PDA

View Full Version : Bike(r in cage at time) vs Porsche - CT (amended)

Pipe Dream
31-05-2007, 04:50 PM
I was recently told about a fatal accident on Ou Kaapseweg...it happened about 3 weeks ago...a Porsche decided to overtake where he shouldn't have and as he pulled out he plowed straight into my cousins buddy(not sure what bike it was) Think the guys name was Andrew Alexander...haven't been able to pick anything up i the media. He died on impact, the Porsche was written off and the driver lost his leg!! Totally farking unneccesary :evil:

RIP Brother :cry: :cry:

Shado
31-05-2007, 04:56 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

runningbear
31-05-2007, 05:22 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :angel7: :banghead:

TonyN
31-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Very sad :( Idiot cagers :evil:

Pipe Dream
31-05-2007, 09:00 PM
NEWS FLASH!!! Don't believe anything a senile old person tells you..just got off the phone to my cousin, turns out his buddy wasn't actually on his bike but was in a cage at the time of the accident :? Anyway, the driver of the car had been driniking and overtook on a solid line, smacked into the dude...still not a nice thing to happen

Spy
12-06-2007, 12:27 AM
I Think the guys name was Andrew Alexander ?

I knew an Andrew Alexander (from school), Scorp mite remember him too, unless it was before/after his time :? Glad to hear he's alive :)

PS: I take it a "cage" is a car :? Where you come up with these names is beyond me.:lol: Maybe I'm just retarded :p

Great_Gusto
12-06-2007, 09:52 AM
PS: I take it a "cage" is a car :?
Correct. :D

Guys maybe we should have a "Jargon or Code Words" topic where we can put all this stuff?

Cage
KK
etc...

SlaSh007
12-06-2007, 03:13 PM
it's been done in the past... if the thread can just be brought up to date with a new post you'll see millions of replies..