PDA

View Full Version : Ping AMZ / Smartie

Swallow
11-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Can you delete my profile? Will always support the cause...but its time to do this :thumbright:

You can dish out my thread count - charge an extra R5 membership for every 10 posts :tongue3:

:hello2: Its been - and I will be popping up in your neighbourhood soon - will do what I always have, but just not here :salute: :notworthy: its time to :ride:

And on my 16,000 post :dance: - thats a few pennies for the cause extra :rolf2:...bidding starts now... Fiddlestix...Lil Carrot - BRING IT!!!

diabolicum
11-09-2012, 07:46 PM
I will creep out of my quiet little corner to say: WTF??? :(

Swallow
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM
:angel12: Its just time diabolicum - will be in your neighbourhood soon enough...so be afraid...be very afraid :twisted: Life has a funny way of carving out new paths, changing direction and bringing you home. For me...its time - to focus on what is important, without living in a fishbowl. Got all my important contacts stashed away :love7: - and can you IMAGINE how much easier the muddywaiters will have it :blush:

Learned a lot from the folks here - and I will be forever endebted to everyone who ever responded to a post :notworthy: - but this Swallow must spread her wings - go behind the scenes and transform.

AMZ
11-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Sorry to see this, but may I ask, why not just stay away? Why delete the whole profile?

Swallow
11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Sorry to see this, but may I ask, why not just stay away? Why delete the whole profile?

Put it on dormant :scratch: - finding my feet AMZie - will be a long time before I am back, and then not anywhere near as involved (forum wise) as I have been... whatever the Big Cheeses decide, is good :notworthy:

Nunique
11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Hugs my friend.

You have a hundred undiscovered path ways, take each one with the enthusiasm you have and enjoy every second of it.

Will miss your posts tremendously, but will stalk you often :badgrin:

:love7:

Swallow
11-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Hugs FRIEND!!! Ride soon :ride:

Swallow
11-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Big Cheeses...please dont forget about these guys... Feb next year!!!
Hello Swallow/Mandy....

I am trying to reply to your threads on the forum... but as yet am unable to post a reply.....

Thanks for all the input and yes, everything is still in the planning stages - but we have some very real idea about our departure and pre-departure functions etc from CT, DBN and JHB... so would be good to discuss sometime....

Are you in CT?

Otherwise I am on skype - venter.christopher

http://forum.thinkbike.co.za/showthread.php?53434-Goodwill-Ambassedors-for-Think-Bike!&p=818801#post818801

Looking forward to chatting and working with the Think Bike crowd....

Regards

Chris
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Christopher, Hein, Dave & Ian)

"Cape Town to Dublin by Scooter 2013" - for the Red Cross Children's Hospital

info@scooteraddicts.co.za
www.scooteraddicts.co.za (http://www.scooteraddicts.co.za)
PO Box 1648, Milnerton, 7435
Fax: 086 5744602
Mobile: 079 866 9960 (Chris)
Landline: (021) 510 5526

Vespa 1
11-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey Girl, not going to ask why, I am sure you have good reason! But you be safe out there among the English! You hear!:salute:

Swallow
11-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Hey Girl, not going to ask why, I am sure you have good reason! But you be safe out there among the English! You hear!:salute:

Vespa... I got your number :thumbright:

Vespa 1
11-09-2012, 10:25 PM
ANY TIME, ANYTHING I canhelp with, just holler!

Fox
12-09-2012, 06:01 AM
wtf

Purple Virgo Vixen
12-09-2012, 06:57 AM
Good Luck on the road out there Swallow :occasion5:

diabolicum
12-09-2012, 07:21 AM
:angel12: Its just time diabolicum - will be in your neighbourhood soon enough...so be afraid...be very afraid :twisted: Life has a funny way of carving out new paths, changing direction and bringing you home. For me...its time - to focus on what is important, without living in a fishbowl. Got all my important contacts stashed away :love7: - and can you IMAGINE how much easier the muddywaiters will have it :blush:

Learned a lot from the folks here - and I will be forever endebted to everyone who ever responded to a post :notworthy: - but this Swallow must spread her wings - go behind the scenes and transform.Cool, do what you must and do it well.

badass
12-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Strongs in everything you take on and remember it's not the road you chose but the road GOD put you on

ta2bryan
12-09-2012, 09:04 AM
wtf

And then some!
Have not been too active since I got back, and have not had the opportunity to meet you yet, but enjoyed your banter.
All the best for wherever you may be going, and whatever the next chapter holds.

garyalex
12-09-2012, 09:06 AM

Good luck Swallow hun, and all the best with your future endeavours. Hope to see you on the road! :ride:

We will miss you! :wha:

AMZ
12-09-2012, 09:08 AM

I so agree. We could delete if it is Swallows request, but Swallow, regardless of what the futur eholds, you were and your posts were an integral part of the forum for a long time. Please do the future you deem fit and all the best for that, but reconsider the request, please?

SmartTart
12-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Big Cheeses...please dont forget about these guys... Feb next year!!!
Hello Swallow/Mandy....

I am trying to reply to your threads on the forum... but as yet am unable to post a reply.....

Thanks for all the input and yes, everything is still in the planning stages - but we have some very real idea about our departure and pre-departure functions etc from CT, DBN and JHB... so would be good to discuss sometime....

Are you in CT?

Otherwise I am on skype - venter.christopher

http://forum.thinkbike.co.za/showthread.php?53434-Goodwill-Ambassedors-for-Think-Bike!&p=818801#post818801

Looking forward to chatting and working with the Think Bike crowd....

Regards

Chris
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Christopher, Hein, Dave & Ian)

"Cape Town to Dublin by Scooter 2013" - for the Red Cross Children's Hospital

info@scooteraddicts.co.za
www.scooteraddicts.co.za (http://www.scooteraddicts.co.za)
PO Box 1648, Milnerton, 7435
Fax: 086 5744602
Mobile: 079 866 9960 (Chris)
Landline: (021) 510 5526
lol No fear, Chris pops in at our home every couple of weeks :)
on my phone as I'm away on business but will mail you regarding the options on your account when I'm back later in the week :)

spirit
12-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Swallow, we are as different as the sun and the moon, that being said I think in many peoples lives you made a difference - silly things like the birthday threads that you and Vespa1 kept going, it is silly to me and I would never bother doing it, but you cared enough to make someone feel special almost daily and that included people you never met, rather special attribute, I think.

I remember DC once saying that you can delete the profile and the posts of a forum member who no longer wishes to be involved, but the reality is that they were involved and they made a difference and for that reason their posts should remain, I think that he had a valid point.

Your path in life appears to be taking you another route, and although you feel that others made a difference in your life, you clearly left a footprint on their lives.

Spirit

Vespa 1
12-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Swallow, we are as different as the sun and the moon, that being said I think in many peoples lives you made a difference - silly things like the birthday threads that you and Vespa1 kept going, it is silly to me and I would never bother doing it, but you cared enough to make someone feel special almost daily and that included people you never met, rather special attribute, I think.

I remember DC once saying that you can delete the profile and the posts of a forum member who no longer wishes to be involved, but the reality is that they were involved and they made a difference and for that reason their posts should remain, I think that he had a valid point.

Your path in life appears to be taking you another route, and although you feel that others made a difference in your life, you clearly left a footprint on their lives.

Spirit
@Spirit! Hear Hear!!!:notworthy: Oh and ps, I'll keep up wif da Bifdays!

spirit
12-09-2012, 02:35 PM
@Spirit! Hear Hear!!!:notworthy: Oh and ps, I'll keep up wif da Bifdays!

Sawy uncle, my bad :duh:, but think you are a super star to do it,:salute: but it is nice to have someone who likes doing things wiff you - even if she is near the ocean and you are here with us.:dance::dance:

Alsdad
12-09-2012, 02:44 PM
I remember a drive initiated by Birdie Girl to help a fellow biker whom she had never met and had had a bad accident!

Things like that don't get deleted..............they become legend!!!!!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

AMZ
12-09-2012, 02:52 PM
I remember a drive initiated by Birdie Girl to help a fellow biker whom she had never met and had had a bad accident!

Things like that don't get deleted..............they become legend!!!!!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Exactly! Also, it does not stay as posted by GUEST, but no fear. Swallow confirmed her profile, etc. can stay.

Booster
12-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Can you delete my profile? Will always support the cause...but its time to do this :thumbright:

You can dish out my thread count - charge an extra R5 membership for every 10 posts :tongue3:

:hello2: Its been - and I will be popping up in your neighbourhood soon - will do what I always have, but just not here :salute: :notworthy: its time to :ride:

And on my 16,000 post :dance: - thats a few pennies for the cause extra :rolf2:...bidding starts now... Fiddlestix...Lil Carrot - BRING IT!!!

Never met you personally, but :wha:

Easy Rider
12-09-2012, 03:20 PM

Learned a lot from the folks here - and I will be forever endebted to everyone who ever responded to a post :notworthy: - but this Swallow must spread her wings - go behind the scenes and transform.

Nooo, say it isnt sooo....you cant say goodbye to this family :hmph: ... if if you must go. go with care... keep in touch.. You have made a difference :salute:

EsioTrot
12-09-2012, 03:28 PM
I have seen many people come and go on this forum. Many of them were good friends. Some of them have returned years later.

Swallow, I'm going to miss your quick wit, your warm friendliness and your great spirit on this forum.:notworthy: I'm so glad I got to meet you at Oviston :dance: and I hope our paths can cross again some day.:sad1: Go well! never give up! come back soon!:bird1:

THE MOOSE
12-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Good luck, keep your chin up, gurl..........:thumbright:

Swallow
17-09-2012, 07:15 AM
Appreciate your kind words all :salute: - and will catch you when I leave the twilight zone.
Dont forget to say Hi to the noobs...someone ps dispense meds at 6, kick the PE boyz butts if you notice they havent arranged a run, wish people a happy birthday - and just have fun!

Take care out there - rubber down!

Swallow
21-11-2012, 06:41 PM
:pity: :pity: After my little wobble and a break :pity: :pity:

...now... I have a post count to sort out...my average is below 40 :shock: :pale:

FH
21-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Howdy Swallow, have a drink on me!

Swallow
21-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Howdy Swallow, have a drink on me!

Right now... I prefer my glass :badgrin:

Crash
22-11-2012, 07:17 AM
:dance::headbang::dance::headbang::dance::headbang ::dance::headbang:

Whooooo hoooooo!!! Welcome back aunty! :CoB:

Swallow
22-11-2012, 07:39 AM
:dance::headbang::dance::headbang::dance::headbang ::dance::headbang:

Whooooo hoooooo!!! Welcome back aunty! :CoB:

Catch you when I get there Crashlet :badgrin:

theRéhann
22-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Catch you when I get there Crashlet :badgrin:

And Crash is a true gentleman, so he will walk really slowly so that you can catch him on your uhm... bike... thing.

Swallow
24-11-2012, 02:29 PM
And Crash is a true gentleman, so he will walk really slowly so that you can catch him on your uhm... bike... thing.

Aha - you tell yourself that...:twisted:

Crash
27-11-2012, 05:31 AM
Ahhhhh Ring ding ding ding... Di' di' ding dingy ding.....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oNnRGtVkr6E