PDA

View Full Version : A nice little vacation for Bikergirl and Myself

Jefferson
13-06-2006, 11:22 AM
This is how its looking.
Leave Thursday Afternoon around 4:30 -5pm and shoot down to Dullstroom for the night
Leave Firday Morning around 10am and drive thru to Hazeyview to book into our next spot, then go play in graskop all the way up to some dudes lucky potholes and Gods window... Dos over the night in hazeyview.
Leave Saturday Morning around 10am for Waterfall Boven, drive around and bug the locals, catch a kip and then leave Sunday around 8am to return for Fathersday....

Saying in 3 very luxurious Hotels / Guesthouses over the weekend :badgrin:

And I will get my Blade back from Alfie, after his done his magic on it :D

I really can't wait anymore!

doc rip
13-06-2006, 12:49 PM
sounds good,

The Doc, Mprins and some other hooligan will also be there. Arriving Friday, staying in Hazyview. ;)

BOUNCE
13-06-2006, 06:08 PM
This is unfair :cry: :cry: :cry: . . . . . . i wanna go with!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jefferson
14-06-2006, 07:45 AM
This is unfair . . . . . . i wanna go with!!!!!!!!

I would gladly invite you with, but we have not had a weekend alone in ages, so we are going to relax and travel around, also BG will get some good riding experiance on that little monster of hers...

Anything I need to be aware of in ET?

HardcoreG
14-06-2006, 08:19 AM

Yes take you own beers if you go up Gods window,there is no pub up there,do not believe the locals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

doc rip
14-06-2006, 08:52 AM
This is unfair . . . . . . i wanna go with!!!!!!!!

I would gladly invite you with, but we have not had a weekend alone in ages, so we are going to relax and travel around, also BG will get some good riding experiance on that little monster of hers...

Yeah, take it cool there, meet up with us Saturday and we can ride together

BOUNCE
14-06-2006, 06:27 PM

Be carefull when in Lydenburg . . . . . . the KK's are always out catching speed freaks like you!!! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

The tollgate between Waterval Boven and Machadodorp (spelling) on the N4 is over R40 . . . . . .avoid if possible!! ;) ;)

mprins
14-06-2006, 08:36 PM
The tollgate between Waterval Boven and Machadodorp (spelling) on the N4 is over R40 . . . . . .avoid if possible!! ;) ;)

Tyre and rim from potholes on other *** road is MUCH more than R40 :evil: You can easily get through the tollgate...theres lots of space ;) ;) ;) They appreciate bikes so much they play you a little song that sounds almost like an alarm when you ride "through" ;)

BOUNCE
14-06-2006, 09:14 PM
They appreciate bikes so much they play you a little song that sounds almost like an alarm when you ride "through" ;)

That's what i meant . . . . . ride through and remember Da Bird!!! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :?

mprins
14-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Eish sorry Bounce.....Thought you meant using *** alternative roads to save R40..... Know too many people that think that way and could never understand it...Same ones that will use R20 worth of fuel to buy bread at Spar instead of Shell because its 30c cheaper at Spar :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fookin unbelievable!!!!!!!

Yip remember the BIRD ;) ;) They actually resemble a moerse big bird trying to take off....with all the running and arm waving going on :D :D

BOUNCE
14-06-2006, 09:33 PM
They actually resemble a moerse big bird trying to take off....with all the running and arm waving going on :D :D

YEA . . . . . and they sound like those HAA-DIE-DAA birds!!!

Oh, i remember this:

Do you know why those HA-DIE-DAA birds screem like that when they are flying . . . . .

It's cause they are affraid of heights!!! :lol: :lol:

Jefferson
15-06-2006, 07:59 AM
Yeah, take it cool there, meet up with us Saturday and we can ride together
Will give you a call Doc Rip, PM me your Cell phone number and I will send mine thru.

Bounce & MPrins :shock: How can you do things like that? Did you not know that the money from the tollgates goes towards the Poor Traffic Cops daily dounut fund :( No worries boys, I never pay tollgates when I am on the bike, And i am going to teach BG how to be a good responsible biker as well :brave: :thefinger: :badgrin: