PDA

View Full Version : Fatal on Satellite Road yesterday

Tricky
25-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Maria and I drove past it at around 1pm. Looked really nasty. One man on the side of the road, no ATGATT, shirt completely torn from his body. Paramedics were attending to another casualty.

Any one have any other info?

Pipe Dream
25-06-2007, 09:43 PM
:( :( Doesn't sound good at all, keep us posted

Tricky
26-06-2007, 01:47 PM
The good news is that there was no bike involved in this. The bikes I saw on the side of the road had stopped to help.

It seems as though a Mercedes was trying to overtake another car, causing the car coming in the opposite direction to swerve. The car then rolled several times throwing the occupants out. The car was carrying a man, his wife and their child. Mother and father died at the scene and the child was taken to hospital in a critical condition.

Unfortunately I have no other information but my heart goes out to the family and particularly the child left orphaned by this tragic accident.

As for the driver of the Merc, may he die screaming of the pox and all sorts of nasty diseases befall him. He didn't even bother to stop!

DaCat
26-06-2007, 02:03 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cronos
26-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Pardon my french:

F@$%^#@%#%^$##%^%##%^%&^$#%$#%#@^&^$#^*&(*&^%##@#%@!@!&^*& Pr!ck!!! May he Die like you said. I see this attitude more and more each day on our roads. Some people will overtake regardless if there are cars comming or not.

Great_Gusto
26-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Don't worry, when Big Mr Mercedes driver pitches up at the Pearly Gates one day St. Peter is going to give him one massive shafting down to hell.

Pipe Dream
27-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Pardon my french:

F@$%^#@%#%^$##%^%##%^%&^$#%$#%#@^&^$#^*&(*&^%##@#%@!@!&^*& Pr!ck!!! May he Die like you said. +100000 nobody get his plates??? that is absolutely criminal, mother farker.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: