PDA

View Full Version : Two CC Riders gone

delron
11-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Two members of the CC Riders were killed instantly when they broke away from their group on Wednesday.The members, one with a Busa, the other with a R1, went around a bend, and hit an oncoming vehicle(that was in the wrong lane).

Our thoughts are with the club and family members.
The CC Riders and members always had a tight relationship with our club.They hail from Kimberley.

Sean Goss
www.chosenones.co.za

blackie
11-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Fook Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This must stop

5 since Sunday

RIP brothers

HardcoreG
11-08-2006, 09:32 AM
This is very very sad :cry:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/HardcoreG/rip.gif

PaulZX
11-08-2006, 09:33 AM
R.I.P. brothers.

Bonzai
11-08-2006, 09:49 AM
:( :( :( :( When is this gonna stop :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:cry: :cry: :cry:
R.I.P.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Trash
11-08-2006, 11:21 AM
R.I.P.

The stats are growing and it is not looking good.

delron
11-08-2006, 11:29 AM
R.I.P.

How about some positive messages.Maybe the guys from Thinkbike can give us some stats.

My dad has been a biker for 40years, and only had one serious accident.
How about these old toppies we see at Harties, that never even had one single accident in all their years of biking.

Yes, there are skilled bikers who die, but accidents happen, sad as it is.

A strong case can also be made for the total disregard of bikers by motorists.What about rider training.Guys who never rode a bike, walk into a shop, and wants to keep up with the pack, killing him/herself in the process.

Let all these sad incidents be a reminder to all of us to strengthen the THINKBIKE campaign.

Sean Goss
www.chosenones.co.za

Trash
11-08-2006, 11:50 AM
R.I.P.

How about some positive messages.Maybe the guys from Thinkbike can give us some stats.

My dad has been a biker for 40years, and only had one serious accident.
How about these old toppies we see at Harties, that never even had one single accident in all their years of biking.

Yes, there are skilled bikers who die, but accidents happen, sad as it is.

A strong case can also be made for the total disregard of bikers by motorists.What about rider training.Guys who never rode a bike, walk into a shop, and wants to keep up with the pack, killing him/herself in the process.

Let all these sad incidents be a reminder to all of us to strengthen the THINKBIKE campaign.

Sean Goss
www.chosenones.co.za

The stats I refer to is not based on any research, but from my experience over the last 15 years or so. I have lost friends and colleagues over the years, some with training and experience and some being self taught. I have had my own wipe-outs as well.
My comment refers to the frequency it is happening lately. Agreed, accidents do happen and this can be because of various reasons, more bikers on the road, more cages on the road, more pedestrians, more haste, more road rage, more more more. It is a spiral going down.
I personally am trying to spread the word, but there are days (like today) that I feel I am ****ing against the wind. One just feels so helpless when you hear about guys going down every day or so!!!! :cry:

RONMAN
11-08-2006, 01:36 PM
This is very very sad :cry:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/HardcoreG/rip.gif

To those going on runs this week-end. Ride safe and trust your instinct. If the mind and the heart dont agree, Close the throttle.

TonyN
11-08-2006, 04:49 PM
:cry: :cry: RIP

WE NEED EVERYONE TO SUPPORT "THINKBIKE" MORE AND MORE.

The more cagers people see with "Thinkbike" bumper stickers, the more cagers we will reach.

Come on, everyone.

Most people on this forum haven't even bought a t-shirt, come on people.

Pipe Dream
11-08-2006, 06:19 PM
What the F@%k is going on, this is starting to get a bit disheartening, i'm starting to worry about all the people on the forum now, like whether i'm gonna get to chat to them from one day to the next. Come on Cagers, pay friggin attention!!!!!!!!

R.I.P dudes, :cry: :cry:

DaCat
11-08-2006, 08:52 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: