28-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Nifty! Thanks Az.

DerekConradie
28-09-2012, 08:29 PM
What is Critical Mass?

Rizla
29-09-2012, 01:08 PM
What is Critical Mass?

Critical mass - refers to Bicycle event were people gather together for a mass ride.

Critical mass in physics - minimum mass of fissionable material, which is needed to create self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction.

In other words - critical mass is minimum amount/quantity of whatever to trigger phenomenon.

DeTour
24-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Attended first time this past Friday, pretty great vibe and awesome taking over the streets in Joburg (not that there is a lot of traffic in the CBD). Thanks to the Thinkbike Marshalls (I saw Silvrav, the Hyosung is pretty unique), couple of times I was pretty nervous on the bicycle, some attendees aren't very good in riding a straight line (and that was before the beer stop!).Will probably be going again next month!

AMZ
25-02-2013, 06:25 AM
What is Critical Mass?

In this case a cycle ride that takes place in about 320 cities around the world on the last Friday night of the month. The idea is thatbthe cyclists take the inner city back.

Silvrav
25-02-2013, 07:47 AM
Attended first time this past Friday, pretty great vibe and awesome taking over the streets in Joburg (not that there is a lot of traffic in the CBD). Thanks to the Thinkbike Marshalls (I saw Silvrav, the Hyosung is pretty unique), couple of times I was pretty nervous on the bicycle, some attendees aren't very good in riding a straight line (and that was before the beer stop!).Will probably be going again next month!
Come say high at the half way point next time...was fun as always!

DeTour
25-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Tried to, but it was pretty hard getting through the crowd, so just found a clearing and waited to get going again :grin: