PDA

View Full Version : Black merc

Lucky Luke
15-08-2007, 04:20 PM
:evil: So there i was driving the significant others cage in peak hour traffic on De Waal drv, watching out for two wheelers. This black merc CA31369 crossed over two lanes in front of a delivery rider on a SR250, and then proceeds to cross over again in front of a black R1 or CBR1 just to get one car space ahead. Caused both riders to slow/ stop quickly. I wanted to 'fold' his mirror in for not looking and caring even less.

QT
15-08-2007, 05:29 PM
What an ASS!! :evil: You should've done the mirror clap just to see if he was conscious.

I hate idiots like that :evil:

DaCat
15-08-2007, 09:47 PM
:( :x :evil: ... wow, really an over-achiever there... he managed to gain 1 hole spot in how many kms of traffic? :roll: :evil: Idiot!!!

PS. Lucky Luke, love your sig line dude ;) :thumbup:

Lucky Luke
16-08-2007, 09:07 AM
I love it, I guess that's why he drives a merc :lol: I have a contact who is able to get me reg details, which i will forward to someone at TB to send him a nice letter of awareness, HELL, i'll even pay for the stamp. I think the letter should be worded something to the effect: :idea:
Dear Sir , you have been observed not thinking bike and driving in a dangerous / threatening manner blah blah blah. Include a TB pamphlet and send. It makes them aware that we also have contacts and to be more cautious.

Thanks DC .

RONMAN
16-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Unfortunately it is the culture in S.A. not to take into consideration that another human being is a HUMAN BEING with feelings, emotions, family and friends. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Knuckles
16-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Morons should be in front of me where I can see what they doing.

Lucky Luke
22-08-2007, 03:31 PM
I have the details, so now, who do i PM to get a letter / pamphlet mailed to this individual. :idea:

Enduro
22-08-2007, 11:17 PM
One of my work buddies had same problem sunday at fountains circle. Women in Toyota cut him off - almost hit her and when he shouts at her she deliberately goes for him in the car :shock: He got the registration and is trying to get her details too- we can send her a letter too!

Must admit I have had 4 close scrapes in the last two days too- mirror clash, two golfs crossed lanes while I was NEXT to them lane splitting, and then today another golf tried to smear me against the barrier on N12- what is up with golf drivers??

SRXy
23-08-2007, 08:51 AM
- what is up with golf drivers??

common problem...

Same drivers who when they own 1.3 Citi Golfs think that they can take on a Bike at the robots...

Hawkeye
23-08-2007, 09:22 AM
Ping Bucc/Committee

I will gladly take up this PRO job of sending "Nice" letters with pamflets. I'm sure we could get some milage from this. We would obviously need LL to give/get address details. A copy will always be kept by committee for reference purposes.

PM me if you want to pursue this 8)

Buccaneer
29-08-2007, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the email, Hawkeye. I'll ask the committee to debate this, and get back to you, OK?

Hawkeye
29-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the email, Hawkeye. I'll ask the committee to debate this, and get back to you, OK?

Awaiting the wisdom of the collective :)