PDA

View Full Version : Marshall my @$$ !!!!

Arconan
26-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Alrighty then, i was cruising Saterday morning from PTA to Honeydew on the N1 and then on the Kruger Dorps highway. As i went over the hill at Waterkloof Highschool i noticed a nice group of Harleys in the fast lane. Noticing that there no other cars on the highway for a quite a distance, i moved to slow (left) lane so that i can keep my speed and also stay out of their way. I have already passed half the group when on of the bloody fancy marshalls with his nice radio headsets on his Fartley cross from the fast lane all they way to the slow lane right in front of me!!!! Slammed the brakes and started to slide the rear. Luckily i was able to slow down to keep a safe distance of the bastard in front of me. Now i am thinking why the hell is he blocking me. Well as it would seem, the marshall cruised a bit forward then signaled a Bakkie that happened to be in the fast lane to move to the middle lane.

After the bakkie move to the middle lane, the marshall just cruised in front off. Now i was getting really ****ed off, its like he totally ignored me, or simply never new i was right on his ass. Next time i might be inclined to give one on the side of the head :evil:

Pipe Dream
26-09-2006, 05:58 PM
I say klap him!! Upside the kop, bloody monkey :D You can take the Harley Rider out of prison, but you can't take the prison out the Harley Rider...

DaCat
26-09-2006, 07:00 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: ... sorry to hear about the incident, but I can't help laughing :oops: :D

... I got stuck behind a Harley mass ride during peak hour, imagine how I felt watching these wadling ducks trying to lane split :p :lol: :evil: :evil:

... but in their defense, there were a few of the guys that actually moved over when they had the chance and let me get through 8) ... might have been my "stock priller exhausts" drowning out the Hardley sound :oops: :lol: :lol: