PDA

View Full Version : Cobra rally

russian-bear
11-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Anyone going, this will be my first Rally,
what I should expect, and what should I avoid doing.

Skinny
11-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Avoid - strooitjie rum...
Expect - a babbelas!

DaCat
11-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Go open minded and have fun.

You need a tent and sleeping bag... and take your own mug ;) ... you can probably buy one there... and so it becomes your "rally mug" ... keep it full ;) :badgrin:

Anyhting goes at rallies, so just go and kuier and have a good one. Don't do any burnouts on your first rally :p ... not a rule, just some advice ;)

Cujo
11-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Tent is to store stuff not sleep.....sleep in flower beds ...
Revving your bike is not cool... unless you are ****ed...
Just say no to crack... cameras are all over...
Drink tot jy le en dan le jy en drink...
Rennies.. Skoon ondie... Vuil chick... en bob is jou oom...

BOUNCE
11-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Remember the Rally Koffie . . . . . i.e. Stroh!!

DaCat
11-09-2006, 11:08 PM
... based on the fact that this is your first rally and you may be a little inexperienced in the art of rallies, perhaps hang a name-tag around your next with your bike colour and registration and approximate distance from the main tent :oops: :D

... worst case scenario people leave you in the flower bed... actually, that is not the worst case... even worse would be to wake up with your underpants the wrong way around and your **** hurts :shock: :oops: :badgrin: :badgrin: ... but I doubt you'll be that lucky :p :lol: :lol:

Just kidding mate. Just go and have fun ... and post pics of the titties, and there will be lots :badgrin: :badgrin:

Skinny
12-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Blombeddings slaap actually befok lekker - OKAY!!! :evil:

Wrangler
12-09-2006, 11:55 AM
... based on the fact that this is your first rally and you may be a little inexperienced in the art of rallies, perhaps hang a name-tag around your next with your bike colour and registration and approximate distance from the main tent :oops: :D

... worst case scenario people leave you in the flower bed... actually, that is not the worst case... even worse would be to wake up with your underpants the wrong way around and your **** hurts :shock: :oops: :badgrin: :badgrin: ... but I doubt you'll be that lucky :p :lol: :lol:

Just kidding mate. Just go and have fun ... and post pics of the titties, and there will be lots :badgrin: :badgrin:

Don't take pics of the titties........cos you will be taking pics of the back of head while I am getting a "close up" view :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

russian-bear
12-09-2006, 01:03 PM

Klink so bjtie roff. :(

Note to self Ductape **** closed before going to sleep at rally( aint having none of that )

Will take lots of pics tho.

Question about bike safety, is it relatively safe, or should you take extra precautionss?

Pype
12-09-2006, 01:17 PM

Klink so bjtie roff. :(

Note to self Ductape **** closed before going to sleep at rally( aint having none of that )

Will take lots of pics tho.

Question about biker safety, is it relatively safe, or should you take extra precautionss?

Fix yes don't forger to take condoms :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skinny
12-09-2006, 01:31 PM
...JACK DANIELS!

russian-bear
12-09-2006, 02:30 PM
.....BOTTLE AMARULA CREAM

DaCat
12-09-2006, 06:43 PM

... yeah, that's for breakfast... goes down well with bacon and egg ... and to save time take the bottle with you the night before so that you don't have to leave the main tent in the morning to go fetch it ;) :p :lol: :lol:

As for the bike, bikes are normally pretty safe, but a disc lock is gives you piece of mind and you should own one. Camp near a big group and make friends as soon as you stop, that way you look out for each other 8)

Never been at a rally where I didn't become chommas with the neighbours within the first 15 minutes :p :lol: :lol: ... sometimes I even get dops brought to me by strangers whilst still standing in the que to get in :badgrin: :badgrin: ... good people 8)

Skinny
13-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Jy gat 'n befokte tyd he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

valdezugar
04-10-2006, 10:27 AM

Look out for other TB people . . .