PDA

View Full Version : ThinkBike training at Zwarkops - testing the water

AMZ
13-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Due to the interest from Members for joining us at a BMW Rider Academy suppored TB training day at Zwartkops, we have the opportunity to do two of these days this year. The new date would be in June, or July. Obviously we do not want to move all October participants to June/July and then have to cancel October. Who would be interested in joining us in June/July. Make a list to show your interest please?

Trainees:

-
-
-
-

Do both, I say. You can never learn too much and track experience is invaluable.

Linus
13-03-2012, 05:22 PM
I would like to do one or both, but it is completely impossible for me to make a two month in advance commitment until I am sure I would even be in the country. Will be on hold until I know where I am

Nunique
13-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Either or but hmmmmmmm JUNE IS COLD!!!!!!!!!

RobH
13-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Due to the interest from Members for joining us at a BMW Rider Academy suppored TB training day at Zwartkops, we have the opportunity to do two of these days this year. The new date would be in June, or July. Obviously we do not want to move all October participants to June/July and then have to cancel October. Who would be interested in joining us in June/July. Make a list to show your interest please?

Trainees:

- RobH - I'll do both :)
-
-
-

Do both, I say. You can never learn too much and track experience is invaluable.

Devon
13-03-2012, 11:28 PM

Trainees:

- RobH - I'll do both :smile:
- Devon - Going to Try do both as well
-
-

Requiem
13-03-2012, 11:34 PM
I would love to do another one - did the basic BMW course at Zwartkops - was a lot of fun.

Oisin
14-03-2012, 06:15 AM
Interested in Jun/July provided it does not clash with my trip to Kenya.

Speed Devil
14-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Will the courses be identical or will the the October course be slightly more advanced?

AMZ
14-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Will the courses be identical or will the the October course be slightly more advanced?

The training part would be identical. The level of learning will be up to each rider as there will again be time on the track and as you improve you may be moved to a higher class.