PDA

View Full Version : n1 south this morning before brakfontein <stupid me...>

Nooblet
19-03-2007, 12:30 PM
saw a biker hit by a uno i think on the n1 south there by that new bridge they building.... looked very fatal as the paramedics were walking around calmy as there was obvioulsy nothing they could do...

anyone know anything about it?

GenXX
19-03-2007, 12:43 PM
saw a biker hit by a uno i think on the n1 south there by that new bridge they building.... looked very fatal as the paramedics were walking around calmy as there was obvioulsy nothing they could do...

anyone know anything about it?

Hey Bud is this CT or Gauteng your talking about, as your subject reads brackenfell, but location is PTA? They are busy building a bridge on the n1 south in PTA as well, I dont know about CT?

Anton
19-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Bedoel seker Brakfontein ...
Ek het vanoggend 'n Uno en paar breakdowns gesien in die middelmannetjie, maar geen bike nie, was so teen 07:30 daar verby. Het nie gelyk of iets op die N1 suid gebeur het nie, moontlik noord?

Crome
19-03-2007, 02:14 PM
Are you talking about the new bridge in the centurion area on the N1, heard there was a biker down, just don't have any details.

Storm
19-03-2007, 02:25 PM
HI,

Yes, I saw it this morning as well. It is the new bridge in PTA going North towards Centurion. When I went past it looked like a silver bike but could not see as bike was severely damaged.

Nooblet
19-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Yes brakfontein sorry, it looked terrible the bike was torn to pieces... didnt see any sign of the rider though...