Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THINK BIKE - Wild & Free - 1st Bash

Bike
    Honda CBR600 Ultima Light, XT350 with oil leaks, Kazuma 125 Cheetah
    Region
    North West

It was an huge honor to have u guys here!

See link for report

http://www.tbforum.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=21663

2 Wheels And A Long Way To Go, Expand My Mind, Feed My Soul

Bike
    Ducrapi look alike... Aprilia with an oil leak
    Region
    Gauteng

Master Gunner, what a privilege to meet you and Mama Bat for the first time. I was not wrong about who you are when I judged you from your posts ... what an awesome day and thank you for having us there to share the day with you.

What you, Mama Bat and your fellow bikers have started doing for Think Bike in the North West is incredible and it can only get bigger and better. When you get frustrated with lack of support, the difficulties you encounter, etc... know that you are doing a brilliant job for your fellow riders and hopefully we can save some some pain and suffering. Never stop doing wha you do... you have a good heart my friend

... and you know I will be there again whenever you need... just shout!!!

I had some time to think about Andre from Biker's Paradise... so I will send you some proposals for the next event when you get Andre on board. It was great meeting him and Edgar (Wild Rider) ... we can go big on this one, I think it may work :wink: ... a lekker biker jol. I'll be in touch
    When in doubt, Gas It! It may not solve the problem, but it WILL end the suspense!

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

Even though the support was extremely laking from the Jo'burg folks, something that really disappointed me, know that we still had 5 people to represent Jo'burg in the North West.

Transalp came through even though his Saturdays are fully booked. Once again Transalp you go above the call of duty... many thanks mate

Spirit - her first long ride and she did it brilliantly and with a smile. Some of the conditions experienced yesterday would have made some "hardcore" bikers think twice. The route there was a piece of cake, beautiful weather and excellent roads... but on the way back, dark, lots of rain and quite a bit of traffic closer to Jo'burg... and she aced it Well done girl... don't stop now!

Ringnekkie, many thanks for riding with us... so lekker to have you with us. Hope you enjoyed the day and I hope you got home dry. Thansk for letting me know you were home safe mate We must do it again... longer trip though... it was a bit short this time, but lekker :wink:

Nelian, thanks for coming through dude. I know you had other things on the go for the day, so it is really appreciated.

As for me... I had a brilliant time. I will be there again next time
    When in doubt, Gas It! It may not solve the problem, but it WILL end the suspense!

The Black Man on a Beemer (no more honda) blackie's Avatar
    Bike
    2wheel motorized thingy
    Region
    Gauteng

Sorry I couldn't make it. Sleep won. So was Mama bat there on the Batmobile?? You would of enjoyed that one

Pottie you make us proud. Soon this place that drives me like a slave will have to give me a pass so that I can see what is going on on the outside as well
    I am a biker , what is your excuse ???

" I spent most of my money on Bikes , Booze + Babes , The rest I waisted "

Live fast, die young and have a good corpse -- James Dean

Bike
    A broom and ThnAir!
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by DaCat View Post
    Master Gunner, what a privilege to meet you and Mama Bat for the first time. I was not wrong about who you are when I judged you from your posts ... what an awesome day and thank you for having us there to share the day with you.

What you, Mama Bat and your fellow bikers have started doing for Think Bike in the North West is incredible and it can only get bigger and better. When you get frustrated with lack of support, the difficulties you encounter, etc... know that you are doing a brilliant job for your fellow riders and hopefully we can save some some pain and suffering. Never stop doing wha you do... you have a good heart my friend

... and you know I will be there again whenever you need... just shout!!!

DC the next event is 29 November 2008 - the day before The JHB Toy Run, see ya there, :wink:

I had some time to think about Andre from Biker's Paradise... so I will send you some proposals for the next event when you get Andre on board. It was great meeting him and Edgar (Wild Rider) ... we can go big on this one, I think it may work :wink: ... a lekker biker jol. I'll be in touch

DC / Ringnekkie the next event is 29 November 2008 - the day before The JHB Toy Run, see ya there, :wink:
    I've got an great ambition to die of exhaution rather than boredom! Thomas Carlyle. And I soooo agree with him

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by spirit View Post
    DC / Ringnekkie the next event is 29 November 2008 - the day before The JHB Toy Run, see ya there, :wink:
    Thanks for the head's up... I will check the calendar and try my best to be there .

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    Sorry I couldn't make it. Sleep won. So was Mama bat there on the Batmobile?? You would of enjoyed that one
    Unfortunately I did not see it... hopefully she will have it there at the next event then... I will insist

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    Pottie you make us proud.
    That he does Blackie... it was an honour to be a small part of it, I will be there again

Bike
    ZX10R 2008
    Region
    Gauteng

DC I believe the NW Toy run is on the 23-11-08 maybe we can round up a couple of TB peeps and go down for their Toy run. What do you say?
    There is a time and a place for everything. Lets go out and ride to see another day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike
    A broom and ThnAir!
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by ZX Max View Post
    DC I believe the NW Toy run is on the 23-11-08 maybe we can round up a couple of TB peeps and go down for their Toy run. What do you say?

I'm in, say we kwakka and prilla people can go and play pleeeeeeeeeze
    Last edited by spirit; 19-10-2008 at 01:46 PM. Reason: beggng mode - ZX take note , me wanna go and play toooo
    I've got an great ambition to die of exhaution rather than boredom! Thomas Carlyle. And I soooo agree with him

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by ZX Max View Post
    If I am free I will be there. :wink:

Bike
    Region
    Gauteng

Quote Originally Posted by DaCat View Post
    I had some time to think about Andre from Biker's Paradise...
    ops: Me and names... I meant Anton from Biker's Paradise not Andre, sorry about the error ops:

Bike
    Honda CBR600 Ultima Light, XT350 with oil leaks, Kazuma 125 Cheetah
    Region
    North West

I've Noticed, but didn't bother to much, the cause are bigger than the detail..... waiting in anticipation

2 Wheels And A Long Way To Go, Expand My Mind, Feed My Soul