PDA

View Full Version : Citi Golf Driver

Chucky
24-03-2007, 08:03 PM
I have come to the conclusion that the most dangerous thing on the road is a woman in a citi golf (my wife drive one :D )

One was responsible for my last write off and

The other day Satrday morning early (7am) me and my son are the way home. Coming to a big intersection which is green for us the woman in the golf starts creeping into the middle of the intersection. When we enter it she is al the way across the first lane, OUR lane. Obviously we slow down and pass her at about 40K's since you don't know what her intention is. My son is in front with me 2 bike length behind. As he went pass she flash the finger and start hurling verbal abuse!!! WTF What don't you understand lady, you are in the middle of MY side of the road :evil: :evil:

Needless to say all logical thought goes out the visor and a mirror lands up on the ground. I had to dig very deep not to pull her out of the cage and give her an ass whippin (I bet she would have enjoyed it too)

Crash
26-03-2007, 07:17 AM
Needless to say all logical thought goes out the visor and a mirror lands up on the ground.
Think Bike does NOT condone this course of action as it reflects negatively on all bikers ! What is the message she's going to give to every individual she comes across now ?
She hasn't learned a thing about her behaviour - just that bikers are vandals !

Poppet
26-03-2007, 07:31 AM
I am going to get lambasted for this comment so just try to be nice please..................but...............While TB cannot condone this and I agree that the campaign should not be associated with this kind of behaviour what happened to Kitty brought out a whole different opinion. Before anyone jumps on my case I agree with all the actions taken when the dumbass knocked Kitty down all I am trying to point out in this thread is that no one should be judging until they are in the situation. Many of those people at kopdood would preach against this behaviour but when you see a friend etc knocked down and nearly hurt or possibly killed, instinct kicks in and one does what one does......

Just remember we are not always there in the heat of the moment and can't always comment because of that......... but don't attack those who tell you about what they have done, there are those who do this and probably don't say anything for fear or being verbally attacked but let's make sure that there is a common support for bikers and not necessarily attack them because they handled a situation differently to what you did.

I personally know that is someone had nearly knowcked my child down etc I would do far worse than take of a mirror ( if I could without falling down)

Okay let the spit braai begin

Silent_Bob
26-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Needless to say all logical thought goes out the visor and a mirror lands up on the ground.
Think Bike does NOT condone this course of action as it reflects negatively on all bikers ! What is the message she's going to give to every individual she comes across now ?

SO when is it OK to carry on like this, according to TB?????

DaCat
26-03-2007, 09:12 AM

... I think the point that TB is trying to put across is that it is not a good idea and does not support this kind of behaviour. If you do it, you're on your own.

The point being that I may be the next guy on bike coming past and I get taken out because of your actions. I personally will never do that and never have... but a few words to the driver explaining the error of his ways I have done :( ... don't know if it helped, but not much I can do about it but I hope that perhaps they will think next time.

Poppet
26-03-2007, 09:15 AM

... I think the point that TB is trying to put across is that it is not a good idea and does not support this kind of behaviour. If you do it, you're on your own.

Agreed dacat ! as a bike / biker safety campaign this is 100% acceptable and understandable. But what I am still a bit iffy on is how come it is sometimes completely unacceptable and sometimes it is understandable according to posts by some people. TB as a whole cannot condone it but why then do some people post remarks sometimes pretty harsh and then in another breath may do the same thing or justify it because it happened to someone else ?

The point being that I may be the next guy on bike coming past and I get taken out because of your actions. I personally will never do that and never have... but a few words to the driver explaining the error of his ways I have done :( ... don't know if it helped, but not much I can do about it but I hope that perhaps they will think next time.

DaCat
26-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Agreed dacat ! as a bike / biker safety campaign this is 100% acceptable and understandable. But what I am still a bit iffy on is how come it is sometimes completely unacceptable and sometimes it is understandable according to posts by some people. TB as a whole cannot condone it but why then do some people post remarks sometimes pretty harsh and then in another breath may do the same thing or justify it because it happened to someone else ?

... "others" ... are these people representing the campaign or commenting on their own? Are they members of the committee?

... I ask cos my comments are definitely not representative of what the TB committee thinks, so when I comment it's my opinion. The onus is on the TB committee to make official statements ;)

Crash
26-03-2007, 10:44 AM
An official statement will be made after the committee meeting that's coming up soon.

But Think Bike is being forced to turn over a new leaf (whole forest actually)...
Whether we like it or not - otherwise we run the risk of all the good this campaign is attempting to do, being spoiled with a handful of people's actions.

But having said that, I agree with the heat of the moment... and sympathise with Chucky and everybody else who's been in a similar situation, however we need to think before we act.

I may have been guilty of 'road rage' in the past... but am being 'forced' to behave in a different manner.

Poppet
26-03-2007, 10:47 AM
An official statement will be made after the committee meeting that's coming up soon.

But Think Bike is being forced to turn over a new leaf (whole forest actually)...
Whether we like it or not - otherwise we run the risk of all the good this campaign is attempting to do, being spoiled with a handful of people's actions.

But having said that, I agree with the heat of the moment... and sympathise with Chucky and everybody else who's been in a similar situation, however we need to think before we act.

I may have been guilty of 'road rage' in the past... but am being 'forced' to behave in a different manner.

I think that is the kind of statement a lot of people have been waiting for crash. Someone to stand up and say we are all human and make mistakes and we need to re-look at the way in which the campaign and all of it's members handle certain things. And I suggest that this is one of the areas to be looked at, the way some are berated in public and others backed up with maybe a small tap on the knuckles dependant on who you are....... If I ever did this , it would be in a very desperate situation adn who would be the people I would look for some back up from, my fellow biker pals on the forums , some may disagree but I would not want to be called a**hole amongst others for letting my human emotions get the better of me !

doc rip
26-03-2007, 10:50 AM

I dont think TB will or want to tell anyone what to do but they merely advice and suggest actions to their members and fellow m/cyclists. If you want to knock a mirror then do it / or dont........ all adults so be responsible for your own actions. ;).

Split
26-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Been there, done that, working hard at not doing it again. (Smile and wave, smile and wave)

(But I don't KNOW that, tomorrow, I will not meet that terminally idiotic individual who will push all my buttons and end up needing his rearview mirror surgically removed, so that he could retrieve his car keys.) If it happened, I would probably share here, and I would expect TB to respond with "We don't condone that".

Motorists read our boards also.

In my opinion, TB is doing the right thing by responding with that statement - It sends the right message.

And it reminds us all that we are working to achieve change.

Skinny
27-03-2007, 04:21 AM
WOW Split!!! Really well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Chucky
27-03-2007, 05:44 AM
Don't really want to go into a long debate about this but..

1) I don't represent TB, thus no TB icon with my nick, so any post in this forum is my own doing and not that of any comittee

2) If you F$%#$%$k with my family you F$#%#$k with me. 'Sorry' after you killed my child will just not cut it. If I don't knock of you mirror I'm going to knock of your #@$ head therefore I will be doing you a favour

3) I'm not on the road every day doing this and people make mistakes but if you read my post carefully then you will notice this was no mistake. This as a deliberate action by the *****

Thus if my posts where I vent my own opinions are offensive or harmfull to anybody I really won't take offence about being banned. Bottom line is I'm not changing my attitude towards people who show a blatant disregard towards my, and my family's lives

Crash
27-03-2007, 07:06 AM
Chucky, I agree with you dude...
No debate needed here - both sides have been flogged to death, to the point of beastiality ;)

No offence taken here, and you won't just be banned for your 'freedom of speech' and 'venting'...
You've got every right as a parent and as an individual...

1) This isn't a TB thing... this is a general biker safety thing, as she (or the people that witnessed the event) might now deliberately attempt to take out the next biker that comes along.
But this being a forum associated with Think Bike, we have to take a stand about the content being posted - and as such cannot condone breaking of the country's laws - any of them.

2) I hear you - again your choice of action...

3) Yup, I saw it as a deliberate action by her... which sparked a counter-action by you...
Perhaps her action was as a result of another biker doing the same thing to her previously and she still hasn't learned anything :roll:

Thank you for respecting the campaign's stance towards this, and we're not asking you to "change your attitude towards people who show a blatant disregard towards you/ family" - we merely ask that in future you think before you act...

DaCat
27-03-2007, 07:21 AM
Chucky,

I understand how you feel and protecting your family is a high priority, as it should be.

As for being a TB member, well I'm proud of the TB icon below my handle, and yes I don't always do want TB expects of me :oops: ... but I won't change just to please people, so you too can get that icon without any worries dude ;) ... I personally select what I like and ignore what I don't agree with, irrespective of which direction TB goes.

Yep, I'm a moegoe at times... but I don't care what people think :p

Edge
27-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Anybody out there who does Anger Management Training? You can make a killing if you get involved with some people on this forum...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JMass
27-03-2007, 07:39 AM
Ok, let me fess up :oops:

Last week Tuesday night, on the way home after a meeting.
Lane splitting on the N1 north.
Dark, maybe around 8:30pm.
Traffis is heavy-ish, cages doing maybe 60keelometirs
Black BMW, no plates, tinted windows.
He (BMW) is sitting in the middle lane.
Me coming up the "bike lane".
As i approach from be-after, BMW moves over to the right, straddeling the two right hand lanes 80/20.
I can't get past, I hang back for a moment, he moves over to left, not all the way, but a bit.
As i recalc my flight plan and attempt a second passing manouver, the wally comes over again.
OK, i am no brain surgeon, but i am seeing a trend here now.
Again i back off a dash, and this time give a short but crisp hoot.
OK, so now said BM pilot appears to be agitated, why eludes me but anyway.
Buy now the thought, "Remove his mirror" is being projected in my frontal loab in 16.9 THX Full surround sound with enough base to make my eyes bleed uncle.
I swiftly kick Shirley down a cog and crank her ear like there is no tomorrow. She bursts into her deafening battle cry and leaps forward like a Braman bull that just had a hot poker pressed against his scrotum.
Passing Captian Clever I however choose another reaction, instead of removing his mirror I fold it closed as I pass, no damage, no harm, just a "warning".
The best however is about happen :p
As I continue on my trajectory I glance in my rear view device.
To my absolute horror the BMW lights up like a christmas tree on new years eve. Funky flashing lights, all blue and red, just like in the movies, hectic stuff, my nought takes a bite out of my imported silicone seat, straight through the genyouwine imitation possum leather cover.
My pulse rate goes into over drive just like at kopdood after 13.5 coffee's.
I decide it's better to to vacate the vicinty with a dash of hast like.
Oh, and before i forget, my number plate is on all through this Steven King like event.
So, I like crunchie's, full cream milk, OREO's, and have already bought a nice new beannie for Buba. Visiting hours are between 7.30 and 8.30, looking forward to seeing some visitors.

DaCat
27-03-2007, 07:45 AM
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Jimis, boet that made me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS. To all those that take offence to any opinion or stance, I am not condoning his actions nor criticising them... just laughing cos it's moer funny :p :lol: :lol:

JMass
27-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Now it's funny, but that brilliant 20/20 hind sight made me realize that even that has now caused potential cark for me, other scooter jockeys, and was not really the clever thing to do.
We are all human and our brains will by default react in a semi-predefined manner when confronted with a "stressful" situation, BUT, we have the in built ability to change that moving forward.
Evolution.

Cronos
27-03-2007, 08:01 AM
:sign5:

:tongue2:

Edge
27-03-2007, 08:30 AM
JMass, I hosed myself! You could make a fortune writing stories like that!! Much better than Charlie Cooper :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, a swift rap over the knuckles for being just a little naughty!! Fortunately no damage....

WD
27-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Chucky, thumbs up for protecting your family. As per my previous post I would probably do the same if anyone screws with my family.

:thumbright:

And thumbs up for accepting that we HAVE to put out statements from a campaign point of view. I enjoy the debate this has sparked as it shows solidarity from the campaign member in reaching our goals which is ultimately safety and awareness :D

WD
27-03-2007, 09:02 AM
:laughing3: :lol: :laughing3: :lol: :laughing3: :lol:

ROFLMAO

Don't worry cuzzie we'll bring you some good reading material!

Perhaps you can really start writing and become a famous inmate :D

daelm
27-03-2007, 09:13 AM
no damage = no foul. good luck at Sun City, china. i hear they like pretty white boys. :love8:

so you'll probably be safe. :badgrin:

doc rip
27-03-2007, 09:18 AM
This isn't a TB thing... this is a general biker safety thing, as she (or the people that witnessed the event) might now deliberately attempt to take out the next biker that comes along

I just dont get this statement :?: Let me see if I understand !!!. There are people out there, in motorvehicles, that are intent on killing us m/cyclists? Then it's war and they can be glad we just smack a mirror !!!. You know there were days, in the past, where people will lock up there daughters when bikers came to town.........., cars will move out of the way when the "bikers" ride through !!!.
Maybe we all turned into the metrosexual man as the memories of Sonny Barger, the Malboro and Camel man fade from our dreams to be replaced by Biggy Best and InterFlora...............

Poppet
27-03-2007, 09:22 AM
This isn't a TB thing... this is a general biker safety thing, as she (or the people that witnessed the event) might now deliberately attempt to take out the next biker that comes along

I just dont get this statement :?: Let me see if I understand !!!. There are people out there, in motorvehicles, that are intent on killing us m/cyclists? Then it's war and they can be glad we just smack a mirror !!!. You know there were days, in the past, where people will lock up there daughters when bikers came to town.........., cars will move out of the way when the "bikers" ride through !!!.
Maybe we all turned into the metrosexual man as the memories of Sonny Barger, the Malboro and Camel man fade from our dreams to be replaced by Biggy Best and InterFlora...............
+ 100 plus another 1000 zero's :lol: Biggie Best :lol:

daelm
27-03-2007, 09:42 AM
doc, you might want to revise your signature. :roll:

doc rip
27-03-2007, 09:52 AM
doc, you might want to revise your signature. :roll:

Explain :?:

Crash
27-03-2007, 10:42 AM
So call me a "Biggy Best" rider... no, I'm not a big bad biker from the 80s... And nor is the Think Bike Safety Awareness campaign "big and bad"...

There are many ways of solving problems - and violence just leads to further violence...

Doc, you are welcome to go beat up whom ever you like out there on the streets - your actions, you carry the consequences...

Unfortunately, your (and others' similar) actions are contrary to those of the campaigns and also could lead to further repercussions aimed at ME, just because I happen to be the next person on a motorcycle coming past.
I don't really want to think about my children and loved ones crying over my tombstone.

I don't see the logic in your actions... but then maybe I must be 'InterFlora' then by choosing an alternate means of ATTEMPTING to resolve differences through other means ???

Kwaka-Jack
27-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Crash!!! No one is trying to be big and bad from the 80's.

On Friday night i was on Hans Strydom going towards the Dome, in the right lane. There was a silver S4 Audi in front of me. There was many chances for me to overtake on the left (lanesplitting). Every time i tried this oke (watching me in the mirror) closed the gap. Eventually i thought i will turn it into a little test(game, if you like). He closed the gap on me, no less than 6 times. Rossi was on the back with me and also commented on it when we stopped. I DID NOT kick or abuse the oke or his car!!!!

Do you think this oke gave a sh@t!!! He just wanted to prove that he has the faster car and the right of way!!! I would have passed and never seen the oke again, if he played fair. Do you think a TB sticker or brochure was going to change his attitude???

I think a attitude adjuster would have been in order?????

doc rip
27-03-2007, 11:20 AM
So call me a "Biggy Best" rider... no, I'm not a big bad biker from the 80s... And nor is the Think Bike Safety Awareness campaign "big and bad"...

It was a figure of speech and nowhere did I say that the TB campaign is big & bad. I think it's a great campaign.

There are many ways of solving problems - and violence just leads to further violence...

Doc, you are welcome to go beat up whom ever you like out there on the streets - your actions, you carry the consequences...

I dont go beat up whom ever I like but do protect myself, family and property. I'm sorry but I dont give flowers and praise to the person that tried to run me off the road.

Unfortunately, your (and others' similar) actions are contrary to those of the campaigns and also could lead to further repercussions aimed at ME, just because I happen to be the next person on a motorcycle coming past.
I don't really want to think about my children and loved ones crying over my tombstone.

What are these "repercussions" you mention? Do you have this firm beleive that people are after m/cyclists because somewhere a m/cyclist showed them the finger or smacked their mirror? Also I dont belong to the campaign but I do support the general ideas of it.

I don't see the logic in your actions... but then maybe I must be 'InterFlora' then by choosing an alternate means of ATTEMPTING to resolve differences through other means ???

My actions? I dont go around smacking mirrors every day. Hundreds of times I will just ride on thinking "what a close shave". However I have smacked a mirror or two and even stopped the person, took his keys and "tossed" it in the bush..... and told him that while his searching for his keys he should think that he nearly took a life. My actions all depends on the situation.

Skinny
27-03-2007, 12:35 PM
...and even stopped the person, took his keys and "tossed" it in the bush..... and told him that while his searching for his keys he should think that he nearly took a life.

Now this action I like.......... but before I get in trouble - Think Bike has not made up their minds/dicussed this handling of the situation before so... what I'm saying here is my OWN opinion!!!

This could really get the cagers blood boiling BUT if you made him understand why you did what you did - no matter how mad he might get - he will know that he was WRONG!!! Hand him a sticker in the process while he's on hands & knees looking for his keys! :badgrin:

No damage done to him or his property & you can happily hop along.

I for 1 think this is cool - IF YOU CAN GET THE CAGE TO STOP! Can you imagine the cagers amazement specially if he gets pulled over by a biker CHICK!!! :badgrin:

nico
27-03-2007, 01:10 PM
ThinkBike does not condone parking a brown one in someone's mouth & nailing their limbs to the floor!

:) :) :)

Edge
27-03-2007, 01:22 PM
If the cager fails to kill you on the road, do you want to risk your life a second time 'round to confront him after pulling him off the road? People have been shot and killed by motorists for less.... There are some CRAZY mothers out there, so beware......

Skinny
27-03-2007, 01:59 PM
ThinkBike does not condone parking a brown one in someone's mouth & nailing their limbs to the floor!

:) :) :)

Guess I could just tell him I don't have time... :oops: :lol: :lol:

Sparkie
27-03-2007, 02:57 PM
I thought the intension of ThinkBike was to provide guidance and advice to riders/cagers, not to cover its ass all the time with Committee statements like "TB does not condone this kind of behavior....".

TB should stop judging people and people actions and rather give advise and pointing out the danger in certain actions.

Chucky felt he had to share is experience. Then he immediately gets judged and wrapped over the knuckles that he is not upholding the TB code of conduct. It is not about TB, it about promoting safety!!

If TB is going to continue this way, I believe it will slowly die.....

Buccaneer
27-03-2007, 07:41 PM
I think we all agree, Sparkle.

But you should see how we get crapped on for allowing threads to exist without making statements like that. People assume that TB condones everything it doesn't specifically oppose, every single time.

It's sad and very frustrating.

Skinny
28-03-2007, 05:23 AM
TB should stop judging people and people actions and rather give advise and pointing out the danger in certain actions.

Hierdie is NIE 'n uit-***/tik-oor-die-vingers/ons-smaak-jou-nie sessie NIE! ;) Hierdie is maar net 'n bietjie van 'n verduideliking... 8) ???

