PDA

View Full Version : World Of Accessories Randburg/Centurion Custormer Service issue....

Proton
03-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Hey there guys

Does anyone know the management at WOA Randburg and Centurion By any chance? I've been having a bad Experience with service lately with regards to an order that I placed and paid for, but now got the wrong stuff and I keep getting excuses...

If someone knows the right person I should be talking to, please let me know, I would really appreciate it...

thanks in advance.

Wild Woody
03-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Ask for Olivia :grin:

Grunt
03-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Put your problem on Hellopeter. They will then contact you. Retailers have a 'Don't Care' attitude if you complain in house, but when you air their dirty laundry in public, they are quick to respond. Also check if they have a Facebook page.

Sent from my GT-S5830

luv2ride
03-06-2014, 07:21 PM
greg@woashop.co.za

Ashley
03-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Wayne at the Randburg branch has always been very helpful. I have had a few difficult transactions - returns, refunds etc. and he has always been very helpful and sorted everything out in a day or two.

Proton
04-06-2014, 02:21 AM
thanks guys... I will first see what their actions is within 24hrs to resolve the matter, if not sorted by then, I will take things further. what happened was I was Quoted a price on a set of JT Sprockets over email... and then for 3 weeks I never got a reply from them again.. then when ai finally decided to phone and revive the topic, Randburg referre me to Centurion branch as they were much closer and could help me with the same goods... well when I then spoke to the dude at Cent.. he said that the prices has gone up in the last 3 weeks... so I was upset at first butbthe agtreed on a price , he sent me the quote per mail and paid over the money. after I paid over the cash something told me that I paid too much... luckily I have this awesome app on my phone that rec ALL my phone calls... so I listen to the conversation again.. lol and true as hell he sent me a quote for R110 more than he quoted me over the phone! so I called him and immediately it seems like he has sort of an attitude so I kindly ask him for his personal number and if he has whatsapp? so I sent him the conversation... he calls back and Apologizes and agrees to refund me the R100

today he lets me know that my Sprockets are there... send a friend to collect and find that its not JT BRAND... WTF!! Then he says to me that JT Sprockets are almost double the price he quoted me... I flipped! it was clearly stated in the mail by Randburg, what the price was and what Brand... but the dude at Cent "apparently" didnt receive that info from Randburg Branch... BS! And now I have paid and no sprockets.. "He will get back to me after speaking to his supervisor about the matter"

NOW I WAIT..... nice hey... :)

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Wild Woody
04-06-2014, 04:34 AM
Speak to the Boss ...... Get hold of Olivia

Proton
04-06-2014, 05:54 AM
She/He The Boss over Both Branches?

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

tanfoglio
04-06-2014, 06:24 AM
Wayne is excellent, chat to him.