PDA

View Full Version : 16 April GP Breakfast Run

Typhoon
13-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Meeting Place: Sasol Pinehaven
Meeting Time: 06:30 for 07:00
Departure Time: 07:15
Route: To be decided at Pinehaven (Proposed Route - > Pinehaven - Kromdraai - Morapeng Road - Magalies - Hekpoort - Harties - Bosvelder.. Not confirmed yet we'll see who pitch)

Pepper
13-04-2006, 10:11 AM
jirre... die krugersdorp pad al weer...

was net vir my asb.

enige iemand van centurion af???

Mariaan???

Typhoon
13-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Laat weet my as jy niemand kry nie... Ons kan altyd via Centurion ry...

blackie
13-04-2006, 10:15 AM
was net vir my asb. Jy kan jouself was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stealer het my nou net gebel en gese spares is nie daar nie. So nou is dit alwer ek en die donners van BMW sa . As hulle net hulle fooking foon wil antwoord :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

blackie
13-04-2006, 10:38 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BMW sa is giving me a ship for the weekend because they fooked up. So where do we ride Friday, Saturday and Sunday :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I am in Big time. I get the golden ship 16:00 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rookie
13-04-2006, 10:42 AM
jirre... die krugersdorp pad al weer...

was net vir my asb.

enige iemand van centurion af???

Mariaan???

Jy kan saam ons ry

Pepper
13-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Wookie,

Ek en Mariaan ry 6 uur van my huis af... join jy ons?

*ek's sooo bietjie nervous om verby daai patch the gaan*

Rookie
13-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Wookie,

Ek en Mariaan ry 6 uur van my huis af... join jy ons?

*ek's sooo bietjie nervous om verby daai patch the gaan*

Ja, ek en Mariaan gaan op haar baby ry. Hee, Haa :D :D :D

blackie
13-04-2006, 11:04 AM
ek gaan elke oggend ry

Vrydag 07:00 vanaf kopdood (sunninghill)
Saterdag, Sondag en Maandag van Pineheaven 07:00 om te vertrek

The Crow
13-04-2006, 12:18 PM

BMW sa is giving me a ship for the weekend because they fooked up. So where do we ride Friday, Saturday and Sunday :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I am in Big time. I get the golden ship 16:00 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ek skat dis die minste wat hulle vir jou kan doen. Jy moet sorg dat hulle daai tenk vir jou vol maak voor jy hom vat anders brand jy hom tot die clutch k*k :lol:

blackie
13-04-2006, 12:23 PM

Ek skat dis die minste wat hulle vir jou kan doen. Jy moet sorg dat hulle daai tenk vir jou vol maak voor jy hom vat anders brand jy hom tot die clutch k*k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ek sal al my fustrasies iewers moet uit haal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brakenjan
13-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Dis cool, nou nie jou bike nie maar tensminste 'n nice ryding...

Wel as dit ek was sou ek ook die hele naweek gery het net vir die ongerief en frustrasie 8)

Lekker ry! 8)

Brakenjan
13-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Cool I will be there!

Pinehave is on the corner of Henrik Potgieter and R22 right?

Great_Gusto
13-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Sorry guys, just been informed that I'm the Easter Bunny on Sunday morning, so I guess I can't make it.

:cry:

Typhoon
13-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Sorry guys, just been informed that I'm the Easter Bunny on Sunday morning, so I guess I can't make it.

Come on just get up earlier and hide the eggs etc :badgrin: :badgrin:

SVS
13-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Please can I pillion with someone????

I need to go on a bike, I havent riden in over 2 months, im going crazy..........

Pepper
13-04-2006, 03:23 PM
i'd like to help you... but i can't balance myself yet, nevermind a pillion.

SVS
13-04-2006, 03:25 PM
lol pepper...
Now I know what you felt like when you had to beg for a spin... :lol:

joe
13-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Will be there if I can stand up straight :oops:

JMass
14-04-2006, 07:11 PM
C u there Sunday, got my baby back. Blackie, pls call me (ouatefree 2589610) if the plans change,gotta ride, anywhere!! Dialled in on the cell and gotta du 1ck. Fanks

DaCat
15-04-2006, 12:41 AM

Hide the eggs in the cupboard... that will keep the kids looking in the garden for a long time, enough for you to go a b-run :p :lol: :lol: :D :D ... just make sure you leave at least 1 in the garden as a decoy, they'll believe the rest will be there too :badgrin: :badgrin:

Typhoon
16-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Hi,,

Thanks for the Breakfast runs this morning,, Nice seeing some new faces... Rookie.. Odd seeing U on a SV :lol: :lol: Dave & Hardcore thx 3x 750's running ahead of the Pack...

joe
16-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Looking at the state of the cricket we should've gone back to Pinehaven and started from scratch again :evil: :evil:

Typhoon
16-04-2006, 05:47 PM
Looking at the state of the cricket we should've gone back to Pinehaven and started from scratch again :evil: :evil:

we can always go back there tomorrow... :D :D

Rookie
16-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Rookie.. Odd seeing U on a SV :lol: :lol: Dave & Hardcore thx 3x 750's running ahead of the Pack...