Die snaakse ding is dat as TB al moes luister na wat elke Jan-Rap-&-sy-maat dink wat TB fout maak & hoekom ons onder gaan gaan - moes ons LANKAL al ten gronde gewees het!!! Somige seg ons MOET sekere goeters doen, ander seg ons MAG GLAD NIE ander goeters doen nie, etc...

Sparkie, as jy mooi lees sal jy sien dat dit spesifiek is wat ons hier probeer doen het. Die 'advies' was om NIE AGRESIEF teenoor karre te raak nie... & die 'pointing out the danger' was dat daai kar net dalk die volgende baaiker gaan probeer dood ry...

...& soos jy dalk ook mag verstaan is dat ons (die TB campaign) nie law-breaking wettiglik mag promote nie.

But here goes on some more advise from Baz... ;)

Ladies & gentlemen of the class of '97... wear sunscreen. If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be IT.

The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience.

I will dispense this advice now.

Enjoy the power & beauty of your youth. Never mind. You will not understand the power & beauty of your youth until they have faded. But trust me, in 20 years you'll look back at photos of yourself & recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you & how fabulous you really looked.

You are NOT as fat as you imagine.

Don't worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday.

Do one thing every day that scares you.

Sing.

Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.

Floss.

Don't waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long & in the end, it's only with yourself.

Remember compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements.

Stretch.

Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don't.

Get plenty of calcium.

Be kind to your knees, you'll miss them when they're gone.

Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't, maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't, maybe you'll divorce at 40, maybe you'll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary. Whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself, either. Your choices are half chance, so are everybody else's. Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it, or what other people think of it, it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

Dance. Even if you have nowhere to do it but in your own living room.

Read the directions, even if you don't follow them.

Do NOT read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly.

Get to know your parents, you never know when they'll be gone for good.

Be nice to your siblings; they are your best link to your past & the people most likely to stick with you in the future. (I love you BOETAS!!!)

Understand that friends come & go, but for the precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography in lifestyle because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young.

Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard; live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft.

Travel.

Accept certain inalienable truths, prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too will get old & when you do you'll fantasize that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were noble & children respected their elders.

Respect your elders.

Don't expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you have a trust fund, maybe you'll have a wealthy spouse; but you never know when either one might run out.

Don't mess too much with your hair, or by the time you're 40, it will look 85.

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts & recycling it for more than it's worth.

But trust me on the sunscreen.

Sparkie
28-03-2007, 01:11 PM
I agree totaly, I just want to avoid that people are starting not to post anymore because they are to scared that they will be hit with the code of conduct.

I truely believe that TB is one of the best things that happened to me as a biker (except biking!!) to raise my awareness and keep me humble in the traffic.

We need examples of things not to do because if only perfect people are posting, there is nothing to lean anymore and TB miss it's mission!!

Skinny
28-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Cool!!! 8)

We actually like fights... we offer mud at a special price!!! :oops:

DaCat
28-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Cool!!! 8)

We actually like fights... we offer mud at a special price!!! :oops:

:p ...s'true, the muffins are free though ;)

daelm
28-03-2007, 02:43 PM
you doing the muffin' ?

DaCat
28-03-2007, 02:53 PM
you doing the muffin' ?

:oops: I am a willing participant, but I was refering to Tank Girls this time :oops: :lol: :lol:

Skinny
28-03-2007, 02:55 PM
They're not free - I'm not THAT cheap!!!

*The-Thin-0ne runs before Kitty sees this*

daelm
28-03-2007, 03:05 PM
oh, tank girls are providing the muffin' ? awesome.

DaCat
28-03-2007, 03:05 PM
They're not free - I'm not THAT cheap!!!

*The-Thin-0ne runs before Kitty sees this*

:oops: ... I thought it was koek then ;) :p :badgrin: :badgrin: ... but I usually mess up my translations :oops:

... but for 10 bucks, a coffee and a muff... I'm in ;)