PDA

View Full Version : Competition: Movember Think Bike page slogan

Hover Ho'
22-10-2013, 03:43 PM
As discussed here (http://forum.thinkbike.co.za/showthread.php?66826-Movember-Slogans-post-them-here!), this will be the voting page for the slogans. Competition will close at midnight on 31 October and the winner and runners up will be announced on 1 November. The winning slogan will also be posted on the Think Bike 2013 page.

Aquaman
01-11-2013, 10:32 AM
How about a pic for the team? Default Mo` setting not that much of an attention grabber? What are the rules using TB brand?

Hover Ho'
01-11-2013, 10:58 AM
How about a pic for the team? Default Mo` setting not that much of an attention grabber? What are the rules using TB brand

Will find out, good idea to use Oscar!

Pirate
04-11-2013, 07:19 AM
After conversing, endless delibitiating and applying my mind, I have decided on the outcome of the voting for the slogan. In my opinion, it was close :wink1: and I would have liked both to be used, as they both represent our campaign and the one for Movember.

Unfortunately, there can only be one.

Congratulations to the author of: "going grey, check your prostate todat. You can check your PSA or do it the digital way".

Aquaman
04-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Congrats to Esiotrot, PeterV and JumpIn, who tied as winners of our slogan competition.:tartparty: . Esiotrot`s slogan got the final thumbs up as the team`s 2013 motivational caption!! Please note we have only 3 tied winners, as 4th winner unfortunately did not register as a member of the Think Bike 2013 team, which is a rule of the competition. Donations were credited earlier today. Please also note that one of the winners got R1 extra, as the prize donation had to be divided by 3. I trust this decision is acceptable to all team members. :thumbright:

" Are you going grey? Check your prostate today. You can test your PSA or do it the digital way."

EsioTrot
04-11-2013, 02:20 PM
A big thanks to "Gateway" for the generous donations. And thanks for the thumbs up (although the index finger would be a more appropriate digit in this case).

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Aquaman
04-11-2013, 02:25 PM
A big thanks to "Gateway" for the generous donations. And thanks for the thumbs up (although the index finger would be a more appropriate digit in this case).

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Gatewage, actually. You`re welcome.

Pirate
04-11-2013, 03:02 PM

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I wouldn't know... :dontknow: I'm not yet going grey... :CoB:

EsioTrot
04-11-2013, 07:40 PM
I wouldn't know... :dontknow: I'm not yet going grey... :CoB:
:laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3: