PDA

View Full Version : 911

Alkara
24-01-2007, 09:47 AM
Okay, when we see a rider without ATGATT we think: ?What an idiot, doesn?t he know what could happen when he goes down. Does he want roasties on his ass?? Well this morning I saw a Netcare 911 guy, on a GS with no gear except for a helmet. He had his 911 playsuit on, normal shoes and the helmet. Not even gloves!!!!
I really thought that if there were people that knew what happens when a biker goes down without gear, it would be the medics. But allas, either he thinks that he will not, or that he that he would be able to fix himself!
Or.......I dont know what he was thinking!

MadnohB
24-01-2007, 09:57 AM
What an idiot.....but there is a lesson in this for us.

Once you put on the Think Bike bib, make sure your kit match that

Nooblet
24-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Saw a cop (not a metro cop, just a regular office oke) this morning on the N1 south during peak hour traffic wearing his work pants and short sleeved shirt with his little SAPS badge on the side... no ATGATT, no reflective gear... no gloves... no f*kol except a little pispot helmet.

Great example...

Peanut
24-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Please help me out, cause I'm at a loss for words!! What do you say or do to a person like this???
I saw a guy las night walking out of a pub with a VERY drunk girl, she could barely walk straight, in nothing but a short top, skirt that barely covering what it should and sandles. They got on his bike and left. Not just for a ride in the parking, down Hans Strydom dr. She didn't even have a helmet on people!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!!!! WTF????? I tried, but couldn't stop them in time. They both came back in one piece about 15 minutes later, but that's not the point! I walked over to them and just turned around and walked away. If I didn't I would have ended up in jail for assault !!!! Taking a DRUNK girl wearing NOTHING for a spin, at night..... ****nut!!!! :banghead:

bobnob
24-01-2007, 12:10 PM
i have seen a lot of speedcops on their bikes

never seen one with gear on

just their harley looking helmet on, top gun sun glasses and short sleeved shirt.....

ProfK
24-01-2007, 02:39 PM
At least what I can see these Outsurance pointsmen have some sort of gear. I haven't seen any bare arms.