PDA

View Full Version : Membership Renewal

Maars
15-09-2011, 01:21 PM
I have just renewed my membership and must say....WOW !! The e-mails send to me confirming that I have completed the online form and confirming payment receipt was like in a couple of minutes ! I think it all took me less than 5 minutes to renew my membership :grin:

Thanks Think Bike Management - specially SmartTart for the speedy service :salute:

Memi
15-09-2011, 01:58 PM
+1 :thumbleft:

AMZ
15-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the feedback Maars. It is greatly appreciated. We all know Safron is a star, but we still enjoy and appreciate positive feedback such as this. :thumbleft:

Blondes
15-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Congrats, now you also know what all the new and renewed TB members know. :headbang:
Membership team are pretty cool :cheers:

Scorpius
15-09-2011, 02:28 PM
I'll be doing it next month :)

MadX
15-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Cool guys !! Glad you are finding it better :)

SmartTart
15-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Lovely to hear!!
Thanks Maars - always a pleasure and happy to have you (back) on board :salute:

Straatvalk
15-09-2011, 07:51 PM
I Think that Tink Bike Membership SUCK!!!!!! I've renewed my membership about a year ago, and again last week get a reminder to say my time for renewal has come up again. Funny part is: a year later & still have not received membership goodies. BUT if they need money like all other institutions they will come knocking at the first oppertunity.

Without any notice, Marchall status was revoked without any warning - so anyone interested in a marchall bib - I'l make you a good deal!!!!!!!

RoseThorn
15-09-2011, 08:26 PM
I Think that Tink Bike Membership SUCK!!!!!! I've renewed my membership about a year ago, and again last week get a reminder to say my time for renewal has come up again. Funny part is: a year later & still have not received membership goodies. BUT if they need money like all other institutions they will come knocking at the first oppertunity.

Without any notice, Marchall status was revoked without any warning - so anyone interested in a marchall bib - I'l make you a good deal!!!!!!!

Your status was not revoked without warning, we did send emails and pm's with no response.
Please send me a pm or email regarding your bib as it can only be used by TB marshals and we can see what we can do for you, depending on the condition.
The marshal accreditation requirements states that marshal regalia remains the property of TB marshals.

SmartTart
15-09-2011, 09:06 PM

Hi Staatvalk, Thank you so much for taking the time to raise your query and I really must apologies for the very poor service you have received from Membership in the past!
I have checked on the membership database, and, your membership was indeed renewed last year, and your payment received, and a pack should have been sent to you. So, yes I agree, the service you have received is totally unacceptable (in any organisation) and what I will do for you is ensure that I send a pack off to you the morning and will email you a tracking number by tomorrow night.

When I took over Membership in May this year, I trolled all the threads I could find on the forum to find any queries relating to membership and directly contacted all members that had posted concerns, queries or complaints and resolved the issues that they had or were experiencing. Your name, however, did not come up on any of these.

Also, as I do not have access to any of the previous membership team's emails, I would not have received notification via that that you had not been properly attended to if you had sent any emails prior to May regarding this.

I also ensured that any member with membership queries had a place on the forum to go to to raise these issues through the creation of the 'Membership Assistance" board
http://forum.thinkbike.co.za/forumdisplay.php?244-Membership-Assistance and invited all members that had outstanding queries to contact me.

The final attempt to ensure that no members had "fallen through the cracks" was made when I emailed you on the 24 May (along with a number of other members) to check if your pack had been received by yourself - I used your ananzi address - but received no reply from you.

So, my sincerest apologies on behalf of Think Bike and the Membership Team, this is not quite the level of service we aspire to provide and I am sorry that reminder to renew reached you before we were aware that you had still not received your pack.
I can understand your frustration and you are more than welcome to contact me directly in the future on smarttart@thinkbike.co.za and I will be more than happy to help you.

I cannot comment on the Marshalling issue, but I'm sure that RoseThorn and ZX Max will be more than happy to help you with that.

AMZ
16-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Hi Straatvalk,

If your e-mail address at Ananzi has changed, please PM me thj enew e-mail address. I will update the details.

SmartTart
16-09-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi Straatvalk,

If your e-mail address at Ananzi has changed, please PM me thj enew e-mail address. I will update the details.

Thanks AMZ - email addy is still accurate. I received a reply email from Straatvalk regarding this.

Scorpius
27-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Ping SmartTart and RoseThorn

Good morning Ladies :)

I have sent you both an e-Mail :)
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwo rthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:: notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwor thy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::n otworthy::notworthy:

Coachman
01-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Hi Staatvalk, Thank you so much for taking the time to raise your query and I really must apologies for the very poor service you have received from Membership in the past!
I have checked on the membership database, and, your membership was indeed renewed last year, and your payment received, and a pack should have been sent to you. So, yes I agree, the service you have received is totally unacceptable (in any organisation) and what I will do for you is ensure that I send a pack off to you the morning and will email you a tracking number by tomorrow night.

When I took over Membership in May this year, I trolled all the threads I could find on the forum to find any queries relating to membership and directly contacted all members that had posted concerns, queries or complaints and resolved the issues that they had or were experiencing. Your name, however, did not come up on any of these.

Also, as I do not have access to any of the previous membership team's emails, I would not have received notification via that that you had not been properly attended to if you had sent any emails prior to May regarding this.

I also ensured that any member with membership queries had a place on the forum to go to to raise these issues through the creation of the 'Membership Assistance" board
http://forum.thinkbike.co.za/forumdisplay.php?244-Membership-Assistance and invited all members that had outstanding queries to contact me.

The final attempt to ensure that no members had "fallen through the cracks" was made when I emailed you on the 24 May (along with a number of other members) to check if your pack had been received by yourself - I used your ananzi address - but received no reply from you.

So, my sincerest apologies on behalf of Think Bike and the Membership Team, this is not quite the level of service we aspire to provide and I am sorry that reminder to renew reached you before we were aware that you had still not received your pack.
I can understand your frustration and you are more than welcome to contact me directly in the future on smarttart@thinkbike.co.za and I will be more than happy to help you.

I cannot comment on the Marshalling issue, but I'm sure that RoseThorn and ZX Max will be more than happy to help you with that.

Hey there Smart - I have just read this post!
You truly show all of us the "way to go home" when it comes to service, commitment and courtesy!
You are awesome!! :salute:

SmartTart
01-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Hey there Smart - I have just read this post!
You truly show all of us the "way to go home" when it comes to service, commitment and courtesy!
You are awesome!! :salute:

Aww thank you!! Very very kind words!! :grin: