PDA

View Full Version : Kickstart Coffee - East Rand - NEW

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Lucyfer
09-04-2009, 10:15 AM
It is official :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

...as of 9 April 2009 Kickstart Coffee (East Rand) has now obtained a new venue.

Coffee will be held on Friday mornings

Time: 06:30
Venue: at the WINDMILL in Van Riebeeck Street Edenvale.

More details to follow on this thread :thumbleft:

Dgener8
09-04-2009, 10:16 AM
It is official :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

...as of 9 April 2009 Kickstart Coffee (East Rand) has now obtained a new venue.

Coffee will be held on Friday mornings

Time: 06:30
Venue: at the WINDMILL in Van Riebeeck Street Edenvale.

More details to follow on this thread :thumbleft:

YEAH!!! me FIRST to respond!!

sleepy
09-04-2009, 10:17 AM
YEAH!!! me FIRST to respond!!

Oyyyyyy .... I was trying to be first!

Wild Child
09-04-2009, 10:27 AM

No chance of that! :evil4:

Look forward to seeing everyone again at the Windmill next friday!!
Have a safe and happy Easter:grin::grin:

Dgener8
09-04-2009, 10:34 AM

mebbe TOO sleepy???? :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

sleepy
09-04-2009, 10:40 AM
mebbe TOO sleepy???? :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

:blackeye::blackeye:

sleepy
17-04-2009, 04:58 PM
So how was coffee at the new official place this morning? Sorry i missed it ...... my teeth finally decided to kick me in the ass after warning me off and on for the last few months .... a warning I ignored - so at 6am this morning - instead of having coffee I was sitting in the day clinic waiting for my turn to go under .....

I'm fine - just a bit dopey ... and am going to work very hard to get to coffee next week!

zx14
20-04-2009, 09:36 AM
The Marshal's went for Breakfast on Saturday after the Funeral, and it was unanimous, Great place.

sleepy
23-04-2009, 04:52 PM
The universe is trying to get me to stop drinking coffee ... I swear it is.

While you are all swanning around having major delicious coffee and croissants:banghead::banghead: I will be driving towards Magaliesberg to give a presentation on the reasons why Master Data Management projects fail to a whole bunch of people ..... and I have to go in the car as I cannot pitch up for something like this in leathers .....:-(:-(

Next week is a public holiday ...... GRRRRRRRR

Pieman
23-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Until Annie is back on the road I won't be able to make it either. Sorry.
Posted via Mobile Device

ZX Max
24-04-2009, 05:43 AM
Until Annie is back on the road I won't be able to make it either. Sorry.
Posted via Mobile Device

Whats up with Annie?

puf
24-04-2009, 05:57 AM
Next week is a public holiday ...... GRRRRRRRR
That's OK, we'll do Thursday.

Posted via Mobile Device

Pieman
24-04-2009, 06:15 AM
Whats up with Annie?

My own fault. The license has expired and she needs to be put through the test AGAIN!

zx14
24-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Sorry we missed you guys, major late night again.

Lucyfer
24-04-2009, 10:10 AM
:-( Didn't make it either :-(

Did anyone attend coffee:dontknow: :shock:

blackie
24-04-2009, 10:12 AM
:-( Didn't make it either :-(

Did anyone attend coffee:dontknow: :shock: wow so the east was presant with no attendance...hell the cold is not even here yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Onehand
24-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Bloody motorcyclists:evil4: First nip of cold air and they hide under the blankets.

Onehand, Puf, ZXMax, WayneG, Stroppy and Stan the man all bright and early:cheers::cheers:

Pleasure as allways chaps!!!

zx14
24-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Bloody motorcyclists:evil4: First nip of cold air and they hide under the blankets.

Onehand, Puf, ZXMax, WayneG, Stroppy and Stan the man all bright and early:cheers::cheers:

Pleasure as allways chaps!!!

Get a sex life!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ZX Max
29-04-2009, 05:17 AM
Okay are we on for Thursday?

puf
29-04-2009, 05:38 AM
I'll be there.
Pieman, I've got your big name tags.

Mighty Mouse
29-04-2009, 07:52 AM
I will be their

Wild Child
29-04-2009, 08:39 AM
I'll be there tomorrow morning. I'll let them know that we will be doing Thursday this week and not friday.
See yawl tomorrow!!

Lucyfer
29-04-2009, 09:24 AM
will most certainly try and drag my lazy ass outta bed...cya 2moro :salute:

BlingKing
05-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Okay you OssRonders - alert the press turrah - the Tazzman and the Hovering Ho' person are going to come and swill coffee with ya'all on Friday.... :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Better make sure there's at least the same amount of peeps that keep us entertained at KopDood.....

And WildChild I want one of those lekker hugs of yours!!!!!

Wild Child
05-05-2009, 06:15 PM
And WildChild I want one of those lekker hugs of yours!!!!!

You're on!! But on one condition: I want one of your lekker hugs back!!
Be nice to see you there - am soooooooooo looking forward to it!! :cheers:

tanyagreyling
05-05-2009, 06:23 PM
so were be this pla ce of warmth and of java?

Wild Child
05-05-2009, 06:26 PM
so were be this pla ce of warmth and of java?

The Windmill (De Bakkery and De Molen) in Van Riebeeck Avenue, Edenvale. You gonna join us?

tanyagreyling
05-05-2009, 07:51 PM
if i can get me body out of the warm bed:evil4:

BlingKing
06-05-2009, 09:31 AM
if i can get me body out of the warm bed:evil4:

Don't be a moffie, come experience some warm company!!!!!
It's not even cold yet (i Haven't even put my heated handgrips on yet!!!!:shock:)

BlingKing
06-05-2009, 09:32 AM
You're on!! But on one condition: I want one of your lekker hugs back!!
Be nice to see you there - am soooooooooo looking forward to it!! :cheers:

Deal sweets - (fair exchange is no robbery!!!!) see ya friday! :thumbleft:

Lucyfer
06-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Urgent attention pls all Kickstarters:

Please advise as to whether anyone spoke to Ethel at Sizzling Schuwarmas re us finding new venue...for some reason i thought someone said they did......????

I am not in the office right now - but apparently she has called and wants someone to call her on 011 974 1142 to speak to her or Vincent....

What was decided?
Has some already spoken to her?

Please advise
Thanks

Lucyfer
06-05-2009, 04:35 PM
bump!!!!

Stan The Man
06-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Oops....Me thinks that maybe she is a little upset....or what..
The coffe is far better...
And guys, don't have the Coffee in the small cups anymore, the mugs
are much better and only 0.50 cent more.
Oh, and you still get your biscuit...lol

sleepy
06-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Wait, wait, wait ...... I have been officially told to spend Fridays at HOME doing NOTHING in the way of work since I have ...... 34, yes that is thirty four days of overtime due to me which I have managed to collect since beginning of March 2009.

Which means that if I can get my lazy assed hubby out of bed on Friday morning we can join you at the new venue for coffee ......

WOOHOOOOOOOO

spirit
06-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Wait, wait, wait ...... I have been officially told to spend Fridays at HOME doing NOTHING in the way of work since I have ...... 34, yes that is thirty four days of overtime due to me which I have managed to collect since beginning of March 2009.

Which means that if I can get my lazy assed hubby out of bed on Friday morning we can join you at the new venue for coffee ......

WOOHOOOOOOOO

mmm I see democracy reigns supreme in your house, so if you miss coffee it is all his fault sleepy. You go girl :notworthy:

Wild Child
06-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Lucyfer, I haven't spoken to Ethel. I thought someone else was doing it - sorry :oops:

Pieman
06-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Lucyfer, I haven't spoken to Ethel. I thought someone else was doing it - sorry :oops:

+1

Wild Child
06-05-2009, 06:23 PM

WOOHOOOOOOOO

Come on Sleepy - join us for awesome coffee this Friday, pleeeeeze, pleeeeeze, pleeeeeze!!

sleepy
07-05-2009, 12:11 PM
I have already spoken to hubby and intimated my plans ...... so someone please speak to the weather gods and make sure it stops raining .....

Am dying to taste the new coffee .....

Yes, spirit - democracy reigns supreme - I am the boss ....

tanyagreyling
07-05-2009, 06:10 PM
The Windmill (De Bakkery and De Molen) in Van Riebeeck Avenue, Edenvale. You gonna join us?

please help for one that does not live around here v riebeek is a long street coming from springs on n112 were do i go?:dontknow:

Wild Child
07-05-2009, 06:53 PM
please help for one that does not live around here v riebeek is a long street coming from springs on n112 were do i go?:dontknow:

From the N12 past Boksburg towards Jozi, take Edenvale offramp, turn right at onto Van Riebeeck. Go past Hyperama / Checkers, go over the R24 highway, you're still in Van Riebeeck.
Go past Dyno by Quint on your right, keep going straight.
About 2 robots after Dyno by Quint, you will see a big assed windmill on your right hand side - that's where we be!! Upstairs.
You gonna join us??? Huh, huh ...

tanyagreyling
07-05-2009, 06:55 PM
yep will be there:salute::headbang::headbang:

Wild Child
07-05-2009, 06:57 PM
whoo hoo! Bring Rita with why don't ya? Be nice to meet the bride too ...

tanyagreyling
07-05-2009, 07:05 PM
whoo hoo! Bring Rita with why don't ya? Be nice to meet the bride too ...
why, i am the bride :-(

Wild Child
07-05-2009, 07:08 PM
why, i am the bride :-(
:oops: Sorry skattie. Can both brides be there??

tanyagreyling
07-05-2009, 07:17 PM
sory only me will be coming . there is a day jol in heidelberg on sat will u be going?

Wild Child
07-05-2009, 07:28 PM
sory only me will be coming . there is a day jol in heidelberg on sat will u be going?

Where is it? Please send me details. I've got one of our Bloem members up for the weekend and I'd like to take him to a Jozi day jol!!

tanyagreyling
07-05-2009, 07:34 PM
it is at heidelberg ag visser primiry school in rensburg me and rita will be going it starts at 9am

sleepy
08-05-2009, 08:00 AM
Come on Sleepy - join us for awesome coffee this Friday, pleeeeeze, pleeeeeze, pleeeeeze!!

I really expected to this morning - I am soooo sorry. When I got home last night from our Data Management Meeting, my knee was really giving me problems. I thought it was temporary, but have suffered all night.

I thought i'd better take it as easy as possible before Sunday ... i am NOT missing out on the track day ....

BTW Spirit, lazy assed hubby was ready to go to coffee this morning ...:-p

Pieman
08-05-2009, 08:17 AM
Thanks you lot! Had fun like always. Missed Sleepy, Cliffy, Lucyfer, Wayne, Rodger and the rest....

Stan The Man
08-05-2009, 09:11 AM
Hi Guys,
Sorry I missed the crowd this morning, had to run an erand, and only came through
Edenval around 8:20
Saw Hover Ho at the light, she shouted she was bouncing around today, take it easy out there Hover.
Also saw a TB Member I have not met at the light, tried to catch your nick, but the lights went green and we were being hooted at, so to the guy on a Blue GS 1200, Hi, and see you at the next week's Coffee, I will not miss that one.

Cheers Guys and Gals, have a great weekend.

Hover Ho'
08-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Thank you so much for the very warm welcome this morning!!:headbang: Coffee was great and that pancake will last me till lunchtime tomorrow :shock:

StanTheMan, that was Tazzie on the blue GS - lekka paint jobbie hey? :drool:

Stan The Man
08-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Hi Hover,
That was a lekka paint job, never seen a GS like that before.
Glad we got through the traffic without any majot problems, even though when I saw that Taxi changing just ahead of you I thought there was going to be a problem.
Ride safe, and see you next week.

tanyagreyling
08-05-2009, 01:56 PM
enjoyed it pitty the cofie wasa bit weak:oops:. but the people made up for it :headbang:will try and not be a wus next time and come with the bike. stoped at the yami shop and looked at the new r1 and fz6r nice but alass me legs are to short as is my purse

Hover Ho'
08-05-2009, 02:02 PM
enjoyed it pitty the cofie wasa bit weak:oops:. but the people made up for it :headbang:will try and not be a wus next time and come with the bike. stoped at the yami shop and looked at the new r1 and fz6r nice but alass me legs are to short as is my purse
Makro sells these nifty little foldup ladder jobbies, just get a nice sturdy bracket mounted on the bike and voila!! problem sorted!!! :badgrin:

tanyagreyling
08-05-2009, 02:15 PM
:tongue3: was inquiring on the xj6 they say that yamaha is not going to import them :-(

Wild Child
15-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Once again, soooooooo lekker to see everyone!!
Ain't the coffee awesome???? :cheers::cheers:

Wild Child
20-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Ping kickstart coffee peeps!:director:
Please have a look at this thread posted by Richardvz ...
http://www.tbforum.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=29650
Think we can all pull together on Friday morning? :dontknow:
Every little bit counts ...
Please let me know your thoughts ...

puf
20-05-2009, 12:56 PM
I'm in, but I wish we could come up with something a bit more permanent for charities like this that are always on the verge of financial disaster.

I'll be caging on friday - taking kids to school - but I'll see you all there (eventually).

puf
22-05-2009, 12:18 PM
So what happened to all the East Rond Kawasaki peeps this morning?
The only Kawa rider there was that oke with the umm - Vesox? Versucs? Vesize? - umm orange KLE.
Hey guys - even the BMW guy was there!

jasper
22-05-2009, 12:25 PM
The only Kawa rider there was that oke with the umm - Vesox? Versucs? Vesize? - umm orange KLE.

at least I was on the bike and not in the cage like some susucki, riders...:evil4:

zx14
22-05-2009, 12:32 PM

Life and Work happened, Bud.

Sorry we missed you, it has been hectic. I promised Debby that I would not work late this week, and have done so on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (11.00 p.m.) so far, and yesterday was our Anniversary as well!

Stan The Man
22-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Gee Puf,
Thanks, I am the "Guy" on the BMW.....on my bike.
Not coming up with some lame excuse to use the cage....Kids...Yeah right...more like
"oooh....It's cold this morning..Let me take the cage"...

Nice to see everyone safe and sound...and the "babie is wearing off...

See you all next week, and ride safe.

puf
22-05-2009, 01:25 PM
at least I was on the bike and not in the cage like some susucki, riders...:evil4:

Opeil (sp?) rider this morning - and hating every second of it.

PaultheStan - we're deprived here by the East Rond. The guys at Kopdood and Renegades have loads of BMW riders to wind up - we've just got you!
But hey - there's a Triumph!

Thanks for the kuier guys - see you next week (Hey - maybe we'll even see some Kawa riders!)

Wild Child
22-05-2009, 03:50 PM
But hey - there's a Triumph!

And 2 Honda's :evil4::evil4:
As usual, lekker to see all you guys - we missed the ones who couldn't make it this morning.
See ya next week - y'all have a gentle weekend now :headbang:

Wild Child
29-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Coffee was lekker again this morning!:cheers:
Great to see Rodger again, it's been a while - you're looking good Sir! :thumbleft:

And the good ole faithfuls ... Wayneg, ZX14, Debby, Puf, StanTheMan, Stroppy, Pieman (hope your get your boney soon).

We missed ZXMax, Lucyfer, Cliffie, One Hand, Jasper, LG, Dgener8, Tanya, Tall, Devil Woman, WhiteRaven, Dr Coffee - see you soon!

And to the boys that had Caramel Banana pancakes, hope you put on a pound or two! :badgrin:
Ya'll have a great weekend now - see you next week :hello2:

Dgener8
29-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Over-slept!!!
SOWWY all.....
Cya NEXT week!!!

Coffee was lekker again this morning!:cheers:
Great to see Rodger again, it's been a while - you're looking good Sir! :thumbleft:

And the good ole faithfuls ... Wayneg, ZX14, Debby, Puf, StanTheMan, Stroppy, Pieman (hope your get your boney soon).

We missed Lucyfer, Cliffie, One Hand, Jasper, LG, Dgener8, Tanya, Tall, Devil Woman, WhiteRaven, Dr Coffee - see you soon!

And to the boys that had Caramel Banana pancakes, hope you put on a pound or two! :badgrin:
Ya'll have a great weekend now - see you next week :hello2:

Lucyfer
29-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Sorry I missed coffee - as WC knows i had planned to come this week but got called away on a course and had to drive all the way to Iyanda Hotel in Fourways for 8:00 - so as you can imagine traffic forced me to leave home before sunrise.....:banghead:

Nest week - I will make a plan - promise :wink:

baby ninja
29-05-2009, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=puf;412925]
PaultheStan - we're deprived here by the East Rond. The guys at Kopdood and Renegades have loads of BMW riders to wind up - we've just got you!
But hey - there's a Triumph! QUOTE]

I have the opp. problem I'm at Kopdood on my Kawa and I gotta park it next to the 6ft tall Beemers

sleepy
01-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Sigh .... missed you all tooooooo ... had an early meeting and next week is not on either as hubby and I are on an ANNIVERSARY weekend ..... our 1st!

Lucyfer
01-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Sigh .... missed you all tooooooo ... had an early meeting and next week is not on either as hubby and I are on an ANNIVERSARY weekend ..... our 1st!

We'll forgive you for not attending this coming friday then as we understand you will be otherwise engaged......:evil4:

Yip and it is a year ago next weekend (Sunday) that I was asked the big Q... :oops:

sleepy
01-06-2009, 11:18 AM
We'll forgive you for not attending this coming friday then as we understand you will be otherwise engaged......:evil4:

Yip and it is a year ago next weekend (Sunday) that I was asked the big Q... :oops:

Yep, I remember that. Especially Cliffie coming up to me at meeting and BLAMING me for him asking you!!!!

Cliffrazor
03-06-2009, 10:07 AM

Yep, I remember that. Especially Cliffie coming up to me at meeting and BLAMING me for him asking you!!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: booze and weddings make you do things that you dont regret :love7:

Will hope to see all you peeploids at Kickstart on friday......I have finished my contract in Rivonia.....therefore I leave Kopdood to all the bm riders :evil4: and join the "manne".......and gals at the "windpompie" :thumbleft:

jasper
03-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Sorry guys, won't be there this Friday....

Working in Lanseria now, so I will run out of time...

sleepy
03-06-2009, 10:16 AM
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: booze and weddings make you do things that you dont regret :love7:

What's that little ditty the kids all sing ???

Cliffie and Lucy sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G
First comes love, then comes marriage

(THEN SLEEPY RUNS AWAY AND HIDES BEHIND A TREE ......)

Wild Child
03-06-2009, 11:46 AM
What's that little ditty the kids all sing ???

Cliffie and Lucy sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G
First comes love, then comes marriage

(THEN SLEEPY RUNS AWAY AND HIDES BEHIND A TREE ......)

oooooh Cliffie, now you're in for it - a year ago!!!
Sleepy, we can see you behind that tree :badgrin: Sorry we won't see you on Friday but enjoy your weekend away :evil4: - and congrats on your anniversary :cheers:

MadX
05-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Nice to put Faces to the Forum Names !!

Thanks for the coffee & "geselskap" .. was great meeting some of you !!

:salute:

Wild Child
05-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Nice to put Faces to the Forum Names !!

Thanks for the coffee & "geselskap" .. was great meeting some of you !!

:salute:

Lekker to meet you too - thanks for stopping by! :cheers: See you next week

As always, awesome to see you guys this morning: ZXMax, Stroppy, WayneG, StanTheMan, Puf, Dgener8, Rodger and Garfield (thanks for popping in)!
We missed ZX14, Debby, Pieman, OneHand, Jasper, Tanya, Lucyfer, CliffRazor, Tall, Devil Woman, LG, WhiteRaven

And to the guy on the GS1200, I'm not a crazy woman waving at random, strange men - we wanted you to join us for coffee :badgrin:

Ya'll have a great weekend now.

PS: ZXMax, I am committed and there's no turning back from here. I look forward to next Saturday :notworthy:

puf
05-06-2009, 09:21 AM
And to the guy on the GS1200, I'm not ONLY a crazy woman waving at random, strange men - we wanted you to join us for coffee :badgrin:

PS: ZXMax, I should be committed and there's no turning back from here.

Fixed! Twice!

Wild Child
05-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Fixed! Twice!
:headbang::headbang:
Puf, at least I know you'll visit me

Stan The Man
05-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi Madx,
Nice to meet another Benoni Than Bike member.
See you nest week, and ride safe.

Stan The Man
05-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Nice to see everyone safe and sound this morning, and Wild Child waving at all the boys on their good looking toys...what is she up to....
Garfield, nice chatting and hope the little one comes right...tough time during winter, but kids are resiliant...keep up the faith.
To Puf and the other retrabates mocking my Beemer...she paid for boys, is yours..and am very happy with my baby, even if she is a bit old....
And finaly to all the missing peeps, come on...get out of your pat and joing us...

Ride safe and see you all next week.

puf
05-06-2009, 11:03 AM
and finaly to all the missing peeps, come on...get out of your pat and joing us...

joing?

puf
05-06-2009, 11:05 AM
:headbang::headbang:
Puf, at least I know you'll visit me

Prolly be in the room next door.

Stan The Man
05-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Ha Ha.....One spelling mistake....is that the best you acn od fpu......lol

Wild Child
05-06-2009, 11:11 AM
and Wild Child waving at all the boys on their good looking toys...what is she up to....

And I'm bloody sure he saw me :shock: (can't miss me in that pink bib) - methinks next week I'll stand in the road and wait for him to come by and invite him for coffee :badgrin:

Stan The Man
05-06-2009, 01:45 PM
And I'm bloody sure he saw me :shock: (can't miss me in that pink bib) - methinks next week I'll stand in the road and wait for him to come by and invite him for coffee :badgrin:

Just Coffee.....I hope.:-p...ha ha....:badgrin:

Wild Child
05-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Just Coffee.....I hope.:-p...ha ha....:badgrin:

Haha, yip just coffee - I'm shy you know :wink:

baby ninja
12-06-2009, 09:06 AM
So sorry guys! I didn't pay for my coffee this morning!! who ever paid for me :notworthy: I owe you two cups next week!

Wild Child
12-06-2009, 09:10 AM
So sorry guys! I didn't pay for my coffee this morning!! who ever paid for me :notworthy: I owe you two cups next week!

No worries, was great to see you there. Hope you pop in again soon and that next time there's no mist for you!
Thanks to all again for venturing out in the k@k weather - lekker to see.
Ya'll have a gentle weekend now. :cheers:
Me, I have a date with ZX Max tomorrow for my first marshalling :roll:

Stan The Man
12-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Nice to see everyone again safe and sound....where are you Jasper....???
Good Luck for tomorrow Tracey, Have a blast...

And to all of you who slagged me to my face as well as behind my back before I
arrived, your just jelous cause I have a beemer....and you don't....ha ha

Wild Child
12-06-2009, 09:49 AM
And to all of you who slagged me to my face as well as behind my back before I
arrived, your just jelous cause I have a beemer....and you don't....ha ha

Wasn't me :oops:
Stantheman - you have PM

ZX Max
12-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Sorry all, only woke up at 7-15 and we where all late for work.

WC will talk to you later about tomorrow.

jasper
12-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Ja, ja...sooo sorry guys..Could not drag my sorry ass out of bed this morning.

The Versys in for Service, so only getting that tommorow.

But...

Taking delivery of the Beast today....:evil4::evil4:

Stan...next week, you are not alone boet..We will laugh at them...

Wild Child
12-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Ja, ja...sooo sorry guys..Could not drag my sorry ass out of bed this morning.

The Versys in for Service, so only getting that tommorow.

But...

Taking delivery of the Beast today....:evil4::evil4:

Stan...next week, you are not alone boet..We will laugh at them...

Bet you'll drag your sorry ass out of bed to ride the Beast :badgrin: Congratulations. I wish you many happy and safe miles!
Best you bring her to coffee next week so we can also get to see her and Stan can have back-up

whiteraven
12-06-2009, 12:07 PM
coffee rocked! venue rocks! you all rock!!

have a :headbang:ing day!!!

Wild Child
18-06-2009, 04:29 PM
I have a surprise for you all tomorrow ... :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Pieman
18-06-2009, 04:33 PM

You coming in suspenders and a G-String? :badgrin:

jasper
18-06-2009, 04:34 PM

Give us a hint....:popcorn:

Stan The Man
18-06-2009, 04:36 PM
I think I know...but I am not saying.....ha ha...

jasper
18-06-2009, 04:40 PM
She bought a beemer...:grin:

:popcorn:

whiteraven
18-06-2009, 04:47 PM
aww man im not going to be there tomorrow :-(

ZX Max
18-06-2009, 04:59 PM
WC what's up.

You want - some more

Wild Child
18-06-2009, 06:17 PM
You coming in suspenders and a G-String? :badgrin:

I think I know...but I am not saying.....ha ha...

She bought a beemer...:grin:

:popcorn:

WC what's up.

You want - some more

Pieman's the closest ... :badgrin:

MadX
19-06-2009, 07:39 AM
OK .. so having missed the boat ... what's up ??

or rather .. what is it ???

Lucyfer
19-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Sorry boys and girls - all fluey and feeling *** so I missed coffee again...(I know it just excuses) but have you managed to get them to open at 06:00 yet cos obviously 06:30 seems to be a problem for me :oops:

so Wild Child spill the beans
- what's new in your world ????????????????????????????????????????

Wild Child
19-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Wow, it was pretty nippy at coffee this morning and between all of us we drank 29 cups of coffee and 2 hot chocolates :cheers:
Lucyfer, my surprise was our banner is finally up - sorry to everyone who thought I was going to rock up in suspenders and a g-string :badgrin:
Sorry Jasper, I never bought a beemer :evil4:
Here are some pix from coffee this morning (sorry for the poor quality, I think the camera was also cold) - thanks to all and thanks to ZX14 for our banner :cheers: :notworthy:

Lucyfer
19-06-2009, 09:20 AM
Wow, it was pretty nippy at coffee this morning and between all of us we drank 29 cups of coffee and 2 hot chocolates :cheers:
Lucyfer, my surprise was our banner is finally up - sorry to everyone who thought I was going to rock up in suspenders and a g-string :badgrin:
Sorry Jasper, I never bought a beemer :evil4:
Here are some pix from coffee this morning (sorry for the poor quality, I think the camera was also cold) - thanks to all and thanks to ZX14 for our banner :cheers: :notworthy:

:salute: :salute: :salute: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Is this ZX14's sponsored banner?

Looks absolutely awesome ...so sorry i couldn't be there.....

Now WC why no suspenders / g-string - that really would have made the banner raising a very memorable occasion :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Thanks for sharing the pic's and congrats once again...Kickstart ROCKS!

tanyagreyling
19-06-2009, 09:52 AM
well wance again a nice meet and koffie was great.:cheers::headbang:
just lost a mirror on my way back a cage thru up a stone that cracked my mirror:protest::evil:

Wild Child
19-06-2009, 10:00 AM
:salute: :salute: :salute: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Is this ZX14's sponsored banner?

Looks absolutely awesome ...so sorry i couldn't be there.....

Now WC why no suspenders / g-string - that really would have made the banner raising a very memorable occasion :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Thanks for sharing the pic's and congrats once again...Kickstart ROCKS!

Yip, this is ZX14's sponsored banner :notworthy: and re the g-string and suspenders; the day she is still young :badgrin:

well wance again a nice meet and koffie was great.:cheers::headbang:
just lost a mirror on my way back a cage thru up a stone that cracked my mirror:protest::evil:

Ag Tanya, sorry about your mirror but lekker to see you this morning :cheers:

Mighty Mouse
19-06-2009, 10:09 AM
edited some pics, what do you think?

jasper
19-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Looking good. Congrats.

Looks like I will have to look at another venue, I leave home at 05:30 in morning to be at Lanseria at 06:20 (sunrise)

So I dont think that I will be able to do any coffee ever again.:-(

Wild Child
19-06-2009, 10:17 AM
edited some pics, what do you think?

Looks awesome!! :salute:

Looking good. Congrats.

Looks like I will have to look at another venue, I leave home at 05:30 in morning to be at Lanseria at 06:20 (sunrise)

:cry: :cry: Noooooooooo

tanyagreyling
19-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Looking good. Congrats.

i leave nigel for kickstart at 5:30 aswell still worth it :thumbleft:

whiteraven
19-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Awesome!! It looks so so so Awesome!!

jasper
19-06-2009, 10:23 AM
i leave nigel for kickstart at 5:30 aswell still worth it :thumbleft:

The problem is Tanya that I have to be at Lanseria at sunrise for any flights that might be required.

So even if I leave home at 04:00 it is still not going to work.

baby ninja
19-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Thanks for coffee & company today...
For Stan & Wildchild the site we were talking about is www.fullhouseevents.co.za (http://www.fullhouseevents.co.za).

Wild Child
22-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks for coffee & company today...
For Stan & Wildchild the site we were talking about is www.fullhouseevents.co.za (http://www.fullhouseevents.co.za).

Fanks Baby Ninja - will go and have a squizz :cheers:

Wild Child
25-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Hello guys and gals :hello2:
I don't have any surprises for you tomorrow morning but would love to see you all there - even though it's gonna be cold one (accordingly to our esteemed Weather Bureau) :dontknow:
Ya'll have a great day now! :cheers:

Mighty Mouse
25-06-2009, 03:13 PM
I will be there

baby ninja
25-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Im gonna check out the competition at Halfway cuppa

puf
26-06-2009, 06:04 AM
and puf's on his way to the kruger park. next week!

Stan The Man
26-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Great to see some of the Die Hard regulars this morning.
Ride Safe everyone and have a great week.
See some of you for the Frozen But tomorrow night.....brrrr.
Cheers all.

Wild Child
26-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Im gonna check out the competition at Halfway cuppa

And so ... how was the competition? Huh? Huh? Huh? :badgrin:

Wild Child
26-06-2009, 09:36 AM
and puf's on his way to the kruger park. next week!

Enjoy Puf ... have a great break! :cheers: Nice to see Lorna this morning too

Great to see some of the Die Hard regulars this morning.
Ride Safe everyone and have a great week.
See some of you for the Frozen But tomorrow night.....brrrr.
Cheers all.

See you tomorrow StanTheMan - dress warm!

ZX Max
26-06-2009, 07:05 PM
I see they have taken our banner down:-(:-(:-(

Wild Child
26-06-2009, 09:02 PM
I see they have taken our banner down:-(:-(:-(

I went in there guns blazing this morning BUT as it turns out, they had a photo shoot yesterday and had to take it down for that.
And I finally got to meet the owner this morning ... he's quite happy for us to have our banner up ... :cheers:
He suggests we put it up for two weeks and keep it down for two weeks ...
I said "okay" (for now) :badgrin::badgrin:

baby ninja
27-06-2009, 09:10 AM
And so ... how was the competition? Huh? Huh? Huh? :badgrin:

COLD!!! £"%*&%T%^&%W%$& Far to go in those kinda temps!!! No heaters lol I guess they are a tough bunch up there:badgrin:. No It was cool. Problem is I still havn't been back to Kopdood. So next week I'll prob go there ... NO my wife is on holiz! so I will prob be with you guys so you can meet Mrs Baby Ninja. Sorry KD I havn't forgotten about you guys.:dontknow:

Wild Child
03-07-2009, 12:17 PM
As always, lekker to see all you peeps again this morning :salute:
And we had a visitor - yay!! Thank you my SO for joining us :cheers:
ZX Max, I can like to be looking for an outfit for next month :evil4::evil4:

ZX Max
03-07-2009, 12:43 PM
As always, lekker to see all you peeps again this morning :salute:
And we had a visitor - yay!! Thank you my SO for joining us :cheers:
ZX Max, I can like to be looking for an outfit for next month :evil4::evil4:

Why a outfit?:?

You should be looking for tyres for your bike.:badgrin:

You have minus 50 000 for bringing your SO this morning, and spoiling my coffee:evil4::evil4:

Wild Child
03-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Why a outfit?:?
You should be looking for tyres for your bike.:badgrin:
You have minus 50 000 for bringing your SO this morning, and spoiling my coffee:evil4::evil4:
:laughing3::laughing3:
What if I promise NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER to do it again?? :evil4::evil4:

Stan The Man
03-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Wild Child,
Take it as it comes, it's part of becoming a Marshel.......:badgrin:

Nice to see your better half dragged himself out of his pit and came and
shared coffee with us.:headbang:

And to all those who find it to cold, your missing out on a great time...so come on guys and girls...get with it.

Cheers all, ride safe and see you next week.

ZX Max
03-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Stantheman, This is only the start for WC:evil4:

Stan The Man
06-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Cool, can't wait to see what you have planned.

MadX
06-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Apologies .. wanted to be there ...

Unfortunately, I got attacked (I use the term loosely) by a tick .. So I found out NASTY things about tick bite fever .. like headaches & sweating .. not pretty .. but I am on the mend ... so I hope to see you there Friday ...

Wild Child
06-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Mad X, glad you're on the road to recovery :cheers:
Look forward to seeing you again at coffee soon

Mighty Mouse
06-07-2009, 10:53 AM
MADX that is not lekker hope you feel better soon, see you next week

Wild Child
10-07-2009, 09:24 AM
Lekker as usual so see everyone this morning :cheers:
And nice to meet ta2bryan - hope you enjoyed our coffee stop this morning.
Ya'll have a great weekend now - ride safe :salute:

ta2bryan
10-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Thank-you! it was great to put some more faces with nics:headbang:. I hope to see you all next week!:cheers:

Stan The Man
10-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Sorry for the late post, been very busy today..
Was nice to see everyone again, as well as Ta2bryan, glad you could join us and hope to see you again next week.
A part broke on my bike on the way back to the office, and my wheels may be off the road for the next two weeks, so if I pitch up in the cage next week, no sarcy comments about beemers..OK....:grin:

Cheers all and ride safe.

Rock_chic
10-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I will join you guys next week...

ta2bryan
13-07-2009, 08:04 AM
Sorry for the late post, been very busy today..
Was nice to see everyone again, as well as Ta2bryan, glad you could join us and hope to see you again next week.
A part broke on my bike on the way back to the office, and my wheels may be off the road for the next two weeks, so if I pitch up in the cage next week, no sarcy comments about beemers..OK....:grin:

Cheers all and ride safe.

Stan; well met! Hope your bike can be fixed sooner than two weeks, at least you still have your golf bats to fill your weekends.:grin:

Wild Child
13-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Stan, sorry your bike is out of action for a bit - don't fear - no sarky comments from me! :badgrin:
Is your cage also a Beemer?

puf
13-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Hi Guys
Sorry I couldn't make it - had some hospital trips and etc to sort out.
Should be there this week though.

Bunch of bl@@dy weenies though! Stantheman gives you an opening like that and everyone gets all polite! :badgrin:

Is your cage also a Beemer?
Eish - be afraid - be very - - - - .

Hope you get it sorted soon Paul.

Stan The Man
13-07-2009, 09:19 AM
Gee...Thanks Guys....some kind words, and some sarcy comments...thats OK..I am big enough to take it on the chin.
Yes WC, it's a beemer, they make good bikes and good cars, and what is wrong with my bike is not mechanical, the brackets that hold the windscreen keep brakeing. thinks it's a design flaw (god I wish I never said that, now more sarcy comments to come..:roll:), anyway, see you Friday.

SV MAD
16-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Howzit all you nice people!

Might pop in tomorrow to taste how great your coffee is! Hope to see you there!!

Wild Child
16-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Howzit all you nice people!

Might pop in tomorrow to taste how great your coffee is! Hope to see you there!!

Yay! Okay, first of all you got your first sentence spot on - we are ALL nice people! :headbang:
Secondly, the coffee is awesome - almost as awesome as we are :evil4:
Looking forward to meeting you!!!

Wild Child
16-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Go here ... http://www.tbforum.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=32327

Stan The Man
17-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Wow guys, what a crowd this morning, and nice to see some visitors.
Have a great weekend guys, and see you all next week, and hopefully I will be back on two instead of four.
WC.....Please remember my DVD and the JD for the coffee....:banghead:

Ride safe everyone.

Wild Child
17-07-2009, 09:13 AM
I second Stantheman's words ... what a crowd this morning!:cheers:
Lekker to see the usual suspects again ...
PUF, Wayneg, Onehand, ZXMax, Candi Girl, MadX, Stantheman, Dgener8, Stroppy, Rodger, ta2bryan, Garfield
Pieman, ZX14, Mrs ZX14, Lucyfer, Cliffy, Jasper - we miss you! :-(
And it was so lekker to have visitors this morning ... thanks for popping in ... Sledge, SV Mad, Rock Chic, Sarge - we hope to see you again soon :grin:
To all of you going to Phakisa - ride safe and enjoy every second!
ta2bryan thank you for collecting the foodstuff.
See ya'll next week! :thumbleft:

Lucyfer
17-07-2009, 02:01 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

or is it :sign3::sign3::sign3:

just noticed on Tripper's thread you say 06:15....so they have agreed to open earlier?????

06:30 was just too short for me - but if i get there at 06:15 at least i can spend nearly an hour having coffee with you good folk.....

Wild Child
17-07-2009, 02:09 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

or is it :sign3::sign3::sign3:

just noticed on Tripper's thread you say 06:15....so they have agreed to open earlier?????

06:30 was just too short for me - but if i get there at 06:15 at least i can spend nearly an hour having coffee with you good folk.....

It's still 6.30 - I think Stantheman is just really eager (and he has to leave earlier now cos he's in a 4-wheeled Beemer) :evil4::evil4:
I only get there after 6.30 so I'm not sure if Ina opens up for the early-birds at 6.15:dontknow:
Will check it out and let you know

Lucyfer
17-07-2009, 02:19 PM
It's still 6.30 - I think Stantheman is just really eager (and he has to leave earlier now cos he's in a 4-wheeled Beemer) :evil4::evil4:
I only get there after 6.30 so I'm not sure if Ina opens up for the early-birds at 6.15:dontknow:

Ag! Shame...poor Stantheman...will he ever get over you guys mocking him and his beemer....I must say my heart pumps lumpy custard for him :evil4:

:thumbleft: Wild Child :thumbleft: look forward to hearing from you....:wink:

Stan The Man
17-07-2009, 02:21 PM
:-(:-(:-( And here you were being so nice to me this morning...:-(:-(:-(

True colours coming out now...:protest:

Just keep the sarcy comments, and remember to bring the JD...:badgrin:

ta2bryan
17-07-2009, 02:43 PM
I know I'm new here, but any chance of getting an evening social organised for the East Rond peeps?
An hour in the morning is barely enough to get to know you fine bikers.

Rock_chic
17-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Thank you so much for the warm and friendly crowd at Kickstart this morning! The coffee was good too... :notworthy:
You guys rock!!! :salute:

puf
17-07-2009, 02:58 PM
:-(:-(:-( And here you were being so nice to me this morning...:-(:-(:-(

True colours coming out now...:protest:

What are you whinging about? At least you made it onto WC's attendance register.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sarge
17-07-2009, 03:02 PM

I was there at 06:00 and the people where there allready, telling me that as the bikers only start rocking up at 6:30 that is when they will open. Had a cup of tea at 06:15 as well.

Lucyfer
17-07-2009, 03:02 PM
What are you whinging about? At least you made it onto WC's attendance register.

Posted via Mobile Device

:shock: talk about rejection :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: Think WC may have some apologies to make...now tell us Puf - don't you feel loved :tongue3:

Stan The Man
17-07-2009, 03:13 PM
See WC, if you get out of your pit earlier then you can spend more time with us, like we know you long for.
6:00 is fine, I was there at 6:15.
And I was going to pass some sort of comment about WC leaving you out Puf, but it's not in my nature. Just went with the flow, unlike some here who pick on my poor beemer all the time...sob sob

Wild Child
17-07-2009, 03:35 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

Fawk!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Puf ... not intentional I swear it!!! :oops:
Fawk, now I feel k@k :-(:-(

Wild Child
17-07-2009, 03:37 PM
I know I'm new here, but any chance of getting an evening social organised for the East Rond peeps?

Sounds like a plan! Let's chat it about and get the ball rolling :cheers:
Thanks ta2bryan :salute:

Wild Child
17-07-2009, 03:39 PM
PUF, Wayneg, Onehand, ZXMax, Candi Girl, MadX, Stantheman, Dgener8, Stroppy, Rodger, ta2bryan, Garfield
Pieman, ZX14, Mrs ZX14, Lucyfer, Cliffy, Jasper - we miss you! :-(
And it was so lekker to have visitors this morning ... thanks for popping in ... Sledge, SV Mad, Rock Chic, Sarge - we hope to see you again soon :grin:

Fixed - a thousand sorries :-(:-(:-(:-(

sledge
18-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by Wild Child http://www.thinkbikesa.co.za/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.tbforum.co.za/forum/showthread.php?p=457155#post457155)
Pieman, ZX14, Mrs ZX14, Lucyfer, Cliffy, Jasper - we miss you! :sad:
And it was so lekker to have visitors this morning ... thanks for popping in ... Sledge, SV Mad, Rock Chic, Sarge - we hope to see you again soon :biggrin:

Thanks for the warm welcome. This was the first of many to come. Good coffee and good people. Great combination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2bryan http://www.thinkbikesa.co.za/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.tbforum.co.za/forum/showthread.php?p=457653#post457653)

This would be a good plan. With me also being new it would be great to spend more time to get to know our fellow bikers. As for Mrs Sledge the friday coffee session is to early - by the time she has woken up, done her make up, hair and got here gear on she would probably be there around 10h00.Lol (If she reads this I will be in deep sh1t)

SV MAD
21-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Good morning dear all!

thanks for the lekka company Friday, sorry I only get to post now! Been hectic!

Anyways, enjoyed the k@k praat with you guys, and I would definately come to Kickstart again! You guys rock!!! Coffee was also great!

Have a great day!

SARGE: Love your SV, very nice!!!

Wild Child
23-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Hi Kickstart coffee peeps ...
See this thread ... we can maybe chat about it tomorrow?
http://www.tbforum.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=32598

Lucyfer
23-07-2009, 10:14 AM
Will pop in briefly (as Astro will be with me in the car) tomoro - to literally say hi and drop off Ta2Bryan's towels :wink:

See ya then :thumbleft:

Stan The Man
23-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Cool, we can also discuss the suggestion by Bryan about a get together, I have a pub and snooker room that we could all meet to have a braai and a few pots but if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Pieman
23-07-2009, 12:25 PM
I will once again not be able to make it. My German visitor is still in SA and I need to drive him around. Sorry you lot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mighty Mouse
23-07-2009, 10:07 PM
I will not be their tommorow got the flu, so will rather stay in bed, see you next week.

MadX
24-07-2009, 09:07 AM
Sorry guys ... My bike would simply NOT start this morning ....
40 minutes later ... had to take the cage ... what a K@K experience ....

Will have to check it later ... the cage told me it was -2 this morning ... fresh !! :)

ta2bryan
24-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks Lucyfer for dropping off my TB towls :thumbleft:

Nice seeing all you good folk again! Lets get a move on with the get together, Stan, are you sure you want to let this lot loose on your home?:badgrin:

See you all next week.:cheers:

baby ninja
24-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Good to see you all again. :thumbleft:

Lucyfer
24-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Thanks Lucyfer for dropping off my TB towls :thumbleft:

No problem ...nice to see albeit briefly Wild Child; Roger; Degener8 lovely lady friend who I have had the pleasure of meeting twice now..:grin:; Zx14 & Debbie...Sorry I could get to stay and chat...Astro wanted breakfast :evil4:...soon tho...you'll be seeing more of me....:tongue3:

Garfield
24-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Posted via Mobile Device hey all, sorry i missed coffee again today but my littlest was admitted to arwyp again yesterday.so i had to rush to work to do the important bits so i could get back to him. Try and catch u all next week.

ta2bryan
24-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Posted via Mobile Device hey all, sorry i missed coffee again today but my littlest was admitted to arwyp again yesterday.so i had to rush to work to do the important bits so i could get back to him. Try and catch u all next week.

Sorry to hear:-(, my daughter was there 4 times last year and I cannot fault them. My wife is a radiographer in x-rays so just give me a shout and I'll see if she can pop up for a visit. Hope sh egets better quickly!

Garfield
24-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Posted via Mobile Device hey ta2bryan, was she working today? Just before i posted the last. liam had just come back from xrays. He was taken in by a really lovely lady, maybe i was lucky and it was ur missus. I see coffee was good cant wait to be there next week

Rock_chic
24-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Thank you so much for another great cuppa this morning. :grin:
Wild_Child, I really appreciate the stickers, you are great!! :notworthy:
Garfield, I hope your little one gets better soon.

ta2bryan
28-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Anyone going on the Sun City run this weekend?
I'm trying to decide if I must ride straight to the meeting point or stop at the BP opp Greenstone first

Stan The Man
28-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Hi Ta2Bryan,
I am not going, but enjoy.
Thought the price you paid for entrance and what you ended up getting for Breakfast was crap, but I beleive there were noumerous complaints and TB had managed to have things changed, so I would be interested in hearing how it goes.

Also, for our get together, guys, what day in the week, a Friday or Sat night, or a Sunday afternoon braai, you let me know what everyone want's and I will get back to you all.

ta2bryan
28-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Thanks Stan; I'll keep you all posted. Only doing it for the charity aspect; didn't rate the food on the first one either.

My vote is for friday night or saturday arvie/night.

Is the beemer up and running yet?

Stan The Man
28-07-2009, 03:25 PM
I ordered the new brackets over two weeks ago, and one has arrived, and have now been advised that the second one will only be in the country by the 15 of August...:-(
I am making a plan to get one of them repaired so I can do the Iron Butt on the 9th, and hope I can get it sorted by then.

I think a Sat Evening / Night would go down fine, and was going to suggest either 15 August or 22 August, but need feedback.

A bring and Braai starting around 6ish and we must just all discuss the salads etc, or we can all do a whip round at coffee and I can take
car of things.
Lets all discuss it at Coffee on Friday. Will be there wheels or cage, I will be there for some of Wild Childs JD....:grin:

jasper
28-07-2009, 03:28 PM
I have a suggestion for a get together on Friday evening:

There is this little pub in Atlas Road, called "The crew room"

What if we have a little social there this friday???

ta2bryan
28-07-2009, 03:30 PM
There was much grumbling and gnashing of teeth over said JD:badgrin:

All sounds good; we'll chat friday then.

ta2bryan
28-07-2009, 03:31 PM

Give me a time and I'll try make it.

jasper
28-07-2009, 03:33 PM
From About 18:30 onwards....

Stan The Man
28-07-2009, 04:26 PM
I had had to much JD the night before, hence my absence from last weeks coffee, but will be there this week.
As for Friday, I will have to see, may be there, but it's a bit short notice.

The Braai offer is still there if anyone is interested..?

jasper
28-07-2009, 04:34 PM
I had had to much JD the night before, hence my absence from last weeks coffee, but will be there this week.
As for Friday, I will have to see, may be there, but it's a bit short notice.

The Braai offer is still there if anyone is interested..?

Cool, we can stil do the braai, this is just a little social, haven't seen the guys in a long time because I cannot make in the mornings anymore.

:thumbleft:

ta2bryan
29-07-2009, 08:43 AM
If anyone wants to go to the Sun City run, but your finances are a bit low, send me a PM. I was going to pay for a buddy of mine but he has had to pull out and the Minister is working.

Kitty Master
29-07-2009, 09:47 AM

:thumbleft: That sounds good :thumbleft: DM and I will try make it :thumbleft:
We also have a problem in the mornings, they called Brats....hee hee and school.

ta2bryan
29-07-2009, 04:29 PM
:thumbleft: That sounds good :thumbleft: DM and I will try make it :thumbleft:
We also have a problem in the mornings, they called Brats....hee hee and school.

Excuses! Excuses!
There's a solution, it's called walking!:badgrin:

Kitty Master
29-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Excuses! Excuses!
There's a solution, it's called walking!:badgrin:

:laughing3::laughing3::laughing3: they spoilt..... did not like that idea at all :laughing3:
Bubblehead says you best come fetch her and take her to school its too far too walk......then DM and I can go for coffee :thumbleft:

sledge
29-07-2009, 09:23 PM

Sounds like a good plan. Will try and make this one.

ta2bryan
30-07-2009, 09:59 AM
:laughing3::laughing3::laughing3: they spoilt..... did not like that idea at all :laughing3:
Bubblehead says you best come fetch her and take her to school its too far too walk......then DM and I can go for coffee :thumbleft:

Tell Bubble head that I'll be at the coffee shop; she can join us and get to school later:badgrin:!

Alternatively she must buy a scooter!:headbang:

Kitty Master
31-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Tell Bubble head that I'll be at the coffee shop; she can join us and get to school later:badgrin:!

Alternatively she must buy a scooter!:headbang:

Sowi as you noticed none of the above happened....:grin:

Stan The Man
31-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Hi Guys,
So the Braai is on, but am waiting for my better half to give me an all clear on the date, as our domestic decided to go walk abouts and we are now desparatly looking for a new one.
So, hold that thought and I will get back to everyone in the coming days / weeks with a date, time and venue.

Nice to see everyone again this morning, and some new faces, gee this place is growing nicely, and WC...Thanks for the DVD :grin:...but no JD..:-(

Have a great week peep's, and ride safe.

Wild Child
31-07-2009, 02:13 PM
What a turnout this morning!:cheers:
Just so I didn't miss anyone out :oops: I made a list this morning ...
Lekker to see Onehand, Stroppy (hope the arm heals up soon), Sledge and Tanzanite (so nice to finally meet you and congrats on your riding :salute:), ta2bryan, wayneg (hope you get over the flu soon), stantheman (sorry about the JD but I finished it after you didn't rock up last Friday), Pieman (welcome back), Dgener8, Dakrakov, ZXMax (look after that knee), Kwass (welcome to Kickstart!), Puf and Lucyfer (a real quick stop but nice to see you and Astro).
We missed ZX14, Mrs ZX14, Garfield, Candi Girl, Tall and lots of others!
Ya'll have a great weekend now and looking forward to our social! :grin:

Fixed

Lucyfer
31-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Thanks Wild Child :notworthy: nice to see you too - albeit it briefly

Nice to meet Kwas...& welcome to Kickstart Coffee...I'm 100% sure you'll feel at home there...:salute:

See you all again real soon & Ride safe!

Fanta orange
31-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi Guys,
So the Braai is on, but am waiting for my better half to give me an all clear on the date, as our domestic decided to go walk abouts and we are now desparatly looking for a new one.
So, hold that thought and I will get back to everyone in the coming days / weeks with a date, time and venue.

Nice to see everyone again this morning, and some new faces, gee this place is growing nicely, and WC...Thanks for the DVD :grin:...but no JD..:-(

Have a great week peep's, and ride safe.

Stantheman how ya doing? Are you looking for a full time domestic, and do you have accommodation available? Send me a PM if interested then we can chat as I know of a very good lady who is looking for work.

Garfield
31-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Hi guys.
k @ k excuse but my kiddies where sleeping so nicely I didn't have the heart to wake them up this morning. so we all slept in and got up late.
Next week.
G :tongue3:

Tanzanite
01-08-2009, 08:26 AM
It was great to eventually meet some of the peeps that I have been chatting to and have heard alot about. Sledge's patients with me seems to be paying off. I got a fantastic welcome from all and the coffee was great too! Hope to see you at many more :salute:

ta2bryan
01-08-2009, 11:20 AM
I thaught to myself: "Bryan (cause I know me) Who the heck is Tanzanite, I don't remember meeting her.:dontknow:" Then the boulder dropped:violent1::"Mrs Sledge!":cheers:

Nice to meet you! See you soon!:headbang:

Kwas
04-08-2009, 07:48 AM
Hi Guys and Gals, Sorry for not calling in earlier but thanks for the warm welcome and good coffee on Friday. Thanks to Lucyfer for the stickers. It was great meeting you guys and Lucy was rite, you are a great bunch. :salute: Will see you all again on Friday…

Stay safe….:headbang:

PieterBiker
06-08-2009, 03:15 PM
so wie mag almal soontoe gaan??

Lucyfer
06-08-2009, 03:28 PM
so wie mag almal soontoe gaan??

:grin: Anyone and everyone in the Edenvale area who shares our passion for biking and the Think Bike campaign would be welcome at Kickstart Coffee on Friday mornings :thumbleft:

Wild Child
06-08-2009, 03:29 PM
:grin: Anyone and everyone in the Edenvale area who shares our passion for biking and the Think Bike campaign would be welcome at Kickstart Coffee on Friday mornings :thumbleft:

Spot on Lucyfer :notworthy:
PieterBiker, we would love to see you tomorrow morning.
Come on ... you know you want to! :badgrin:

Pieman
06-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Guys and gals, I'm out again this Friday. Enjoy!

MadX
07-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Missed you guys/girls this morning !! (YES, pun intended) ....
Been on training in Midrand, and had to be here early .. :( Hopefully see you all next week ...

Wild Child
07-08-2009, 01:47 PM
As always, nice to see all the peeps this morning. The mist was quite something hey?!
My little inner voice spoke to me before I left and I decided to take the 'Blade home and go to work in the cage - good thing too.
Othe way in, someone w@nker decided to jump the stop street and missed the front of my cage by centimetres - shjoe, close one!
Thanks to my inner voice :salute:
Ya'll have a great weekend now - ride safe!

Wild Child
12-08-2009, 08:34 PM
I can't make it this friday guys and gals ...
We've got a Marshal shoot on and it's at KopDood ... have to be there at 6.30am.
I have twenty odd ronts in the kitty ... should I make a plan to get it to one of you for Friday's coffee?

Mighty Mouse
12-08-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm sure we can manage without it on Friday

Stan The Man
12-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Don't worry WC, we will all make do, enjoy the shoot.
Now how can you rope me into doing some more marcheling work so I can get some more points.

sledge
12-08-2009, 10:44 PM
You will be missed. Enjoy the shoot. No JD shooters now. We will be fine without the kitty!!!

Stan The Man
12-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Hey Sledge,
I will bring the JD...don't worry...:grin:

sledge
12-08-2009, 10:53 PM
I thinks we will have sh1t if we have JD's without WC gracing us with her presence!!!!Lol - Oh, what the hell I am normally in the sh1t anyhow and we can always save some?:wink:

Stan The Man
12-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Cool, but am worried about the saving some part...for who, WC,,,are you mad...:evil4:

Pieman
13-08-2009, 05:42 AM
WC, all's cool, don't worry. We will miss you though. Sledge, a certain WayneG whispered in my ear about SV pipes. We nee to talk!

ta2bryan
13-08-2009, 07:10 AM
I too will be absent this friday; I have to give the Minister a lift into Doornfontein; she's a bit nervous with all the roadworks.

Catch you all next week! Enjoy!

Pieman
13-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Guys and gals, sorry, but I have to take a rain check. Got a frantic call from the boss about some issues, so I have to go in tomorrow morning.

Sledge, we need to talk!!!!

Wild Child
14-08-2009, 08:18 AM
I thinks we will have sh1t if we have JD's without WC gracing us with her presence!!!!Lol - Oh, what the hell I am normally in the sh1t anyhow and we can always save some?:wink:

Hahaha, so ... did you enjoy the JD? Or rather did Stan manage to bring it - he might have drunk it all last night? :shock:

Cool, but am worried about the saving some part...for who, WC,,,are you mad...:evil4:

:-(:-( No JD for WC

So .... how was Kickstart Coffee this morning? I missed ALL of you:wink:

puf
14-08-2009, 09:49 AM
I didn't make it either. Sorry guys!

