PDA

View Full Version : THINK BIKE - Wild & Free - 1st Bash

Master Gunner
08-10-2008, 10:28 PM
When: - 18 October 2008
Where: Stilfontein HoŽrskool
Time: 08H00 - 17h00

Fund raising for the School and Elderly Home (Stilfontein need all help they can get!!)

Stalls, Games, Trophies, Prices, Beer Garden, Stunt Rides, Lucky Draws
Burn-outs, Food and Snoepie, ect, ect

THINK BIKE involvement:

Awareness Display,Launch of Black Bibs in North west, Launch of TB Stand Causers in NW, ATGATT display and Biker Safety Tips

All Bikers from everywhere, Everybody interested in sharing a fun filled day in Stilfontein, with Biker Friends,

COME AND JOIN THE RIDE

DaCat
08-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Please post a map of where to find the hoer school... especially for us Jo'burgers :wink: ... Fanks!

puf
09-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Please post a map of where to find the hoer school... especially for us Jo'burgers :wink: ... Fanks!

Go to Stilfontein. Read the sign.

Also - find the koppelteken thingy above hoerskool before MG claps the porra!

DaCat
09-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Go to Stilfontein. Read the sign.

Also - find the koppelteken thingy above hoerskool before MG claps the porra!

I realize Stilfontein is not very big... but is it obvious where to go? :dontknow:

... and in any case, it won't be very "Stil" when the priller rides in :evil4:

Master Gunner
12-10-2008, 07:52 AM

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

http://www.tbforum.co.za/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3568&stc=1&d=1223790697

DaCat
15-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Just bumping this on to the top... see here for more details on the ride :wink:

http://www.tbforum.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=21350

Ruari
16-10-2008, 02:55 PM
On a first aid course - Just 2 much happening... :?

Master Gunner
17-10-2008, 06:24 AM
Thank you so much for all the TB'ers trying to squeeze in a spare moment to make a draai in Stillies, for the rest, we will keep u posted on the event and I'll post the pic's on sunday!

Biking at its best this weekend for all!

:salute:

TLS996
17-10-2008, 08:21 AM
Is daar enige bikers wat deur Randfontein en Carltonville gaan ry na stillies toe? As my dinge reg uitdraai kan ek dalk 'n draai daar kom maak.

DaCat
17-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Is daar enige bikers wat deur Randfontein en Carltonville gaan ry na stillies toe? As my dinge reg uitdraai kan ek dalk 'n draai daar kom maak.

Ons kan jou in Orkney ontmoet as dit jou pas :?

TLS996
17-10-2008, 08:32 AM
Laat ek kyk hou gaan dit more oggend, ons sal seker eers laat oggend of vroeg middag deur kom. Sal julle daar sien.

DaCat
17-10-2008, 08:37 AM
Mooi man :thumbleft:

DaCat
17-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Second last chance guys... last chance is tomorrow morning :wink:

Warrenpridgeon
17-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Hey guys!

What time are you leaving and from where?
My thing I have on in the morning is actually at 1pm...
So I can come for the morning!

DaCat
17-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Oi... 3 times the same question... see the other fred :wink:

blackie
17-10-2008, 10:17 PM
so I am going to be positive.....ok I will not work. Working and yes tomorrow after dayend we have to swop back aswell. So my weekend is fully booked with work. I really tried to get out of this one

DaCat
17-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Blackie, it's cool mate. Work pays the bills... so we all have to do it :thumbleft:

Master Gunner
18-10-2008, 05:10 AM
Blackie, it's cool mate. Work pays the bills... so we all have to do it :thumbleft:

As the Don always quoted: "Some-one have to sponsor the bucks for the toys"

.....we'll miss you boet, but understand

blackie
18-10-2008, 05:43 AM
As the Don always quoted: "Some-one have to sponsor the bucks for the toys"

.....we'll miss you boet, but understand

:salute:Gaan groot swaer gaan groot

spirit
19-10-2008, 06:01 AM
Pottie, thank you for your hospitality yesterday, it was great :thumbleft: and seeing all the great effort that you, your family and Mama Bat put into yesterday's event - your efforts in promoting TB in the NW can only go from strength to strength :salute:

To DC, Nelian and Ringnekkie, thanks guys it was fun riding with you, and thank you for looking after me :notworthy:

DC, the next time it gets dark and starts raining as if the Ark is to be re-launched, I'm calling you :tongue3: :tongue3: thank you, for making sure I got home safely.

Master Gunner
19-10-2008, 06:26 AM
It was an huge honor to have u guys here!

See link for report

http://www.tbforum.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=21663

DaCat
19-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Master Gunner, what a privilege to meet you and Mama Bat for the first time. I was not wrong about who you are when I judged you from your posts :cool: ... what an awesome day and thank you for having us there to share the day with you.

What you, Mama Bat and your fellow bikers have started doing for Think Bike in the North West is incredible and it can only get bigger and better. When you get frustrated with lack of support, the difficulties you encounter, etc... know that you are doing a brilliant job for your fellow riders and hopefully we can save some some pain and suffering. Never stop doing wha you do... you have a good heart my friend :cool: :thumbleft:

... and you know I will be there again whenever you need... just shout!!! :salute:

I had some time to think about Andre from Biker's Paradise... so I will send you some proposals for the next event when you get Andre on board. It was great meeting him and Edgar (Wild Rider) ... we can go big on this one, I think it may work :wink: ... a lekker biker jol. I'll be in touch :grin:

DaCat
19-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Even though the support was extremely laking from the Jo'burg folks, something that really disappointed me, know that we still had 5 people to represent Jo'burg in the North West.

Transalp came through even though his Saturdays are fully booked. Once again Transalp you go above the call of duty... many thanks mate :thumbleft:

Spirit - her first long ride and she did it brilliantly and with a smile. Some of the conditions experienced yesterday would have made some "hardcore" bikers think twice. The route there was a piece of cake, beautiful weather and excellent roads... but on the way back, dark, lots of rain and quite a bit of traffic closer to Jo'burg... and she aced it :cheers: :thumbleft: Well done girl... don't stop now!

Ringnekkie, many thanks for riding with us... so lekker to have you with us. Hope you enjoyed the day and I hope you got home dry. Thansk for letting me know you were home safe mate :cool: We must do it again... longer trip though... it was a bit short this time, but lekker :wink:

Nelian, thanks for coming through dude. I know you had other things on the go for the day, so it is really appreciated. :thumbleft:

As for me... I had a brilliant time. I will be there again next time :cheers:

blackie
19-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it. Sleep won. So was Mama bat there on the Batmobile?? You would of enjoyed that one

Pottie you make us proud. Soon this place that drives me like a slave will have to give me a pass so that I can see what is going on on the outside as well

spirit
19-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Master Gunner, what a privilege to meet you and Mama Bat for the first time. I was not wrong about who you are when I judged you from your posts :cool: ... what an awesome day and thank you for having us there to share the day with you.

What you, Mama Bat and your fellow bikers have started doing for Think Bike in the North West is incredible and it can only get bigger and better. When you get frustrated with lack of support, the difficulties you encounter, etc... know that you are doing a brilliant job for your fellow riders and hopefully we can save some some pain and suffering. Never stop doing wha you do... you have a good heart my friend :cool: :thumbleft:

... and you know I will be there again whenever you need... just shout!!! :salute:

DC the next event is 29 November 2008 - the day before The JHB Toy Run, see ya there, :wink:

I had some time to think about Andre from Biker's Paradise... so I will send you some proposals for the next event when you get Andre on board. It was great meeting him and Edgar (Wild Rider) ... we can go big on this one, I think it may work :wink: ... a lekker biker jol. I'll be in touch :grin:

DC / Ringnekkie the next event is 29 November 2008 - the day before The JHB Toy Run, see ya there, :wink:

DaCat
19-10-2008, 01:27 PM
DC / Ringnekkie the next event is 29 November 2008 - the day before The JHB Toy Run, see ya there, :wink:

Thanks for the head's up... I will check the calendar and try my best to be there . :thumbleft:

DaCat
19-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it. Sleep won. So was Mama bat there on the Batmobile?? You would of enjoyed that one

Unfortunately I did not see it... hopefully she will have it there at the next event then... I will insist :grin:

Pottie you make us proud.

:thumbleft: That he does Blackie... it was an honour to be a small part of it, I will be there again :cool:

ZX Max
19-10-2008, 01:31 PM
DC I believe the NW Toy run is on the 23-11-08 maybe we can round up a couple of TB peeps and go down for their Toy run. What do you say?

spirit
19-10-2008, 01:45 PM
DC I believe the NW Toy run is on the 23-11-08 maybe we can round up a couple of TB peeps and go down for their Toy run. What do you say?

I'm in, say we kwakka and prilla people can go and play :badgrin::badgrin: pleeeeeeeeeze

DaCat
19-10-2008, 02:52 PM

If I am free I will be there. :wink:

DaCat
21-10-2008, 01:05 AM
I had some time to think about Andre from Biker's Paradise...

:oops: Me and names... I meant Anton from Biker's Paradise not Andre, sorry about the error :oops:

Master Gunner
21-10-2008, 06:39 AM
I've Noticed, but didn't bother to much, the cause are bigger than the detail..... waiting in anticipation

:shock: