Page 236 of 667 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 13339

Thread: Halfway Cup'a (Midrand)

  1. #4701
    Evil Biker Scum Brown Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Bike
    Honda Civic (Oh, the indignity.)
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    4,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit View Post
    Well uncle, just let us HC peeps know when you are in our valley, will be cool to meet up
    Suddenly everything is a whole lot clearer... you HC chickens is Valley Gurls!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_girl

  2. #4702
    Evil Biker Scum chrishutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kenilworth
    Bike
    BMW R100 ,R1150R
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bear View Post
    Suddenly everything is a whole lot clearer... you HC chickens is Valley Gurls!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_girl
    Eish , a bit harsh ?

  3. #4703
    Evil Biker Scum Eend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Very far into the worsgordyn - Kuruman
    Bike
    2010 BMW R1200GS Adv
    Region
    Northern Cape
    Posts
    3,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrishutch View Post
    Eish , a bit harsh ?
    I would think so. The HC Poppies are no airheads, like oh my word!
    It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only takes 4 to extend your arm and slap that moegoe in the head!

  4. #4704
    Evil Biker Scum Brown Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Bike
    Honda Civic (Oh, the indignity.)
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    4,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrishutch View Post
    Eish , a bit harsh ?
    Harsh? Of course not.

    Our Serfeffrican Valley Gurls, like the ones in Texas, are noted for their sublime beauty, exceptional brain power and complete contrast with Californian Valley Gurls.

    Texas
    On Texas, the term "Valley Girl" is often colloquially used to refer to a woman from the Rio Grande Valley from the far southern areas around McAllen and Brownsville. The term, of course, became more popular when the California term gained nationwide attention (i.e. because of the contrast with this term).


    All Hail our Valley Gurls!

  5. #4705
    Biker Trash kiepie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Bike
    Kawasaki 250R
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bear View Post
    Suddenly everything is a whole lot clearer... you HC chickens is Valley Gurls!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_girl
    Waar is my baseball bat..
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

  6. #4706
    HoppaLong Catastrophe
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In My Skin
    Bike
    ...
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiepie1 View Post
    Waar is my baseball bat..
    been keeping it for yyyeeewww


  7. #4707
    Evil Biker Scum Brown Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Bike
    Honda Civic (Oh, the indignity.)
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    4,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiepie1 View Post
    Waar is my baseball bat..
    Kiepie, Kiepie, Kiepie... you *have* to learn how to take a compliment!

  8. #4708
    Biker Trash kiepie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Bike
    Kawasaki 250R
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bear View Post
    Kiepie, Kiepie, Kiepie... you *have* to learn how to take a compliment!
    Thanx Foxy, mens kan altyd op jou staatmaak

    BB!!!!!!
    Al die komplimente verdwyn soos mis voor die son as jy se ek is 'n AIRHEAD!

    Jy beter jou bakkies by die koffie wys dat ek jou behoorlik kan uitsort!
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

  9. #4709
    Evil Biker Scum Brown Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Bike
    Honda Civic (Oh, the indignity.)
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    4,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiepie1 View Post
    BB!!!!!!
    Al die komplimente verdwyn soos mis voor die son as jy se ek is 'n AIRHEAD!
    Jy beter jou bakkies by die koffie wys dat ek jou behoorlik kan uitsort!
    Wouldn't dream of it!

    See my previous post which, in part, reads:

    Our Serfeffrican Valley Gurls, like the ones in Texas, are noted for their sublime beauty, exceptional brain power and complete contrast with Californian Valley Gurls.

  10. #4710
    Biker Trash kiepie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Bike
    Kawasaki 250R
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bear View Post
    Wouldn't dream of it!

    See my previous post which, in part, reads:

    Our Serfeffrican Valley Gurls, like the ones in Texas, are noted for their sublime beauty, exceptional brain power and complete contrast with Californian Valley Gurls.
    hmmmmm sal daaraan dink om jou te vergewe:wink:
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

  11. #4711
    Evil Biker Scum Brown Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Bike
    Honda Civic (Oh, the indignity.)
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    4,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiepie1 View Post
    hmmmmm sal daaraan dink om jou te vergewe:wink:
    Sigh... Us Surf City boys is always so misunderstood.

  12. #4712
    Evil Biker Scum Eend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Very far into the worsgordyn - Kuruman
    Bike
    2010 BMW R1200GS Adv
    Region
    Northern Cape
    Posts
    3,075

    Default

    I added the Airhead from the bit that I read. Was there maybe a like, oh my word, not airhead, like you know what I mean hey in front of it?

    It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only takes 4 to extend your arm and slap that moegoe in the head!

  13. #4713
    HoppaLong Catastrophe
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In My Skin
    Bike
    ...
    Region
    Western Cape
    Posts
    5,364

    Default


  14. #4714
    Biker Trash kiepie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Bike
    Kawasaki 250R
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Change of subject:
    Ek het 'n dik lip, en ek is nie dikbek nie, sukkel tot om koffie te drink vandag.

    Die blerrie veiligheids hek het voor my ingespring toe connect ek dit face first!!!
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

  15. #4715
    Evil Biker Scum Eend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Very far into the worsgordyn - Kuruman
    Bike
    2010 BMW R1200GS Adv
    Region
    Northern Cape
    Posts
    3,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiepie1 View Post
    Change of subject:
    Ek het 'n dik lip, en ek is nie dikbek nie, sukkel tot om koffie te drink vandag.

    Die blerrie veiligheids hek het voor my ingespring toe connect ek dit face first!!!
    1. - ATGATT Rules - even when leaving the house
    2. - Use a straw
    3. - Put some ice on it
    4. - ag shame - sorry! Hoop jy is gou gesond
    5. - hoe lyk die hek?:stirpot:
    It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only takes 4 to extend your arm and slap that moegoe in the head!

  16. #4716
    Biker Trash kiepie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Bike
    Kawasaki 250R
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ianmp View Post
    1. - ATGATT Rules - even when leaving the house
    2. - Use a straw
    3. - Put some ice on it
    4. - ag shame - sorry! Hoop jy is gou gesond
    5. - hoe lyk die hek?:stirpot:
    Dit was die binneste traliehek, daai staal is so dik niks sal dit buig nie, nie eers my harde kop nie, seker daar sit 'n imprint van my tande in die verf!
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

  17. #4717
    Evil Biker Scum Eend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Very far into the worsgordyn - Kuruman
    Bike
    2010 BMW R1200GS Adv
    Region
    Northern Cape
    Posts
    3,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiepie1 View Post
    Dit was die binneste traliehek, daai staal is so dik niks sal dit buig nie, nie eers my harde kop nie, seker daar sit 'n imprint van my tande in die verf!
    Ten minste weet jy die hek werk! Hoop daai lip is gou gesond en dat jy jou helmet kan nog aansit!
    It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only takes 4 to extend your arm and slap that moegoe in the head!

  18. #4718
    Biker Trash CAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Vanderbijlpark
    Bike
    waiting
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiepie1 View Post
    Dit was die binneste traliehek, daai staal is so dik niks sal dit buig nie, nie eers my harde kop nie, seker daar sit 'n imprint van my tande in die verf!

    Gelukkig dra jy klaar kontak lense.
    Posted via Mobile Device

  19. #4719
    Biker Trash Avon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kempton Park
    Bike
    2007 1200RT
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Couple of years ago the dogs started barking outside at around 01:30 in the morning.

    Wifey dearest walked straight into a half-open door in the dark passageway that opened a cut of about 3 cm on her forehead. I chickened out and got my daughter take her to the 24 hour emergency - so she could explain what happened.

    We had a few glasses of wine and some garlic snails earlier that evening………:wink:
    "That mountainside doesn't give a rats A$$ how fast you can go over it and neither does anyone else."

  20. #4720
    Biker Trash kiepie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Bike
    Kawasaki 250R
    Region
    Gauteng
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avon View Post
    Couple of years ago the dogs started barking outside at around 01:30 in the morning.

    Wifey dearest walked straight into a half-open door in the dark passageway that opened a cut of about 3 cm on her forehead. I chickened out and got my daughter take her to the 24 hour emergency - so she could explain what happened.

    We had a few glasses of wine and some garlic snails earlier that evening………:wink:
    Ek was NUGTER
    Maar het soos gewoonlik nie gekyk waar ek loop nie en geloop asof die duiwel my jaag.ops:

    My lip is binne so 1cm lank oopgesplit
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •