PDA

View Full Version : Think Bike @ Carousel and JHB Toy Runs - 25th November 2012.

Aquaman
08-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi Peeps,
Think Bike will actively be involved at both the Johannesburg (Gauteng) Toy Run, as well as at the Carousel (Limpopo) Toy Run. Bring your mates with and come have a jol with the Marshals, GP Events Team and fellow Members of Think Bike!!

1. Johannesburg:

Please look out for a seperate thread on routes and participation.

The GP Events Team will present a stall with TB goodies at the arrival site. Please support Think Bike on the day with your presence, buying power and assistance.

Who will help out at the JHB TB stall:
- FH (Event captain)
- Oros
-
-

2. Carousel:

The GP Events Team will present the following facilities at the Carousel:
- A TB co-sponsored shaded area (gazebos) on the lawns in front of the DJ truck on a 1st come-1st served- basis (TB will have a small reserved area);
- A seperate TB stall with TB goodies.
- BikersThatCare will run the *Gear Drop-off* initiative, but it is possible that TB may assist them with overflows)

Please support Think Bike on the day with your presence, buying power and assistance.

Who will help out at the Carousel TB stall/ *Tent-town*:

- Aquaman (Event captain)
- Elouise
- evil.sponge
- Sideswipe
- SuperR1Fly
- Blondes
-
-

Solstice
08-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Hi Peeps,
Think Bike will actively be involved at both the Johannesburg (Gauteng) Toy Run, as well as at the Carousel (Limpopo) Toy Run. Bring your mates with and come have a jol with the Marshals, GP Events Team and fellow Members of Think Bike!!

1. Johannesburg:

The GP Events Team will present a stall with TB goodies at the arrival site. Please support Think Bike on the day with your presence, buying power and assistance.

- FH (Event captain)
- Oros
- Solstice (after marshaling - can assist for about 2 hours)
-

2. Carousel:

- A TB co-sponsored shaded area (gazebos) on the lawns in front of the DJ truck on a 1st come-1st served- basis (TB will have a small reserved area);
- BikersThatCare will run the *Gear Drop-off* initiative, but it is possible that TB may assist them with overflows)

Please support Think Bike on the day with your presence, buying power and assistance.

- Elouise
- evil.sponge
- Sideswipe
- SuperR1Fly
- Blondes
-
-

FH
08-11-2012, 04:02 PM
@ Solstice :thumbright:

Hover Ho'
08-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Hi Peeps,

1. Johannesburg:

- FH (Event captain)
- Oros
-

2. Carousel:

- Elouise
- evil.sponge
- Sideswipe
- SuperR1Fly
- Blondes
- Hover Ho'
-

Solstice
09-11-2012, 08:38 AM
@ Solstice :thumbright:

I will see if I can bully...urm..... convince some of the other marshals to assist as well.

FH
09-11-2012, 04:29 PM
MARSHALLS???????????? :-( :protest: :bs::cussing: :captgrumpy: :angry5: :boxing: :spiderman: :blackeye: :cyclops1: :doubt: :silent: :crybaby: :( :toothy3: :violent3:

ok, weez like them too:notworthy:.....NO pink bits on their bikes though:CoB:

Elouise
09-11-2012, 05:37 PM
AMZ can ride biatch with me that day! :headbang:

FH
09-11-2012, 05:43 PM
I explicitly asked for NO PINK BITS!!!!!:wha:

FH
09-11-2012, 05:44 PM
sorry AMZ:notworthy:

Silvrav
09-11-2012, 06:49 PM
hahah! you guys crack me up...

- Elouise
- evil.sponge
- Sideswipe
- SuperR1Fly
- Blondes
- Silvrav
-

jadeinplay
09-11-2012, 09:02 PM
MARSHALLS???????????? :-( :protest: :bs::cussing: :captgrumpy: :angry5: :boxing: :spiderman: :blackeye: :cyclops1: :doubt: :silent: :crybaby: :( :toothy3: :violent3:

ok, weez like them too:notworthy:.....NO pink bits on their bikes though:CoB:

Will be around there, dont want to commit as involved with Toy Run side of things that day.

Aquaman
10-11-2012, 11:27 AM

- Elouise
- evil.sponge
- Sideswipe
- SuperR1Fly
- Blondes
- Silvrav
- Hover Ho`

Aquaman
12-11-2012, 07:51 AM
:azbump:

Aquaman
12-11-2012, 09:51 AM
Any members/guests on forum who wish to visit us or who are able to assist us at TB *tent-town* or TB stall at Carousel, or at the TB stall in JHB...?:dontknow:

Hover Ho'
13-11-2012, 04:35 AM
Come on guys!! Where are those who always complain that events (and Events) are a closed shop? Pull in for some laughs and to meet the awesomest people around! If I can come all the way from Slaapies to help out, I think one or two of you can pop in for an hour or so? :dontknow:

Aquaman
13-11-2012, 08:16 AM

- Oros (Event captain)
- LawMongrel;
-The Wee One(Student)
-
-

- Elouise
- evil.sponge
- Sideswipe
- SuperR1Fly
- Blondes
- Silvrav
- Hover Ho`
- FH
- Jubbie (Student)

Are there members/guests on the forum who wish to visit us or who are able to assist us at TB *tent-town* or TB stall at Carousel, or at the TB stall in JHB...?:dontknow:

No previous experience required. You will still be able to participate in the mass ride!

NB!!: Think Bike will present a *Gear Drop-off* at Carousel in partnership with BikersThatCare @ a small donation. Look out for our stalls near the actual toy drop-off zone. Please support TB or BikersThatCare.

spirit
13-11-2012, 08:24 AM

- Oros (Event captain)
- LawMongrel;
-The Wee One(Student)
-
-

- Elouise
- evil.sponge
- Sideswipe
- SuperR1Fly
- Blondes
- Silvrav
- Hover Ho`
- FH
- Jubbie (Student)

No previous experience required. You will still be able to participate in the mass ride!

NB!!: Think Bike will present a *Gear Drop-off* at Carousel in partnership with BikersThatCare @ a small donation. Look out for our stalls near the actual toy drop-off zone. Please support TB or BikersThatCare.

TSOR has a stall - I can arrange with Uschi to have the stall in close proximity to Think Bike , and if you then need an extra venue for folks to store their gear - my friends and I will do it, - I think we are 4 or 5 chicks manning our one stall.:dance: Let me know if I must speak to Uschi - prior to her doing the stall layout.:thumbright:

Elouise
13-11-2012, 08:41 AM
TSOR has a stall - I can arrange with Uschi to have the stall in close proximity to Think Bike , and if you then need an extra venue for folks to store their gear - my friends and I will do it, - I think we are 4 or 5 chicks manning our one stall.:dance: Let me know if I must speak to Uschi - prior to her doing the stall layout.:thumbright:Thx girl.

Silvrav
13-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Great Spirit!

LawMongrel
13-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Thanks for adding me Aqua. was just about to add myself :P Will be there after marshalling ;)

FH
13-11-2012, 05:40 PM
No, thank You LawMongrel!!!!!:thumbright:

Great to see the MARSHALLS joining the GPET at the THINK BIKE stall after the Mass ride when all their work is done!!:headbang:

A nice safe place to come leave your gear so that your hands are free to help in the THINK BIKE shop!!!

Marshalls ROCK!!!!!:dance:

You don't have to add your name, just be there!!!!

Silvrav
14-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Bumpity bump bump! come one come all!

Elouise
14-11-2012, 07:33 PM
11 nights only

Aquaman
15-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Who will assist at the JHB TB stall:

- Oros (Event captain)
- LawMongrel;
- Jubbie (Student)
-
-

Who will assist at the Carousel TB stall/ *Tent-town*/Gear drop-off:

- Elouise
- evil.sponge
- Sideswipe
- SuperR1Fly
- Blondes
- Silvrav
- Hover Ho`
- FH
- Mike (Student)

Sponsie just landed Think Bike a water and gazebo sponsor for both events!!
Think Bike and BikersThatCare will distribute iced water to the public for small donation @ *gear drop-off* points and stalls.

LawMongrel
16-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Who will assist at the JHB TB stall:

- Oros (Event captain)
- LawMongrel;
- Jubbie (Student)
-
-

Who will assist at the Carousel TB stall/ *Tent-town*/Gear drop-off:

- Elouise
- evil.sponge
- Sideswipe
- SuperR1Fly
- Blondes
- Silvrav
- Hover Ho`
- FH
- Mike (Student)

Sponsie just landed Think Bike a water and gazebo sponsor for both events!!
Think Bike and BikersThatCare will distribute iced water to the public for small donation @ *gear drop-off* points and stalls.

:thumbright:

FH
18-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Dear people of TB!!!!!!

We desperately need some assistance at the JHB Toy Run

As it stands, we have 2 of the newest members, a honourary member and a MARSHALL running the JHB Think Bike stall, and as much as they WILL do a GREAT job there:dance:, they can really use a hand. No one will be expected to clean anything, wash dishes of ANY sort, or pay for a full tank of fuel for the COB's cage!!!!!:CoB:

People look for the stall, ask questions like:
- "Think Bike" means what exactly:confused3:
- Why not "Think car":confused3:
- Where can I get stickers:confused3:
- Are your stickers free:confused3:
- Where do I join:confused3:
- What does it cost to join:confused3:
- Why should I join:confused3:
- Why do you guys wear that orange thingy:confused3:
- How come bikes lanesplit:confused3:
- Why are ZX14's the best bike out there:headbang:

So as you can see, this is not rocket science!!!!!!
If you can see yourselves spending half an hour at the stall, helping the campaign you joined for a reason, chit chatting with fellow TB'ers and the biking/non-biking public at the ToyRun, please come and help the guys and gurl:confused3:

Meet new peoples and see what the campaign does for the average Joe out there:headbang:

AAAAHHHHHGGGGGG PLEEZ!!!!!!!

LawMongrel
19-11-2012, 06:32 AM

Go home FH. You're drunk :tongue3:

Come join us at the stall peeps ;)

Darren
19-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Did The Vaal Toy Run this weekend, not bad! well hosted by the Centurions Club, but next weekends Toy Run, is "The Business!"

Elouise
19-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Dear people of TB!!!!!!

We desperately need some assistance at the JHB Toy Run

As it stands, we have 2 of the newest members, a honourary member and a MARSHALL running the JHB Think Bike stall, and as much as they WILL do a GREAT job there:dance:, they can really use a hand. No one will be expected to clean anything, wash dishes of ANY sort, or pay for a full tank of fuel for the COB's cage!!!!!:CoB:

People look for the stall, ask questions like:
- "Think Bike" means what exactly:confused3:
- Why not "Think car":confused3:
- Where can I get stickers:confused3:
- Are your stickers free:confused3:
- Where do I join:confused3:
- What does it cost to join:confused3:
- Why should I join:confused3:
- Why do you guys wear that orange thingy:confused3:
- How come bikes lanesplit:confused3:

So as you can see, this is not rocket science!!!!!!
If you can see yourselves spending half an hour at the stall, helping the campaign you joined for a reason, chit chatting with fellow TB'ers and the biking/non-biking public at the ToyRun, please come and help the guys and gurl:confused3:

Meet new peoples and see what the campaign does for the average Joe out there:headbang:

AAAAHHHHHGGGGGG PLEEZ!!!!!!!