PDA

View Full Version : Think Bike Impala Rally?

IceCreamMan
05-03-2013, 10:03 AM
how come i see no stand there?

or was i blind?

AMZ
05-03-2013, 11:54 AM
how come i see no stand there?

or was i blind?

Nothing wrong with your eyesight. There was no TB stand.

Budah
05-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Nothing wrong with your eyesight. There was no TB stand.

Would it not benefit the campain if there was a stand? And how to make. It happen?

AMZ
05-03-2013, 12:49 PM
Would it not benefit the campain if there was a stand? And how to make. It happen?

It might benefit the campaign, for sure. Two questions remain:

- Who should do this?
- What about all the other rallies?

IceCreamMan
05-03-2013, 03:40 PM
i am sure simon would give you okes free entry to set up a TB stall .... would sell a lot of stuff too i reckon.

TB should be a fixture at all rallies i reckon (within reason) , who to man it is of course a real issue...cos it would take time and effort and costs too..possibly start small and just do bike SA rallies to start off with

Budah
05-03-2013, 04:33 PM
In fact, we've been approached awhile back by clubs also wanting a TB stand at their rallies. Problem was always logistics, stock, HANDS, moola to cover expenses. How do we bridge this little obstacle????? Mnnnnnn .......? In so many ways we've grown in leaps and strides but yet to get outa cyberspace and stiekyt at the real rallies. Mnnnnn......???? Rally volunteers?????? Sure we can devise some protocol, start small. By George, we got gazebo's, stock, sales procedures,

AMZ
05-03-2013, 06:24 PM
i am sure simon would give you okes free entry to set up a TB stall .... would sell a lot of stuff too i reckon.

TB should be a fixture at all rallies i reckon (within reason) , who to man it is of course a real issue...cos it would take time and effort and costs too..possibly start small and just do bike SA rallies to start off with

In fact, we've been approached awhile back by clubs also wanting a TB stand at their rallies. Problem was always logistics, stock, HANDS, moola to cover expenses. How do we bridge this little obstacle????? Mnnnnnn .......? In so many ways we've grown in leaps and strides but yet to get outa cyberspace and stiekyt at the real rallies. Mnnnnn......???? Rally volunteers?????? Sure we can devise some protocol, start small. By George, we got gazebo's, stock, sales procedures,

Nothing wrong with what you guys are suggesting. At present we are short of hands, even to start small. Yes, we have great gazebos, excellent stock, well written sales procedures, but sadly, George and his hands are lacking. The few hands always willing to help, are too thinly stretched as it is. Unless we find some new, willing and passionate hands, we will have to limit our involvement to a few select gatherings such as Gauteng Motor Show, AMID Show. Toy Run and one or two more. There is however no reason, why any of our members cannot volunteer to man a stall at a rally. In fact, we have a guy in the Eastern Cape who has done so all by himself more than once and wit some success.