PDA

View Full Version : Fooking KK

PaulZX
26-01-2007, 09:16 AM
Story 1
Last night, a friend of ours' inlaws went to Durban with my friend's 5yr old son, our godchild. Just before PMB, going round a corner in the rain a KK's car was standing in the middle of the road. They hit brakes and the car skid into the KK's car. The family is fine accept for the one daughter which is in hospital. The car is write off. So I ask you why this idiot was standing where he was.......

Story 2
A lady that works with my mother-in-law. Was stopped by a KK earlier this week. He asked for her license, and as she was looking for it he drew a pistol on her and got into the back seat. She had to drive to some god forsaken place where he tried to rape her, beat the **** out off her and stole all her valueables. This ****er was dressed in KK uniform and everything. The police told her that you don't stop for a KK anymore but drive to the nearest police station. So you ask why I don't have any respect for these assholes. They are a bunch of crooks. I know he propebly wasn't a KK, but he had to have connections on the inside to get the uniform.

Cronos
26-01-2007, 10:35 AM
I got a e-mail about this story and it was rather shocking to hear :shock: . She was very lucky he did not rape her. I informed every one I know.

As far as the uniform is concerned, most places like G Fox or Gross can supply you with a security uniform that looks simmilar to cops. As far as badges and things are concerned, anything can be faked. Maybe the cops should think of a new type of uniform, that may not be coppyed by security companies or that are unique to SA. :idea:

Point is, I agree, when just one kk wants to pull you over, drive to the nearest cops shop and wait for them there. So tell me if I'm right, you say that even the cops say, that if you are not sure that its safe to stop, that you shouden't - But don't the cops shoot at you if you fail to stop and does this then apply to speedtraps as well?

PaulZX
26-01-2007, 10:44 AM
So tell me if I'm right, you say that even the cops say, that if you are not sure that its safe to stop, that you shouden't - But don't the cops shoot at you if you fail to stop and does this then apply to speedtraps as well?

Thats right, I take it it is a risk you'll have to take. How fooked-up is that.

DaCat
26-01-2007, 03:56 PM
:evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: ... where does all this end? Is it gonna get any better? ... if yes, then tell that to the victims and their families of these crimes :cry: :cry:

PaulZX
26-01-2007, 03:58 PM
:evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: ... where does all this end? Is it gonna get any better? ... if yes, then tell that to the victims and their families of these crimes :cry: :cry:

I think it is going to get worst before it gets any better....

Laughing Girl AKA Spoon
27-01-2007, 09:24 PM
This is BAD.

Oh well, sorry to hear it happened to people you know. That always makes it a bit worse somehow.

LG