Next week . . . .

sledge
14-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Guys and gals, sorry, but I have to take a rain check. Got a frantic call from the boss about some issues, so I have to go in tomorrow morning.

Sledge, we need to talk!!!!

No problem, PM me and we can make a plan over the weekend

sledge
14-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Hahaha, so ... did you enjoy the JD? Or rather did Stan manage to bring it - he might have drunk it all last night? :shock:

:-(:-( No JD for WC

So .... how was Kickstart Coffee this morning? I missed ALL of you:wink:

I think you hit the nail on the head. No JD's so Stan must have drunk it all. Oh well, maybe next time. You was missed too.

Iceman
20-08-2009, 08:22 AM
Hi Peeps
Going to try see you all tomorrow morning for the first time.
Hopefully can find the place.
Will be there around 630ish depending on the traffic and how cold it is...
hehehe

Wild Child
20-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Hi Peeps
Going to try see you all tomorrow morning for the first time.
Hopefully can find the place.
Will be there around 630ish depending on the traffic and how cold it is...
hehehe

Ooooooh, fresh meat :evil4::evil4:
Look forward to seeing you! :headbang::headbang:
And it's pretty easy to find - it's basically in the centre of Edenvale, a block before the Standard Bank - there's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Windmill above it.
See ya tomorrow :cheers:

jasper
20-08-2009, 08:35 AM
It was Stroppy's birthday on monday....So he is buying tmmorow morning..:evil4::evil4:

See ya all there...

ta2bryan
20-08-2009, 08:38 AM
See you all there tomorrow!

Iceman
20-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Any springs peeps wanna meet up somewhere to ride through?
lol
Am rigting bedonnered...
See you all tomorrow.
Wildchild - Fresh meat at east rand coffee used to be a renegade boytjie...

Wild Child
20-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Wildchild - Fresh meat at east rand coffee used to be a renegade boytjie...

Ooops :oops::oops:
Sorry - still look forward to meeting you :hello2:

Stan The Man
20-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Iceman,
Why would you be worried about the cold.....with a name like Iceman...will be nice to meet you....Oh, and all new guys have to bring JD for everyone...:grin:

WC, Please bring your hubbys red outfit, so I can see if it fits either me or Sledge...:badgrin:

Want to discuss our social, thinking of 19 September, if this is OK with everyone at Coffee.

Spot cha all 2morrow.

rodger
20-08-2009, 09:52 AM
will se if can make it

Iceman
20-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Pardon the ignorance but what the bliksem is JD?
My nick is from days when i was a cager and into car sound
i.c.e.man ie In Car Entertainment
My bike she is old and has no fairing to keep wind off me as well... lol
For those who know them, i am buying one of the xj750's from Blackie and Ruari.
She is my bebe...
lol
See you al tomorrow!

Stan The Man
20-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Iceman,
OK, name explained....but who would guess if you had not.

JD stands for Jack Daniels.....goes lovely with Coffee on a cold morning...:grin:

See you tomorrow.

ta2bryan
20-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Pardon the ignorance but what the bliksem is JD?
My nick is from days when i was a cager and into car sound
i.c.e.man ie In Car Entertainment
My bike she is old and has no fairing to keep wind off me as well... lol
For those who know them, i am buying one of the xj750's from Blackie and Ruari.
She is my bebe...
lol
See you al tomorrow!

For any interested party th epics of ice's bike can be found in "project" thread in workshop.

Ice, climb on N12 to Joburg. Take Edenvale offramp. Turn right at robots (that is the hand that controls the twist grip:badgrin:). Go straight down van Riebeck till you see big windmill on right hand side, you will find noisy biker people upstairs.:headbang:

JD is Jack Daniels.:thumbleft:

Iceman
20-08-2009, 12:35 PM
thanks for the explanation.
Not tomorrow sorry no money till payday...
see you all there in the morning

puf
20-08-2009, 12:42 PM
WC, Please bring your hubbys red outfit, so I can see if it fits either me or Sledge...:badgrin:

I thought thongs were adjustable?

Wild Child
20-08-2009, 01:44 PM
I thought thongs were adjustable?

This one is adjustable. And if they don't like red, there's always the leopard print one to consider :badgrin::badgrin:

ta2bryan
20-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Will miss out on all your company again tomorrow, have a meeting at 7, enjoy!

Stan The Man
20-08-2009, 03:53 PM
I will take the Red, think the Leopard Print will look far better on Sledge.....bwahaaaa

Will Bring JD, seeing Iceman can not afford...but then again, it might me JW Black...lets see.

sledge
20-08-2009, 05:58 PM
thanks for the explanation.
Not tomorrow sorry no money till payday...
see you all there in the morning

Don't stress, we are like a family there so please join us. It will be good to see you again.

I will take the Red, think the Leopard Print will look far better on Sledge.....bwahaaaa

Will Bring JD, seeing Iceman can not afford...but then again, it might me JW Black...lets see.

Do I see me being "bushwacked" for something!!!!!

Iceman
21-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Hey every1.
Thanks for an awesome coffee stop this morning. Got back to office on time as well.
See you all next friday!!!

Wild Child
21-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Hey every1.
Thanks for an awesome coffee stop this morning. Got back to office on time as well.

Great to meet you!
Look forward to seeing you again next Friday!
Have a gentle weekend :headbang:

Kwas
21-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Hey every1.

Nice to meet you Iceman :headbang: I looks like our family is growing nicely. Thanks for PM to my wify Trace. Looks like she will join us next week. Nice to see all again this morning. The company is always great. You guys and gals rock :headbang:

Stan The Man
21-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Nice to see everyone again this morning, was a great crowd.

The date has now been set for our social, and here are the details.

Date: 19 September
Time: 16:00 till whenever.
Venue: The Pub / Snooker Room at My House ( 12 Ambleside Avenue, Lakefield, Benoni.
Bring and Braai.

I will arrange all the salads, sauces, rolls and snacks and would just ask a R 10,00 contributuion from each one attending.

Music and Entertainment: Paul doing the Music and Bar
and Wild Child in her Stockings and Suspenders......:evil4:

Please add your name to the list below to confirm you are coming so I can
plan.
Come and Party

- Stan The Man

Tanzanite
21-08-2009, 06:09 PM

Venue: The Pub / Snooker Room at My House ( 12 Ambleside Avenue, Lakefield, Benoni.
Bring and Braai.

I will arrange all the salads, sauces, rolls and snacks and would just ask a R 10,00 contributuion from each one attending.

plan.
Come and Party

- Stan The Man
- Sledge, Tanzanite & our "Little" Rascal

Pieman
21-08-2009, 06:14 PM

Bring and Braai.

plan.
Come and Party

- Stan The Man
- Pieman and 1.5 more (TBC)

sledge
21-08-2009, 07:15 PM
It was good to see you all again. Last week was rather quite with just a few of us. Much better when there are many.

Hey every1.

Was good to see you again and this time on two wheels. See you next week.

Nice to meet you Iceman :headbang: I looks like our family is growing nicely. Thanks for PM to my wify Trace. Looks like she will join us next week. Nice to see all again this morning. The company is always great. You guys and gals rock :headbang:

One step at a time, coffee on friday, breakfast run on Sunday. Should have it all worked out in one weekend.

ta2bryan
22-08-2009, 02:36 PM

Bring and Braai.

plan.
Come and Party

- Stan The Man
- ta2bryan, Sarah (the Minister), Tatum (3 year old daughter)

Wild Child
24-08-2009, 07:43 AM

Bring and Braai.

plan.
Come and Party

- Stan The Man
- Wild Child, Craig (he who sometimes makes it to coffee if it's not cold), Jordan (12 year old daughter), Duran (7 year old son) - whoo hoo, can't wait! :grin: - I might just go shopping for some new outfits before then :badgrin:

Mighty Mouse
24-08-2009, 08:27 AM

Bring and Braai.

plan.
Come and Party

- Stan The Man
- Wild Child, Craig (he who sometimes makes it to coffee if it's not cold), Jordan (12 year old daughter), Duran (7 year old son) - whoo hoo, can't wait! :biggrin: - I might just go shopping for some new outfits before then
- Wayneg, Jana and Breyden (3 years old):grin: