PDA

View Full Version : Ou Kaapse Weg laaste monday

TEENRACER
28-11-2006, 09:56 PM
I'm sure it was last monday, my mother and i where on our way home over Ou Kaapse when at the last propper left hand corner on the fish hoek side the cars came to a sudden stop. on the outside of the corner there where ADT, police, Ambulences ect but they seemed to be in no rush at all. i wasn't sure wat happened. They blocked off that corner and made everyone turn around, i heard absolutely nothing about it until this evening over supper my mother told me that a biker apparently lost control and went head on into a car. Apparently he died :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: if anyone has any further info that would be great. thanks

RIP

TonyN
28-11-2006, 10:09 PM
:shock: :cry: Didn't know about it. Maybe we should check the local papers like the Echo and People's Post.

Very sad :cry: :cry: :cry:

TEENRACER
28-11-2006, 10:31 PM
My Mom just showed me this article in the peoples post PG2.

WITNESSES NEEDED TO FATAL CRASH

' Fish hoek police report that a man was killed on Ou Kaapse Weg last monday when his motorcycle crashed into an oncoming Toyota Tazz.
"The deceased allegedly lost control of his motorcycle as he was coming around a bend," saysCaptain David Malong. Anyone who saw the accident is asked to phone Detective Inspector Tromp on 782-6333[/b]

TonyN
28-11-2006, 10:37 PM
No mention of a name or type of bike?

TEENRACER
28-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Unfortunitly not :( :cry: :( :cry: if anyone has info pls share

TTT
29-11-2006, 07:39 AM
Not good at all
RIP

Pipe Dream
29-11-2006, 01:09 PM
That sucks, i do that ride everyday, and i'd hate for it to be one of the "locals" who i say regularly...because I leave at different times everyday i'd only notice one of them "missing" after a week or so... :( :( :( Ag no man, will try and find out more..

R.I.P