PDA

View Full Version : Stag Rally

Old timer
29-01-2007, 12:30 PM
I heard 3 bikers passed away at the Stag.
Anyone knows more ?

MaDhAtTeR
29-01-2007, 12:44 PM
I was there and didn't hear of this....
2 youngsters had a head on when wheelie-ing but they went to horsepital and they seems okay.
1 ou on a ZX14 got T-boned but he's ok but his bikes wrote off.

blackie
29-01-2007, 01:03 PM
And what about the naked ou on the back of the bike when the wheely went wrong and they moered down ? and the bike that went into the spectator ??

Was there for about 3 hours and at the rate the okes fooked themselfs up at the dragstrip made me decide to come back to JHB

Volusia
30-01-2007, 09:34 PM
I heard over the radio on Saturday afternoon that some guy got killed when his bike left the road somewhere in KZN on his way to some jol or rally, as they put it. They also said that he just got the bike the previous day.

Does anybody know anything about this accident?

MaDhAtTeR
12-02-2007, 11:54 AM
One of the Voyagers was killed on his way to the STAG rally....
No one died at the RAlly.
Of the 2 who lost it at the drags....the one that ploughed into the crowd is ok but the ou he hit is in hospital - he was just looking at all the *** happening minding his own business....he was transferred to a hospital in Jozie....the nudie - deserved it - stoopid bugger ATKATT !

MaDhAtTeR
12-02-2007, 11:59 AM
One of the Voyagers was killed on his way to the STAG rally....
No one died at the RAlly.
Of the 2 who lost it at the drags....the one that ploughed into the crowd is ok but the ou he hit is in hospital - he was just looking at all the *** happening minding his own business....he was transferred to a hospital in Jozie....the nudie - deserved it - stoopid bugger. ATKATT !