PDA

View Full Version : AMiD Show 2012 - Help needed at Scooter School (24-26 August)

WBro
22-08-2012, 02:24 PM
AMiD: Think Bike / Scooter School
Dates: 24-26 August
Venue: NASREC

Brief: AMiD has a Scooter School which is within the ThinkBike area at the AMiD Show.

What is needed? On the side of the entrance there will be a Scooter School. Here AMid members with scooters and small bikes will each have a gazebo and 3 to 4 of their products.

Members are needed to assit in the Scooter School(s): Honda and Yamaha have their academy staff on site (three of the brands - Suzuki, Motana (SYM scooters) and Big Boy, will not have instructors and we are being requested to assit them.

Entrance will be FREE as is bike parking.

Scooter School Peeps:

Friday:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Saturday:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sunday:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Takashi
22-08-2012, 03:18 PM

Brief: AMiD has a Scooter School which is within the ThinkBike area at the AMiD Show.

What is needed? On the side of the entrance there will be a Scooter School. Here AMid members with scooters and small bikes will each have a gazebo and 3 to 4 of their products.

Members are needed to assit in the Scooter School(s): Honda and Yamaha have their academy staff on site (three of the brands - Suzuki, Motana (SYM scooters) and Big Boy, will not have instructors and we are being requested to assit them.

Scooter School Peeps:

Friday:
-Takashi (TBC)
-
-
-
-
-

Saturday:
-Takashi (TBC)
-
-
-
-
-

Sunday:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I will do either Friday or Saturday depending on other arangements..

Linus
22-08-2012, 07:35 PM

Scooter School Peeps:

Friday:
-Takashi (TBC)
- Linus
-
-
-
-

Saturday:
-Takashi (TBC)
-
-
-
-
-

Sunday:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

theRéhann
23-08-2012, 07:14 AM

... Entrance will be FREE as is bike parking.

All bike parking is free, but bikers do pay to get into the show. If I have a complete list of "trainers", I will sort them out with complimentary tickets.

Can someone please get numbers to me during the day? My cell no is oh-7-too 6-too-6 double-3 double-too.

Thanks! :salute:

Dgener8
23-08-2012, 08:43 AM

Scooter School Peeps:

Friday:
-Takashi (TBC)
- Linus
-
-
-
-

Saturday:
-Takashi (TBC)
- Wayward Son (14:00 - close)
-
-
-
-

Sunday:
- Wayward Son
-
-
-
-
-
-

Bishop
23-08-2012, 10:28 AM
My cell no is oh-7-too 6-too-6 double-3 double-too.

My phone won't let me put the letters in when I dial :wha:

BikerMom
23-08-2012, 11:21 AM

Scooter School Peeps:

Friday:
-Takashi (TBC)
- Linus
-
-
-
-

Saturday:
-Takashi (TBC)
-
-
-
-

Sunday:
- Wayward Son
- BikerMom (10:00 - close) Oops, didn't realize, I'm not a Marshal?
-
-
-
-
-

Dgener8
23-08-2012, 11:58 AM

Scooter School Peeps:

Friday:
-Takashi (TBC)
- Linus
-
-
-
-

Saturday:
-Takashi (TBC)
-
-
-
-

Sunday:
- Wayward Son
-
-
-
-
-

a potential trainee.... stick with me, BM... ALWAYS welcome

BikerMom
23-08-2012, 12:11 PM
a potential trainee.... stick with me, BM... ALWAYS welcome

Does that mean I'm allowed to put peeps on scooters with a word of advice?

Dgener8
23-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Does that mean I'm allowed to put peeps on scooters with a word of advice?

of course... with supervision to actually see that u DO know what u're doing... hahahahaha

BikerMom
23-08-2012, 12:21 PM
of course... with supervision to actually see that u DO know what u're doing... hahahahaha

The first thing I always point out: The positions and how to operate the brakes. :?

Dgener8
23-08-2012, 12:51 PM
The first thing I always point out: The positions and how to operate the brakes. :?

Then you are welcome!!!!

BikerMom
23-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Then you are welcome!!!!

See you Sunday! :grin:

Dgener8
23-08-2012, 12:58 PM
See you Sunday! :grin: Awesome stuff BM... Look forward to it!

WBro
23-08-2012, 04:18 PM

Scooter School Peeps:

Friday:
-Takashi (TBC)
- Linus
-
-
-
-

Saturday:
-Takashi (TBC)
-
-
-
-

Sunday:
- Wayward Son
-
-
-
-
-

Takashi
23-08-2012, 07:00 PM

Scooter School Peeps:

Friday:
-Takashi (Confirmed)
- Linus
-
-
-
-

Saturday:
-
-
-
-

Sunday:
- Wayward Son
-
-
-
-
-

WHAT TIME MUST WE BE WHERE?

Jadd
23-08-2012, 08:01 PM
any time from 9 onwards.
Not sure there will be a demand for anyone Friday morning, weekend should pick up though.
I will be there on and off Friday and Sunday

AMZ
24-08-2012, 08:26 AM

Scooter School Peeps:

Friday:
-Takashi (Confirmed)
- Linus
-
-
-
-

Saturday:
-
-
-
-

Sunday:
- Wayward Son
-
-
-
-
-

No problem Bikermom. Be there, or be square! :gkim2:

The request is for MEMBERS. Don't let ne catch a 1200 rider no being able to read, now!

WBro
24-08-2012, 08:51 AM

Scooter School Peeps:

Friday:
-Takashi (Confirmed)
- Linus
-
-
-
-

Saturday:
-
-
-
-

Sunday:
- Wayward Son
-
-
-
-
-

Dgener8
24-08-2012, 08:56 AM

we said MEMBERS .... shees, can't u READ???

Linus
25-08-2012, 07:38 AM

Scooter School Peeps:

Friday:
-Takashi (Confirmed)
- Linus
-
-
-
-

Saturday:
-
-
-
-

Sunday:
- Wayward Son
- Linus
-
-
-
-

Did yesterday. Quiet but fun :-) Today and Sunday could be hectic. Will be there Sunday.

Trevelle
25-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Was on duty Saturday morning with Colyvon........was good fun, please support on Sunday.

WBro
25-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Was on duty Saturday morning with Colyvon........was good fun, please support on Sunday.
Chaps on their way from the Slut Walk to help out.