Thanks to Playboy's wife for the SV. Was lekke not to be sitting at home while you are having fun :D :D :D

Ja-nee, al die zooks was voor vandag. Nie vir lank nie :badgrin: :badgrin:

Die Kawa kom weer, glo dit of nie....
Die anner dag se more is die Kawa wee hier........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dave31
17-04-2006, 09:11 AM
Hi,,

Thanks for the Breakfast runs this morning,, Nice seeing some new faces... Rookie.. Odd seeing U on a SV :lol: :lol: Dave & Hardcore thx 3x 750's running ahead of the Pack...

Fook - I still think Strawbs' 750 is a 1000 in disguise :evil:

:D :D :D

Typhoon
17-04-2006, 10:42 AM

Hehehe Well Give me your address I'll speak to Mprins we'll come pick it up and take it for a ride to sort out all the "bugs" :D :D :D

dixie
17-04-2006, 12:00 PM

Hehehe Well Give me your address I'll speak to Mprins we'll come pick it up and take it for a ride to sort out all the "bugs" :D :D :D

Lui lui telefoon telefoon telefoon lui lui ... :lol: :lol:

If u've taken the SV it might still be ringing and not playing tunes somewhere in the bush :shock:

Strawbs
18-04-2006, 07:02 AM
Thanks to all....it was a lekka run...
Must admit I enjoyed riding the Diesel again...
All good!!!

RedOne
18-04-2006, 07:36 AM
Thanx all. Had me a great first time.
Had a camera in the topbox, thought me was gonna be doing the scenic route.
Scchhhheeiiiit, all I can say to people is that I went riding somewhere between Pinehaven and Harties.
The rest of the ride was a blur, but a cool blur though. :D
Poor bike didnt know what hit her.
Definitely no carbon buildup on that run.
Real bunch of cool people you are, made me feel welcome right away.

Have a gr8 week.

dixie
18-04-2006, 07:59 AM
Scchhhheeiiiit, all I can say to people is that I went riding (aka flying?) somewhere between Pinehaven and Harties.

T'was nice meeting you!

Next time I'll take the (long awaiting :cry: ) GS and we can relief Blackie of his sweeping duties since lately he can pull a wheelie with a ship :shock:.

Brakenjan
18-04-2006, 09:32 AM
Hi all,

Thanks for a great run, will do it again sometime. A pitty Tarripper's bike was acting up. Really wanted to ride the sattelite road :(

Can't wait for the next time :)

Blackie was right, fuel startvation was the cause.

Removed the airfilter, cleaned it as it was full of brown gunk, cleaned the pertrol tank, more brown gunk came out. The bike was fine, for a while. Did a run again on monday to test the bike but the same happened. We found the culprit, the fuel pump was making a lot of noise, didn't sound healthy at all. Only happens on longer distances but we will replace it and that should sort the problem out.

Thanks again for a nice run...

RONMAN
18-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Nice meeting some of you guys and seeing the old faces again. Sorry I could not complete the run but I'm looking forward to the next one.

HardcoreG
18-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Lekker run,thanks all.Great food at Bosvelder as well.

Ps.Bliksem daai twee 750's ry dat die stront spat. :!: :!: :shock: :!: :!:

RONMAN
18-04-2006, 03:03 PM
Lekker run,thanks all.Great food at Bosvelder as well.

Ps.Bliksem daai twee 750's ry dat die phone's spat. :!: :!: :shock: :!: :!:

fixed...BTW- Did Typhoon find his phone and card?

Typhoon
18-04-2006, 07:27 PM
No Ronman... One 6230i donated to the Wildlife... around Kromdraai...

If you get a call from me, and I'm making any funny noises... I'm not drunk, be nice to the "person" and please ask them to keep in touch... :D :D

RONMAN
19-04-2006, 08:27 AM
No Ronman... One 6230i donated to the Wildlife... around Kromdraai...

If you get a call from me, and I'm making any funny noises... I'm not drunk, be nice to the "person" and please ask them to keep in touch... :D :D

:lol: :lol: At least you've made a contribution to nature :lol: :lol:

blackie
19-04-2006, 08:51 AM
The phone should still be working. You were so low around that corners that it was jut a put down of a phone and not a drop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Strawbs
19-04-2006, 09:01 AM
The phone should still be working. You were so low around that corners that it was jut a put down of a phone and not a drop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmmmm..hopelik knie skuur en nie gat skuur nie!!!! :evil:

blackie
19-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Really wanted to ride the sattelite road .

Boet

Next time I will take you the sattelite road. The new Kromdraai road end then back via Sattelite road. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Typhoon
19-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Really wanted to ride the sattelite road .

Boet

Next time I will take you the sattelite road. The new Kromdraai road end then back via Sattelite road. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Let me know when... The Diesel can like to like the Kromdraai road :D :D :D