Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Free State Plan?

Bike
    Ducrapi look alike... Aprilia with an oil leak
    Region
    Gauteng

Mallory, incredible job you did there (with the kids' help, of course :waycool: )

You are making Think Bike a reality down there, many thanks and well done

Please keep us updated when you have events so us Vallies can make a run down there to assist you when possible :waycool:
    When in doubt, Gas It! It may not solve the problem, but it WILL end the suspense!

Evil Biker Scum
    Bike
    100cc Scooter
    Region
    Gauteng

gimmie a M
    gimmie a AL
    gimmie a OR
    gimmie a reeee

what do u get ??

MALORY !!!!

welldone M . glad to hear u using child labour .
    quality time and bikes . i think we all need to get our kids invoved

Lurker
    Bike
    Suzuki SV 650
    Region
    Free State

Hi Mallory. Great pics. Gaan ons ons jou sien jou sien op die poison rally? Anyway geniet jou dag.

Bike
    CBR1000RR "Gloria", BSA Thunderbolt 1967
    Region
    Free State

Quote Originally Posted by Dissel View Post
    Hi Mallory. Great pics. Gaan ons ons jou sien jou sien op die poison rally? Anyway geniet jou dag.
    Hmm :roll: I see our latest paid-up member Willie Dissel has made it to the thread I sent him the link to (Even though he still needs to learn the more advanced functions like sending pm's ). Welcome Willie!!! Yip, regarding Poison I am there like a bear

"
    LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED BODY; RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING: "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"

Lurker
    Bike
    Suzuki SV 650
    Region
    Free State

Hey Mallory.

Nie seker of jy my boodskap gekry het nie. Waneer kom jy weer Harries toe,die Rhino is naby,hope 2 C u there. Trust me it was a mission "backseat of your car" ha ha ha ha............ moenie stress nie,dit was toe ek daai thinkbike toppie aangetrek het.

Melanie (dissel)

Lurker
    Bike
    Suzuki SV 650
    Region
    Free State

HA HA. This is Willie's daughter Melanie (Dissel). I am the one who is trying to send the message to Mallory. I just joined and have no idea how to send my messages,but dont worry i'll probably figure it out. Who ever gets this text please reply.........

Bike
    ER6F
    Region
    Gauteng

Hi Melanie

Click on Mallory's name - on one of her posts and you'll see it will come up with options for you to send her a private message etc.

Hope this helps
    www.paws4us.co.za

"Sometimes divine revelation simply means adjusting your brain to hear what your heart already knows" - Angels & Demons: Dan Brown

Bike
    CBR1000RR "Gloria", BSA Thunderbolt 1967
    Region
    Free State

Quote Originally Posted by Dissel View Post
    HA HA. This is Willie's daughter Melanie (Dissel). I am the one who is trying to send the message to Mallory. I just joined and have no idea how to send my messages,but dont worry i'll probably figure it out. Who ever gets this text please reply.........
    Hi Melanie, hoekom registreer jy nie met jou eie user name ipv om op jou pa s'n in te gaan nie? Jy hoef nog nie 'n paid up member te wees om op die forum te speel nie. Introduce jouself in die pub, ek sal die sexy pics van die bergbohaai bysit as jy eers in is. As jy my wil pm, click op Mallory en dan op contact details en pm, soos Lucyfer jou verduidelik het. Hoop jy kom reg

"
    LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED BODY; RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING: "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"