PDA

View Full Version : NW On the way to Victory

Master Gunner
03-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Slowly but surely the NW starts to come alive

On 2 June the Monthly NWBA (NW Bikers Association) meeting was held in Klerksdorp and guess what.... :idea: :cheers: :idea: ..... TB is a standing point on the Agenda!!

http://www.thinkbikesa.co.za/userpix/2349_02062008001_2.jpg(Sorry for the BAD cellphone Footage)

The following proposed TB Involvement was discussed:

14 June - Brotherhood MCC Charity Plot Jol - Potchefstroom
The Hon National President of Brotherhood MCC invited us to come and give a TB Presentaion (similar to T.I.T.T.S.) at the event. They also requested the display similar to the one we had in Potch last month with the flyers and stickers. If possible we must have some of the stickers that are for sale available there to. Harry Lang, (The Hon National Pres) is very keen and positive about the whole TB effort and wants it to be implemented/introduced to all 24 chapters of their MCC Nation Wide. - Wow!! what a major opportunity!

26 June - Ulysses MCC - Monthly Club Meeting - Klerksdorp
The President of this MCC requested me to come and present TB in the form of a Formal presentation to his 58 odd club members - They need flyers, membership application forms and Helmet and bumper stickers for sale.

5 June - Potch Bulldogs MCC - Pick-a-Box - Potchefstroom
TB Banner on display with Flyers and Application forms - On this one we needed to Buy a stand for the event :x ... but with the approx 1 500 Bikers expected..... a well spent 100 bucks! :D

28 June - Street Wolves MCC - 1st Birthday Bash - Orkney
A display similar to the one we had in Potch last month with the simulated accident, flyers and stickers. If possible we must have some of the stickers that are for sale available there as well.

16 August - Midnight Sting MCC - 13th Birthday Bash - Stilfontein
The President of this MCC, Anton, requested us to come and present TB to all participants in the form of a static display, flyers, membership applications and stickers on sale.

Other possible events and/or happenings:

Myself and Roy, owner of Honda NW, also a very keen TB supporter, will meet later during the week in connection with sponsorship and T.I.T.T.S - More detailed feedback afterwards.

Anton, the owner of Bikers Paradise, a local Bikeshop indicated to me that he wants to get actively involved with TB, in connection with sponsorship, Rescue assistance to TB members and T.I.T.T.S. projects in Potch. Anton said he is not able to go online (10 thumb problem) and prefers a personal, one-on-one relationship with TB. I've got an appointment with him on 9 June - More detailed feedback afterwards.

Peet, the owner of Bike Center in Potch, the father of Pierre, who is currently at a rehab centre in Krugersdorp after a serious bike accident, also wants to get involved with TB. Peet already indicated that he wants to sponsor our OWN Banner in NW. Currently Peet is also handing out TB Flyers with every Jobcard and/or Invoice to all his clients. I will follow up and give feedback.

So ja, not to say that we are a bit quiet, nothing is happening, we are on our way!! - Now we need help from the "Main-Bra's" in Gauteng on the flyers, stickers, application forms and most of all - Personal involvement :badgrin: :badgrin:

Linus
03-06-2008, 12:34 PM
MG, after starting so recently you guys are certainly going great guns down there. Very impressive. Keep it up and TB can only grow and advance the interests of biker safety

blackie
03-06-2008, 12:37 PM
OK

So short and sweet

What do you need?
What do you want?
How can we make it work for you?

Ruari
03-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Dittor - what blackie said

Trumpet
03-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Well done MasterGunner. You've really taken the NW by the horns & are running hard & fast.

THANK YOU for your continued support & passion for TB.

Now, what Blackie said !!

Enduro
04-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Count me in for any events - just post reminders and i will try get there for the day/evening whatever!! Not far from me out here on west'-)

Nelian
04-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Me too..

theRéhann
05-06-2008, 05:32 AM
Master Gunner jy is 'n yster! :headbang:

vigilant
09-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Master Gunner RESPECT man!!!!!!!!!

That is really explosive .... just let us know what help you need ...