+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: HM's comments on Sun city run

  1. #1
    Capt Grumpy - The Comedian
    Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alberton
    Bike
    R1200R
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    11,336

    Default HM's comments on Sun city run

    ZX max:

    Yo Yo Yo Dog , listen up listen up, you know for me it was just OK man, there were no sparks or anything, but you know I have seen you do better, for me man it was just average dog.

    Beachbum:

    Well I thought the bikes were so pretty, all washed and shiny, all the peeps in shiny clothes and smelling sweet. They could not do anything wrong in my eyes.

    Stranger:

    It was just awful, absolute rubbish, it was worse than karaoke, it was like kiddie go-carts going round and round with no clue whats going on. Very disappointing.
    Spent my therapy money on a K1200S
    Therapy must have worked, bought a GS
    Insanity crept back in, in the shape of an R1200R

  2. #2
    Evil Biker Scum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fanbeltpark innie Vuildriehoek
    Bike
    VROOM, vinnige VROOM
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    3,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    ZX max:

    Yo Yo Yo Dog , listen up listen up, you know for me it was just OK man, there were no sparks or anything, but you know I have seen you do better, for me man it was just average dog.

    Beachbum:

    Well I thought the bikes were so pretty, all washed and shiny, all the peeps in shiny clothes and smelling sweet. They could not do anything wrong in my eyes.

    Stranger:

    It was just awful, absolute rubbish, it was worse than karaoke, it was like kiddie go-carts going round and round with no clue whats going on. Very disappointing.
    Too many pork ribs????
    https://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/piemansa/2b3c22e191a771168918dd7d762cbed7_zpsf2149d96.jpg

  3. #3
    Evil Biker Scum zx14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Edenglen
    Bike
    Kawasaki zx14,Aprilia RSV Factory
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Guess who lost an armband?

  4. #4
    Evil Biker Scum JumpIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    RandparkRif
    Bike
    No Bike, No hospital visits
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    :my_WTF: looks like some peeps have lost the love.... :bigfinger:
    maybe the OLD MEN need to retire now...


  5. #5
    Capt Grumpy - The Comedian
    Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alberton
    Bike
    R1200R
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    11,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpIn View Post
    :my_WTF: looks like some peeps have lost the love.... :bigfinger:
    maybe the OLD MEN need to retire now...

    Excuse me, thats:

    "Dodgy old men" to you

    PS, did your scoot get back safely on MY trailer hummm.
    Spent my therapy money on a K1200S
    Therapy must have worked, bought a GS
    Insanity crept back in, in the shape of an R1200R

  6. #6
    swanie
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    PS, did your scoot get back safely on MY trailer hummm.
    Thats a low blow.
    Shait.

  7. #7
    Evil Biker Scum OLEWAPPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    WARMBATHS
    Bike
    KTM640 and once again my K1200S
    Region
    Limpopo
    Posts
    1,253

    Smile

    one for all and one for all-or something like that
    Long and winding as the Road may seem,riding with the Big man beside you is always a good thing!
    www.bikersthatcare.co.za

  8. #8
    Biker Trash Me,Myself,I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Strubensvalley Roodepoort
    Bike
    Yamaha XT660R
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    506

    Default


  9. #9
    Evil Biker Scum JolieM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Centurion
    Bike
    Lettie :)
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    1,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Excuse me, thats:

    "Dodgy old men" to you

    LAUGHING MY FREAKING ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!


  10. #10
    Nuon Fangirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    39,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swanie View Post
    Thats a low blow.
    Shait.
    Ja! Eina! ops:

  11. #11
    Evil Biker Scum JumpIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    RandparkRif
    Bike
    No Bike, No hospital visits
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swanie View Post
    Thats a low blow.
    Shait.
    Now I'm gonna go cry in the corner... You big mean 'old man' you...

  12. #12
    Nuon Fangirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    39,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpIn View Post
    Now I'm gonna go cry in the corner... You big mean 'old man' you...
    No .... don't cry now. Be strong. Bikers don't cry. Also, thanks to you, we all learned something new.

    Before accepting a trailer ride for your bike, negotiate with the owner of the trailer, for how many months after the said ride, you would be expected to be a "ja-broer" to him.
    Last edited by AMZ; 04-05-2009 at 11:38 AM.

  13. #13
    Mad Scientist SV MAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Midrand
    Bike
    Bike-loos
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    3,878

    Default

    bwahahahaha
    Posted via Mobile Device

  14. #14
    Evil Biker Scum JumpIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    RandparkRif
    Bike
    No Bike, No hospital visits
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMZ View Post
    No .... don't cry now. Be strong. Bikers don't cry. Also, thanks to you, we all learned something new.

    Before accepting a trailer ride for your bike, negotiate with the owner of the bike, for how many months after the said ride, you would be expected to be a "ja-broer" to him.
    Ja Broer!

  15. #15
    Capt Grumpy - The Comedian
    Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alberton
    Bike
    R1200R
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    11,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpIn View Post
    Ja Broer!
    Noit man, I have had 10 very happy years of marriage




    did I mention it's my 30th anniversary this year.
    Spent my therapy money on a K1200S
    Therapy must have worked, bought a GS
    Insanity crept back in, in the shape of an R1200R

  16. #16
    Nuon Fangirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    39,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Noit man, I have had 10 very happy years of marriage
    Ten years? I believe you ascribe 10 years of happy marraige to just two words?

    "Yes, dear."

    I assume that during the other 20 you thought "No dear" was the best two words?

  17. #17
    Evil Biker Scum JumpIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    RandparkRif
    Bike
    No Bike, No hospital visits
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    3,231

    Default



    Ja, the man is mos the head of house... but the woman is the neck that turns the head whichever way it wants...

  18. #18
    Hardcore Biker spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    TSOR
    Bike
    A broom and ThnAir!
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    5,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMZ View Post
    Ten years? I believe you ascribe 10 years of happy marraige to just two words?

    "Yes, dear."

    I assume that during the other 20 you thought "No dear" was the best two words?


    mmmmm uncle is this comment made from a point of strength, uncles own experience
    I've got an great ambition to die of exhaution rather than boredom! Thomas Carlyle. And I soooo agree with him

  19. #19
    Nuon Fangirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Bike
    BMW R1200GS
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    39,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit View Post
    mmmmm uncle is this comment made from a point of strength, uncles own experience
    No ... no! I am absolute ruler in our house. Just the other day, Mags screamed: "come out from under that bed, you bloody sissy!!!" and I replied: "I am the master of this household, I will lie down wherever I want."

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •