PDA

View Full Version : Fick riding the skyways

Trumpet
19-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Just heard the awful news.

Fick was on his way back from the North West when a car turned in front of him.

R.I.P. Big Boy. You will be sorely missed by all who knew you.

Condolences & strongs go out to the twins & family in this difficult time.

Enduro
19-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Just heard- apparantly a car u-turned inf ront of him (again!!!) He was riding with Big Bird- we chatted this morning before we went on our seperate ways! ;-(

Cliffrazor
19-07-2008, 06:14 PM
:shock: OMG, this is a terrible shock and loss........only yesterday morning we were having a good few cups of coffee at Kickstart:-(

Ride the Skyways with passion my Big Friend:-(

:evil::evil::evil: To the bastid of a cager :evil::evil::evil:

|-| /-\ \/\/ |<
19-07-2008, 06:19 PM
A car hit him and he did not make it. I dont have much details other than that he did not make it.

My condolences to his family

Clock
19-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Ahhhh nooooooooooooo:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Words fail me - really

R.I.P. - may your loved ones find solace and peace in this difficult times

Our thoughts and prayers are with them

WD
19-07-2008, 06:20 PM
:cry: RIP big boy !!!!!! We will miss you - I know I will miss you. Our very own pole dancer !!

Unchained
19-07-2008, 06:23 PM
RIP & condolences to family

Miss Pris
19-07-2008, 06:24 PM
R.I.P. Condolences to Family & Friends.

Bad Girl
19-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Condolences to the family :-(

RIP Fick

slowpoke
19-07-2008, 07:40 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

R.I.P.

condolences to everyone

MadnohB
19-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Very sad news indeed.

I never met you in person but always enjoyed reading your posts……..and you were a Honda man

Sincere condolences from Mermaid and myself

RIP biker brother

Transalp
19-07-2008, 07:59 PM
RIP Brother, Strength to the Family and Friends

Nightfearz
19-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Ride with the angels brother, we will see you soon.

Mallory
19-07-2008, 08:44 PM
No No No !!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Why God why?????

Beachbum
19-07-2008, 08:58 PM
These are sad days indeed. We have lost another brother, and we will miss him greatly. Condolences to the family and friends. To his riding buddies, strongs ....he will always be with you...:-(:-(...

Lord, accept our brother into your home.....

F1BOY
19-07-2008, 09:11 PM
goodbye my friend

Mom
19-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Our Deepest condolences to his family and friends
RIP

Gemini
19-07-2008, 09:21 PM
RIP. Strongs to the family. It's sad losing a fellow biker, words fail when its a TB family member.......Fick ride the skyways with the Angels!

Tetsuko
19-07-2008, 09:23 PM
My 3rd attempt to say something... but what? :-(

RIP just don't do it for me right now...

gogo
19-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Posted via Mobile Device This is so sad. Even if I have not met him, this is s***. My prayers are with the family and friends!

Snoopy
19-07-2008, 10:02 PM
:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

R.i.p.

spirit
19-07-2008, 10:05 PM
No No No !!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Why God why?????
Because we all need angels to keep us safe - that's why, believe he like others before him are the angel(s) that will keep all of us safe. To his family for their terrible pain, I'm sorry for your loss.

gonedown
19-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Sorry to hear:-(.

Getting tired of hearing about cages turning in front of bikes!!:evil:

Warrenpridgeon
19-07-2008, 10:22 PM
noooo!

Fick, I only met you once. But you were an awesome guy!
R.i.p!

This is soooo sad :(
Posted via Mobile Device

NightWulfe
19-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Rest in peace friend. I only met you recently, but you immediately had an effect as a friend and fellow biker. Thank you for the laughs, chats and everything in between. Sincere condolences to the family, friends and everyone who knew you.

Strongs to all,
"Waffle" and Tanya

Nelian
19-07-2008, 11:23 PM
With a heavy heart I add you to the Fallen TB members group.... :-(

It sucks big time..

a big guy, with a big heart and always with a smile..

RIP bud..

Onehand
19-07-2008, 11:37 PM
RIP Big Buddy....:-(:-(:-(:-(

Words fail me... We had coffee Friday morning

Strongs to the family

EsioTrot
19-07-2008, 11:50 PM
I only met Fick at the Balaclava Bash last weekend. What a nice guy!

R.I.P. brother and condolences to all family and friends.

Mallory
20-07-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm Free!!!

Don't grieve for me now - I'm Free!

I'm following the path God laid for me.

I took His hand when I heard Him call,

I turned my back and left it all,
I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to live, to work or play.

Tasks left undone must stay that way,

I've found peace at the close of the day.

If parting has left a void,

Then fill it now with memories of joy.

A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,

Ah yes, those things I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow,

I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.

My life's been full, I've savored much -

Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all to brief,

Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your hearts and share with me,
God wanted me now, He set me free!

Ride on Fick! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_4_120.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSman000)

2Di4
20-07-2008, 01:09 AM
I am at a loss for words... :cry:

You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. We bonded instantly... I have many fond memories of u that I will cherish forever. We shared may joyous moments - now one of my saddest moments without u. I can not believe that you are gone. I spoke to u yesterday and I was meant to pillion with u today.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
You always had the ability to make me smile no matter how crappy I felt. U would do absolutely anything for a friend, someone u cared about, actually, u would have done anything & everything for anyone. That was your nature, you had the biggest heart. I loved riding with u - u always knew how to give me weak knees ;) I know that u are probably drinking a brandy and coke with Buc and my mom (they are drinking red heart and coke), u get to met another great woman & man. He chooses the great ones. I now have 3 angels watching over me.... Doesn't feel like it right now :cry:
You are my gentle giant and I will miss you dearly my friend. RIP my Ficky.

DaCat
20-07-2008, 01:33 AM
:cry: :cry: Another extremely sad day!!! :cry:

Hey big guy, look out for us left behind and tell Bucc, Stuart and Dave I said howzit :cry:

... shouldn't be like this :cry: :cry: :-(

May the family be strong during this difficult time :-(

ZX Max
20-07-2008, 06:15 AM
I'am lost for words at this time.

Saw Fick yesterday morning at Pinehaven, and at coffee on Friday morning.
Condolences to his family and friends.

Ride the skyways my friend.

RIP

Cover Girl
20-07-2008, 07:22 AM
Fick............ we will miss you :-(. A true gentleman with a HUGE heart. Thanks for the laughs we shared with you, and now we cry without you.

May God send his angels to comfort and watch over your beautiful children and your broken hearted friends.

Master Gunner
20-07-2008, 07:44 AM
"I saw you cut me off because you needed to be in the lane I was in.
But you didn't see me leave the road. I saw you waiting impatiently for my friends to pass.
But you didn't see me. I wasn't there.
I saw you go home to your family.
But you didn't see me. Because I died that day you cut me off.
I was just a biker, A person with friends and a family."

This is not nice at all! My heart go out to the Family and Friends of our Fallen TB Brother. May God give you the strength and courage to accept and carry you through this extremely difficult period.

R.I.P. my friend

Scar
20-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Condolences to all.

RIP Fick.

Sad news indeed.

halo123.
20-07-2008, 09:41 AM
R.i.p
May you ride the sky ways with all of our lost brothers.

Riverrat
20-07-2008, 09:56 AM
This SUCK, SUCKS, SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead:

I only met Fick last Saturday at the Balaclava Bash, and he was so likeable and easy to chat to! And now he's gone.

To his family to whom he is the core, and to his friends and my colleagues in TB who came to love him so much, I offer you all by deepest sympathies.

As hard as it might be, rest knowing that he is now with only the best company, and he'll ride, party and foot-up now with the best club that ever existed...Buccs, Dave, Zi, Ellis dee, Juan, and he'll.

Guys up there.... ENJOY!!!!

Mallory
20-07-2008, 10:03 AM
I have learnt another lesson from this :-(

When it comes to family, friends and people, never postpone until tomorrow what you feel like doing, or even think about today, otherwise you may never get the chance. Even if it's just a word of encouragement or appreciation, do it now, because the music won't last.

After the Balaclava Bash I thought: Was driving all those km's to spend a few hours really worth it? I know now that it was my destiny trip to meet Fick, I am so happy that I made the sacrifice. I became friends with Fick on the forum but when I looked into his eyes and feel his warm bear hug that day it was like I've known him forever, and his image with his children will be in my memory forever.

What rips me apart is that it's not just another biker, it's another family. May his memory live on in his children's hearts forever, and may we drive this campaign twice as hard to save many more families this pain.

Fick, you go and be that big strong guardian angel for your kids, and if you meet that hooligan husband of mine, tell him we miss him like hell, but we are ok. I have lit a candle for you last night Fick, and I will remember you with a smile every time I see your avatar in my friends list, R.I.P. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_2_15.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSman000)

MOTEK
20-07-2008, 10:10 AM
RIP Fick.

RIP!

My thoughts go out to his family, friends and people who knew him. He will be sorely missed. Fick had such a positive impact on every person who met him.

Another good man has been taken away from us.

Diederik
20-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Lying in my hospital bed due to bike accidents this drives all the selfpity away, Once again I realize how lucky I have been.

Fick Rest in peace

Edge
20-07-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm so sad not to be able to say one last goodbye.. :-(

Fick, I'll remember you as a great person and friend, cheerful, positive and true. I'll also remember that you were the first guy I pillioned with when my Blade's radiator gave up - and I felt safe and confident riding with you! :grin: Good memories...

Ride the sky and smile down on us - you'll have some good company up there my friend!

To the family - my sincerest condolences. It is never easy....
Mike Hartley & Doreen Jonker

theRéhann
20-07-2008, 10:41 AM
R.I.P brother

:-(

Lucyfer
20-07-2008, 11:55 AM
:-( R.I.P. Fick

Ride the skyways with all our other fallen brothers and sisters knowing your memory will live on in the hearts of those who knew you.

You are sorely missed already:-(

Condolences to your family:-(

Mikie
20-07-2008, 01:31 PM
RIP Big guy:-(

Nemesis
20-07-2008, 01:54 PM
:-( RIP brother.

Condolences to the family and friends.

Tripper, Venom an Nemesis

nicnivin
20-07-2008, 03:35 PM
We are so sad. Its a terrible thing that happend, may God be with everyone who cared for him and loved him. :( :( :(R.I.P

Bigbird
20-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Man this hurts.
Fick was a big man with a heart twice that size. He went about making a difference in peoples lives quietly and with no fanfare. A caring brother who loved everyone equally.
He was a hard working committee member of Blackbird Association of SA and we are never going to be able to fill the void he has left. He was the "cheer leader" on the BASA forum, always welcoming new members and exalting old ones to get involved. Always ready with a smile, a kind word and a helping hand.
This is doubly hard for me 'cos I know he really didn't want to go on the boring ride to Groot Mariko yesterday, but I had to go for business and he came along just to keep me company.
God knows every hair on our heads even before we are born, He knows our lives and has a plan for our lives. Yesterday was the fullfilment of God's plan for my brother Fick and I know God's plan for him was to touch so many people with gentleness, kindness and love.
You did all of that bro and I commend you before God. I just wish your moving on didn't hurt so much for the people you have left behind.

F1BOY
20-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Strongs to you BigBird and the rest of the family

Matthew and Lindé

Enduro
20-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Peace Bigbird! I know it is difficult when one is near when these things happen but please never feel any guilt- your attitude commends you! I too believe it is ordained how when and where we live and who's lives we touch - and even though at times like this it is hard not to rail at a a too short life we need to celebrate the good the person has done. Our hearts are with you and the family and feel our love!

greybeard
20-07-2008, 07:21 PM
It matters not we never met him...
A brother lost! is a brother lost! :-(

Our condolences from Greybeard & Tinkerbell

avion
20-07-2008, 07:43 PM
RIP fick.

