PDA

View Full Version : Bloemfontein, Goldfields and Bethlehem Toyruns

Mallory
26-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Just secured free stands at Bethlehem, Goldfields and Bloemfontein Toyruns. Bethlehem Toyrun Sunday 22 November, Goldfields will be held in Hennenman on Saturday 28 November, Bloemfontein on Sunday 29 November. Anyone interested in skipping the Gauteng runs and riding down to assist? Will provide accomodation Sat eve. If everyone is engaged at other toyruns and no one is available, no probs, will do da Mal family stands again :cool:

Mallory
27-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Bethlehem Toyrun Sunday 22 Nov went very well though the turnout was smaller than last year, estimated not more than 50 bikes. Tomorrow I will be in Hennenman for Goldfields Toyrun and Sunday in Bloemfontein. Some pics from Bethlehem last Sunday :cool:

Lucyfer
27-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Bethlehem Toyrun Sunday 22 Nov went very well though the turnout was smaller than last year, estimated not more than 50 bikes. Tomorrow I will be in Hennenman for Goldfields Toyrun and Sunday in Bloemfontein. Some pics from Bethlehem last Sunday :cool:

I have such fond memories of the SS team being their last year :cool: (damn it was hot:shock:) & the fun we had...pity the turn out was so bad this year :-( but thanks for sharing you pic's with us Mall :cheers: