View Full Version : Fish Eagle Rally - Walvis Bay

dehacked
10-08-2006, 02:31 PM
29 September - 1 October

Get more info and the entry form from http://www.bikenamibia.com/

Am I going to see any TB guys there?

Skinny
10-08-2006, 02:44 PM
YEAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!! Can't wait. You'll be able to view the conspicuously drunk ladies - SKINNY & JACK GIRL!!! :D

dehacked
10-08-2006, 04:04 PM
grrrr, can't wait to see you girls in the flesh.... :badgrin:

I'll be posting some pics of available accomodation during the next week or so.

Skinny
10-08-2006, 04:57 PM
We're staying in the Lagoon Cottages - please tell me it crawling distance!!!

Jack Girl
10-08-2006, 05:16 PM
...................Yup I have been training hard for this one & am almost ready........ think we gonna have to take at least a case of Jack on this one :D :headbang: :headbang: :occasion5:

dehacked
10-08-2006, 06:00 PM
We're staying in the Lagoon Cottages - please tell me it crawling distance!!!

I'll come back to you on that one. Think I might also be staying at the same place. Will know for certain tonight.

dehacked
29-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Got Lagoon Chalets and Lagoon Lodge. If it's Lagoon Chalets, then it's at the rally site it seems. (Within crawling distance Skinny)

Who's all coming through and what route will you guys be taking? Sleepstops or straight from SA to Walvis?

I should have pics of the place after next weekend at the latest.

Skinny
30-08-2006, 11:23 AM
We're staying in the Lagoon Cottages but the lady specifically stated that there is not enough parking space for 5 bikes, a trailer & a car..............!!!!!!!!!! Will have to make plan once we get there......?

Our planned route is:

Leave Jo'ies Wed (27 Sep) to Kang. Sleep Kang Lodge
Kang to Gobabis (28 Sep). Sleep Big Five Hotel
Gobabis to Walvis (29 & 30 Sep). Sleep Lagoon Cottages
Walvis to Mariental (1 & 2 Oct). Sleep OppiKoppi
Mariental to Upington (3 Oct). Sleep Khutula Lodge
Upington to Jo'ies (4 Oct). Sleep on my couch!!!

dehacked
30-08-2006, 01:07 PM
It's a shame you're not sleeping in Whk. Would have loved to show you guys some Whk hospitality.
Have some contacts in Walvis, sure we can make a plan with parking. We'll be leaving on friday the 29th around 10ish from Whk. See you on the road maybe?

dehacked
14-09-2006, 08:09 AM
Uploaded some pics of Lagoon Chalets on bikenamibia.com. Still don't know if they're the same as the lagoon cottages...

Skinny
14-09-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm also not too sure about where the Lagoon Cottages are?!? As I've heard there are Lagoon Chalettes, Cottages & Lodge... BUT no fear - we're there!!! I'll send you a PM to get you're contact details cause the lady seems a bit scared that we won't have parking for all the bikes.

C ya on the desert-side!

Riverrat
27-09-2006, 07:11 AM
TThe gang's off today: GOOD LUCK and ENJOY. Damn I wish I could've gone with... always wanted to ride the desert.

dehacked
02-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Well, the Fish Eagle rally was a lot of fun. Best rally I've had so far. There's pics on bikenamibia.com including some of Skinny and the gang. Also met DucatiRed in person. Unfortunately he sold all his merchandise before I could get my hands on anything.

Skinny
06-10-2006, 04:37 PM
*Spoeg* *Spu* *Hoes* *Kug-kug*

Ek blaas nou nog woestyn stof uit my lompe... Maar ons is terug in een stuk & ek sal 'n mooi report (...met kiekies) 'n bietjie later saam stel!

Dit was moerse lekker om die manne van Nam te ontmoet. Die rally het gekook & Jack moes my nog vanoggend herinner HOE dronk ons werklik was... :oops:

!Ducati RED
12-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Life is S-O-O-O Unfair :( :( :( :( :(

I meet these gorgeous and uninhabiting females and I can`t take ONE of them for myself. Then just to make it even more unfair they reside s-o-o far away that I may only see them by special invitation :( :( :( :( :(

No I also KNOW WHY Skinny & Jack Girl are kept away from US!!!!

You LOVEABLE Creatures. Thanks for the HUGGS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

All of the best.

Great_Gusto
12-10-2006, 05:00 PM
:useless:

Jack Girl
12-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Life is S-O-O-O Unfair :( :( :( :( :(

I meet these gorgeous and uninhabiting females and I can`t take ONE of them for myself. Then just to make it even more unfair they reside s-o-o far away that I may only see them by special invitation :( :( :( :( :(

No I also KNOW WHY Skinny & Jack Girl are kept away from US!!!!

You LOVEABLE Creatures. Thanks for the HUGGS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

All of the best.

Was great to meet you - hey we rode all the way to Walvis, what's stopping you from riding to the Rhino or Poison Rally??? 8)

Skinny
13-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Ja! Genade... as Jack 4400kilos op 'n 400 Suzuki Intruder kon doen sal ons maar wag vir jou by die Poison!!!

!Ducati RED
18-10-2006, 07:56 PM
MY LIEWE Meisies.

Die GEES is gewillig maar daai tyd sit ek in DONKER AFRIKA !!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I`m in Africa till MIDDLE DECEMBER!!!!! UNFAIR !!!!!