Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171
Results 3,401 to 3,413 of 3413

Thread: Twister Owners

  1. #3401
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Bike
    waiting (Honda cbx twister)
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Congratulations Terence. Looks like a nice bike.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. #3402
    Hooligan Biker frontfeebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Bike
    Honda CBX 250 Twister
    Region
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Hi everyone, are there still those who own Twisters...this thread. Has been quite for a while

  3. #3403
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Bike
    Honda CBX 250 Twister: BMW F800ST
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Yep, bought one last week to commute to work daily.

  4. #3404
    Hooligan Biker frontfeebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Bike
    Honda CBX 250 Twister
    Region
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Awesome congrats, happy and safe commuting

  5. #3405
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Bike
    Honda CBX 250 Twister: BMW F800ST
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Thanks, now to hunt down a suitable screen for it.

  6. #3406
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Bike
    Honda CBX 250 Twister: BMW F800ST
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Washable air filters for Twister, Source please. Have fitted a new one from Start Line, but would rather go with a reusable one.

  7. #3407
    Hooligan Biker frontfeebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Bike
    Honda CBX 250 Twister
    Region
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Tyres online

    Howzit everyone. I'm looking for an online shop for tyres as my town has a very limited choice and online stores are always cheaper from experience.

    I need a rear for the Twister. I've looked online and I'm unable to find many options, with only two that have the Michelin street and the Bridgestone. These are a little pricey for me. I bought a set of Dunlop gt601 about two years ago, which is on my bike atm and they are excellent value. I cannot find the Dunlops anywhere. Any help would be really appreciated .. Thanks a bunch

  8. #3408
    Slip stream king
    Scorpius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Vaal Triangle
    Bike
    Honda NC750x & Honda NC750xd
    Region
    Free State
    Posts
    11,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frontfeebs View Post
    Tyres online

    Howzit everyone. I'm looking for an online shop for tyres as my town has a very limited choice and online stores are always cheaper from experience.

    I need a rear for the Twister. I've looked online and I'm unable to find many options, with only two that have the Michelin street and the Bridgestone. These are a little pricey for me. I bought a set of Dunlop gt601 about two years ago, which is on my bike atm and they are excellent value. I cannot find the Dunlops anywhere. Any help would be really appreciated .. Thanks a bunch

    Have you tried Bike Tyre Warehouse or Bikers Warehouse? The do have online presence as well and might be able to courier to you
    Success is not Final, Failure is not Fatal, it is the Courage to continue that Counts!

  9. #3409
    Hooligan Biker frontfeebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Bike
    Honda CBX 250 Twister
    Region
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
    Have you tried Bike Tyre Warehouse or Bikers Warehouse? The do have online presence as well and might be able to courier to you
    Thanks I havnt tried bikers warehouse, just need something cheap, waiting for reply from startline as well. appreciate it

  10. #3410
    Slip stream king
    Scorpius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Vaal Triangle
    Bike
    Honda NC750x & Honda NC750xd
    Region
    Free State
    Posts
    11,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frontfeebs View Post
    Thanks I havnt tried bikers warehouse, just need something cheap, waiting for reply from startline as well. appreciate it

    Success is not Final, Failure is not Fatal, it is the Courage to continue that Counts!

  11. #3411
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Bike
    Honda CBX 250 Twister: BMW F800ST
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Speedo not going to zero when ignition on test is complete:

    Looking for some help here. Speedo needle is sticks between 60 to 100. When switching bike off and back on, does the systems check, speedo does not return to zero, did manage to get it back to zero the other day, by repeatedly switching ignition on and off. But not now. When riding speed goes off the clock, as the speedo does not rezero when switched off.

    Where can a pinpoint the issue here?

  12. #3412
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Bike
    Bikeeeee
    Region
    Outside South Africa
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Wait. What is this? What kind of ownership did or do you own?

  13. #3413
    N00b
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Bike
    Honda CBX 250 Twister
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Twister owners, I'm reluctantly selling my 2012 honda CBX250 twister. I thought I would keep it forever,in my opinion such a loved bike in mint condition would get more valuable over time.

    Just looking for thoughts on price, would R30k be fair? The bike is black with red stickers. Never been a delivery bike, it literally has one small scratch on the front wheel arch. Mint condition 6k km. Full tool kit, owners manual, service book. never before used spare key. It was maintained regularly and and only driven occasionally. Tyres were replaced with the original tires. It's showroom condition apart from the one scratch.

    What's your thoughts?

    Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •