PDA

View Full Version : CEO of SA Number Plate Association is looking for a TB contact person

Doctor G
04-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Hi,

I recently sent an email to SANA enquiring about the legalization of a smaller number plate suited to motorcycles. The CEO responded and is looking for a committee or representative to be invited to the next Technical Committee meeting to discuss the matter, as they are aware that the current sizes aren't suitable.

Please let me know who's contact details I can provide to her. Alternatively PM me and we can exchange details.

Thanks

AMZ
04-03-2014, 12:12 PM
directors@thinkbike.co.za

Rainer Moosemuller

Just send them pictures of what bike plates looked like before the original yellow and black plates came in.?

THE MOOSE
04-03-2014, 03:47 PM
directors@thinkbike.co.za

Rainer Moosmuller

Just send them pictures of what bike plates looked like before the original yellow and black plates came in.?

Thanks AMZ, fixed....

Doctor G
04-03-2014, 03:58 PM
I've passed the details on. She actually seems very keen to get this resolved. So let's assist where we can.

THE MOOSE
06-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Contact with SANA has been established - thanks Doc G - and we are waiting for confirmation to be invited to the next SABS meeting towards end of March. I will report back once more information on hand.

Doctor G
06-03-2014, 03:35 PM
My pleasure. The invitation has been sent to Rainer from SANA. Meeting is end of March and I trust he has accepted.

Hopefully this will be productive and successful.

THE MOOSE
06-03-2014, 03:45 PM
The invitation has been sent to Rainer Pssst.....that would be me....just don't tell anybody.....

I am ok with the date but the invitation must now come from SABS to TB. I will follow through.

Doctor G
10-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Pssst.....that would be me....just don't tell anybody.....

I am ok with the date but the invitation must now come from SABS to TB. I will follow through.

haha :duh:

Thanks Moose.

Try an push them for the american standard (7"x4" or 178mm x 100mm) since that seems to be the most common size of all number plate hardware available in the market.