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Great_Gusto
20-07-2008, 11:29 PM
RIP brother Fick.

Tony, my deepest sympathies to you in this time of hurt.

Skinny
21-07-2008, 02:53 AM
Sad!

Crash
21-07-2008, 06:52 AM
RIP big man...

Meeting some of the people closest to you yesterday and seeing where you fell was so so sobering.

Condolences to all the BASA members and friends.

Tony & Nickel specifically - hang in there and keep driving Basa the way you do.
Not to exclude anybody else - I just don't know anybody else from Basa.

Brandy
21-07-2008, 07:01 AM
Very sad indeed. RIP and condolences to his family.:-(:-(:-(

Velvet T
21-07-2008, 07:29 AM
:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

This is just crazy!

Ride the Skyways with Bucc Big man!!

My sincere Condolences to all your loved ones.. friends and family!

:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Diabolik
21-07-2008, 07:38 AM
Unbelievable...
RIP Big guy we will miss you we will have one on you on Friday at Kickstart! You will be missed

vigilant
21-07-2008, 07:43 AM
God bless the family .... Rest In Peace Fick .....

IceCreamMan
21-07-2008, 07:54 AM
RIP

gotta stop this

JolieM
21-07-2008, 08:02 AM
I was so afraid of reading the post, and now I know why

http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002006A.gif (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10)

What do you say when it is not just a name? But someone you have grown to love and care for, someone you enjoyed seeing and hearing from, someone that made a change in your life? I don't know....

Feels very much unreal to me still, and I have no idea how to deal with this. I only want to say that he is one of the most decent men I have ever met. He always talked so highly about his friends (GenXX, 2Di4 and Tetsuk) and most people for that matter. He drove home with me when I was all alone, he always made me feel so good about myself. He definately made a influence in my life, and I will forever remember him.

Now I feel like there is a hole in 2 family's...in Fick's family and in ours, TB. I feel like there is a little something missing.

I know that so many people will miss you Fickie. My thoughts are with you all, family friends, colleges and everyone that met him. May God give you all the strength to deal with this and the peace of knowing that Fick has lived a fullfilled life, and that he now looks over us all, from a much better place.

You have given me the will to work even harder at this campaign.

We love you Fickie, and we miss you so much allready

http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002006A.gif (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10)

SlimShady
21-07-2008, 08:05 AM
:-(:-(:-( R.I.P., Fick :-(

Condolences to the family and friends.

blackie
21-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Fick My friend

So Saturday we stood at Pine heaven and we tjurp each other about the beemer and the bird. That big man that stood next to me and always ready for a joke and to make people smile.

Boet you in good company now. There is a couple of good soles up there. Enjoy the ride with them and please keep a eye on us here down here..

YOU will be missed Boet

RIP

MadMackie
21-07-2008, 08:12 AM
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

R.I.P. Fick.

Although I've never met you the tears are still flowing and I'm lost for words. He must have been a remarkable man...

Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

DVader
21-07-2008, 08:25 AM
R.I.P. Fick.

Condolences to family and friends.

:-(:-(:-(

runningbear
21-07-2008, 08:31 AM
This is so SAD, my Large friend, my good friend, I am shocked, hope all goes well with arrangements and that the family finds comfort in knowing what a big circle of friends he had.
RIP big buddy:shock:

Richardvz
21-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Fick - we never had the pleasure of knowing you very long. However what we remember is your warmth, easy-going attitude and the love for your family.

There is an old saying that goes something like this: "Only the good die young" Well it is proving to be very true.

Our deepest sympathies go out to Fick's family and friends. May we all find strength in this dark time.

KillerJ
21-07-2008, 08:36 AM
To My Friend Fick.

You were the tallest biker I've ever met. You had this presence of calm around you, with a smile that made you always felt welcome and safe. You always had a smile and a word of encouragment, always positive. You lived for you kids and was a true gentleman with the biggest hard. Always looking out for you fellow man and willing to help where you can.

You leave your kids, your friend Genxx and a lot of other good friends behind. Don't you worry, we will look after them for you. You go rest now and go proof to Bucc that Honda rides the skyways better than BMW. You guys must look over us, you hear.

God Bless and rest in piece.

Dare To Ride
21-07-2008, 08:38 AM
R.I.P and strongs to his family and friends

GenXX
21-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Words fail me, but I will try….

A Huge thank you to 2Di4, Sweetie you were his favorite pillion, I know that and please hang on to that memory.
Ziggi, my Buddy the last time Fick and I spoke about you was at Zwartkops, I will never forget Fick’s words as he turned to me and said, “Boeta, daai Ziggi gaan nog een van die dae ons gat skop op die 22”. I will never forget those words.
Crash, Trumpet thank you soooo much for your support, letting me vent was the best thing I could have done at accident site yesterday, only time will heal and bring closure.
Carika and Jason, (BASA) thank you so much for being with Fick and supporting Fick’s family at the accident scene, this was beyond the call of duty.
Ellie, my Love, thank you for holding me tight and being there for me in this dark hour….
Thea, and the twins, Fick’s, mom, Marie, dad and sister, you have lost more than a father, husband, son, brother you have lost a part of life. Fick was the biggest man I have ever come across. Always putting others first, a true gentleman and my best friend. My deepest condolences to everyone who new this big man.
A Big thank you to all the PM’s, SMS’s, phone calls, e-mails even from people I have never met.

Ride the Great Blue Skyways my Big Brother, put that Birds pegs down and let the sparks fly….just like you did on the 22 and Longtom.
I will never have another Wingman like you…

AmandaP
21-07-2008, 08:51 AM
So sad to hear - concolences to his family and friends
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

doc rip
21-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Met Fick a few times and immediatly liked this big guy with this huge smile.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Vampire
21-07-2008, 09:10 AM
:-( rest in peace bro..... strong to family and friends!!!!!!!!:-(

RoseThorn
21-07-2008, 09:13 AM
I just don't know what to say .... thanks KillerJ for letting us know .....

We did not know each other well but he was kind enough to help me register my vehicle and then with a BIG heart her told me not to worry about the payment and think of it as his gift to me .....

From all the posts it sounds like he was a wonderful person and liked by so many and that means he will never be gone but live on in all of you .....

GenXX, I wanted to sms but could not think of the right words as nothing will take away the pain you are going through .....
Like many say, he is in good company and looking down on you all so don't be sad but show him what he meant to you all .....

Grief is a hard emotion to go through and my prayers go out to his family and close friends .....

RIP Fick, you are safe now ....
God Bless

Cronos
21-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Still finding this hard to believe! R.I.P Fick!!!

Vixen
21-07-2008, 09:19 AM
so so so sad
RIP Fick
Condolences to all family and friends :-(:-(

EZBird
21-07-2008, 09:23 AM
No words will ever make us feel better in loosing the best friend we all had.
Fick, you were always there, in the good and bad the times.
You did to us exactly what a true friend should do, you’ve always put a smile on our faces and making us laughs.

Going on a breakfast run or weekend trip to ET will never be the same to me again.

I will never in my life forget the day I took Fick to collect his new Blackbird, he was like a high school boy going on his first real date.
May you keep on doing what you loved most brother and ride the skyways forever.
:-(:-(:-(:-(

Veneficus
21-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Rest in peace Fick :( :(

my the lord be with his family

Storm
21-07-2008, 09:53 AM
His family and friends are in our thoughts and prayers.

Splat
21-07-2008, 09:54 AM
:-( R.I.P. Fick

I never met you but it's sad to lose one who has obviously touched so many lives in such positive ways!!

Strongs to family and friends in this tragic time :-(:-(:-(

zooma
21-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Rest in Peace HONDA fan.

May God give your loved one's the strength to get through each new day. Be at peace with all our fallen brothers... and look down upon us...

Zooma

Poenster
21-07-2008, 10:19 AM
RIP Fick... :-(

HardcoreG
21-07-2008, 10:33 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/HardcoreG/rip.gif

BlingKing
21-07-2008, 10:46 AM
RIP Big Guy......when I saw you last at Kickstart - I remember thinking that I should've told you that I had to bust my butt to catch you on Long Tom.......you thought it was easy....but you were hustling there cuzzy :salute:
Well now you know coz you're up there watching over us :-( damn I was looking forward to a quick 22 with you on Saturday, but you'll be there looking over us on the CKR............................

Shado
21-07-2008, 10:56 AM
:cry: My thoughts are with those that were left behind

Captain Rustbucket
21-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Cheers big guy. R.I.P.

Condolences to the family and kids.

i will miss your laughter and smiles buddy.

Mallory
21-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Please see the following thread from the support services team

http://www.tbforum.co.za/forum/showthread.php?p=230492#post230492

puf
21-07-2008, 12:23 PM
I still have no idea what to say!
Go well Fick.
We're going to miss you.

Straatvalk
21-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Rip

Big_Blue
21-07-2008, 12:42 PM
I heard the news over the weekend. Very sad indeed. R.I.P man!

ashr
21-07-2008, 12:52 PM

Diablo
22-07-2008, 01:35 AM
:-( R.I.P.
My condolences to his family and friends

ddavis
22-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Never had the pleasure of knowing Frik, but reading the threads it is obvious he really was a great guy! Condolences to all who knew and loved him.

Crome
22-07-2008, 09:10 AM
Rip :-(

Ruari
24-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Nooooooo.

I will hold in memory our Harty Run, where I learned what a ZZR400 could really do.

RIP dude.

Note:
Can we get a wall of remembrance where we can post pics of all our fallen brothers and sisters?
(I mean both virtual and maybe a actuall wall, we can varnish/clear coat the pics onto - anyone willing to sponsor a wall?)

Mallory
24-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Note:
Can we get a wall of remembrance where we can post pics of all our fallen brothers and sisters?
(I mean both virtual and maybe a actuall wall, we can varnish/clear coat the pics onto - anyone willing to sponsor a wall?)

I think this is an EXCELLENT IDEA :thumbleft: From support team's side, this is SO important in the healing process for all!!! Good one, who's gonna run with it?

blackie
24-07-2008, 09:49 AM
I think this is an EXCELLENT IDEA :thumbleft: From support team's side, this is SO important in the healing process for all!!! Good one, who's gonna run with it? Amen brother and Sister. Look flatslide just posted about a place and yes lets make one on TB as well

Bigbird
24-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Blackbird association are having a bronze plate made in memory of Fick and we're going to place it somewhere on his favorite route, the 22 in ET. Maybe we can find a spot down there to accommodate many bronze plaques. Hopefully no more new ones.
This will obviously neccessitate a memorial run down there and we extend an invitation to all to participate. We'll keep everyone posted

MOTEK
28-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Thanks BigBird

blackie
28-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Blackbird association are having a bronze plate made in memory of Fick and we're going to place it somewhere on his favorite route, the 22 in ET. Maybe we can find a spot down there to accommodate many bronze plaques. Hopefully no more new ones.
This will obviously neccessitate a memorial run down there and we extend an invitation to all to participate. We'll keep everyone posted
Please keep me posted...I want to go with

JolieM
28-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Please keep me posted...I want to go with

me 2 please, luckily I now own property in ET and can't wait to go again.

Riverrat
28-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Ditto! I lost quite a few friends down there.:cry::cry::cry:

Crash
28-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Some photos from Fick's 'final farewell'...

DaCat
28-07-2008, 10:34 PM
:cry: :cry: Hard times! :cry: ... thanks for the pics.

Clock
28-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the photos.

A reminder of our mortality........................

Trumpet
29-07-2008, 06:22 AM
:-( Thanks for the pics Crash. :-(