
    083 413 7265
    057 451 3338
    angelwingsclub@gmail.com

!! FROM 12h00 till late on Saturday 13 June 2009!!

Sleep overs can be arranged, please contact secretary.

COME AND ENJOY A CRIME FREE DAY WITH THE ANGEL WINGS

"
    LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED BODY; RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING: "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"

Bike
    Region
    Free State

A small event, attended by approximately 30 bikers. For the amount of people a fair amount of reflective stickers sold, lots of do not removes and bumper stickers handed out, as well as a lot of info provided on Think Bike and the aims of the campaign. A keen interest in Think Bike and some valuable connections were made to follow up further with the GMA (Goldfields Motorcycle Association), definitely will do more TB events in this region in the near future. True Free State hospitality and me and Wildthing were treated like VIP's and surprise lunch was even delivered to the stand for us free of charge by Carlien of the Angel Wings MCC. Thanks to Wildthing in particular for riding my stock down on the bike from Gauteng and helping me the whole day. You seriously rock More of the same events in the Free State to follow, only bigger
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Budah

Posted via Mobile Device CONGRATS MALORY&KIE! If 30 tells 1, then we've reached 60 and when kids have taken note - dem gonna start nagging 'bout ATGATT. Sorry to hear about the loss of life, but RESPECT & SALUTATION for raising this kind of awareness.

Bike
    BMW K1200GT; Kawasaki Z1000J; Yamaha FZR250
    Region
    North West

Good on you both! Dooes Wildthing's Bemeer still have that 'small' oil leak - it took me a week to get the oil off my fairings!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Bike
    Region
    Free State

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Phillip View Post
    Good on you both! Dooes Wildthing's Bemeer still have that 'small' oil leak - it took me a week to get the oil off my fairings!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Hiehie I had a nice giggle about that one! He explained to me how he caught the olie prop in mid air, must have been a very funny pic if one were a fly on the side of the road . Let that be a lesson to you never to ride behind Wildthing. At least its only oil that hit you this time

"
    LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED BODY; RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING: "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"

Bike
    Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

Hi

Dankie aan die Vrystaaters vir n lekker maar f$%^&*en koue naweek.Ek moet se die okes van die groot vlakte is ok.

Mal jy is werklik n ambassadeur vir Tink Bike, jou toewyding en efford is voorbeeld. Baie geluk en ek is seker jy gaan Vrystaat geel maak.

Dit was n groot plesier om die **** agter op die Rat te lift, ek kan ook nou se ek het n **** gelift, gelukkig het die tiedowns goed gewerk.

Wat die trip betref eish Sat oggend was dit vrek koud.Sondag se trip was nou een van daai wat mens nie graag oor chat nie want die wind het my omtrent bo van die bike afgewaai.

Ek sien uit na die volgende TB event in die Vrystaat en hoop om die Jhb juppies daar te sien op die volgende geleentheid Julle moet die Vrystaat mense se goedheid ervaar, soos hulle se: dis nog die sout van die aarde se mense.
    Dis nie ek nie ma die stemmetjies in my kop wat my so maak

The Black Man on a Beemer (no more honda) blackie's Avatar
    Bike
    2wheel motorized thingy
    Region
    Gauteng

dankie aan julle 2

Willeding thanx for always being there in the Freestate with Mall when it counts.

and Respect
    I am a biker , what is your excuse ???

" I spent most of my money on Bikes , Booze + Babes , The rest I waisted "

Live fast, die young and have a good corpse -- James Dean

swanie

Good job done you two.
    Nice to know you keeping the FS all up and to standard.
    Mal wat hang jy so.? Weer n ietsie in die koffie gewees.?

Bike
    Region
    Free State

Quote Originally Posted by swanie View Post
    Good job done you two.
    Nice to know you keeping the FS all up and to standard.
    Mal wat hang jy so.? Weer n ietsie in die koffie gewees.?
    Gaan kyk weer, issie bibs wat hang, nie ek nie Nee die ietsies in die koffie kom eers na oppaktyd

"

swanie

Quote Originally Posted by Mallory View Post
    Gaan kyk weer, issie bibs wat hang, nie ek nie Nee die ietsies in die koffie kom eers na oppaktyd
    Wahahahahahaha,
    Dan le jy seke bietjie.